Chapter 7

Crazy In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been a week since the last time Yong Hwa went and see her in their apartment. He didnt even dare to see her since that morning. He just shut her in the apartment again. "Is he mad at me? He didnt come here for a weeks how is he now? Where is he?" She thought, shes just lazily laying on the bed doing nothing, sometime she cant even sleep. Is she used of Yong Hwa being on her side every night? Or shes just thinking too much?. She stood up and make her way on the living room, she sigh heavily and throw her self on the couch. "Yong Hwa why your not coming here any more? Are you sick of me now?" She murmured and hug the pillow thightly. She can not deny the fact that he missed him so much. "Since the day you didnt come here i started to felt like this. I can not understand i felt like all i wanted is your here, your around. Arrgg.." she said to her self  "you know what, everytime your around i felt so happy i feel like i've met you before. Im so comfortable with you Yong, please help me to remember you." She added, the her mood suddenly change when she remember about Soohyun " i wanted to meet you to explain to you everything SooHyun nah.. im really sorry" her tears were rolling down on her face again. Just then she heard someone is pressing the code of their apartment. She stood wipe her tears and fix her self "hope its you yong" she thought and walk closer to the door. 

"Uuh"

"Hello shinhye ssi" minhyuk greeted and smiled at her. He frown when he notice shinhye keeps looking out side "expecting for someone?" 

"Oh? Ani.. aniyo" she show her smile to him "why are you here?" She added. 

"Im just in and out, i'll just going to give you this groceries maybe your out of stock already" he handed to her..

"Did Yonghwa asked you to do this?" She asked bluntly. "No. " she just smile as a reply. "Ok i leave now shinhye." He turn his self and walked towards the door.. "please kindly send my regards to Yonghwa." She utterd, he stop and look at her "Yonghwa hyung went in New York with his wife" he smile "sounds like honeymoon?" She try to smiled at him, he just nooded his head and leave. She felt something stub her chest. She swallow her saliva hard "dont be affected shinhye. Its normal for them to have a honeymoon. They are married and you just a ..." she stop her words she felt her hearts crushed!. 

~~¤~~¤~~

"What the hell your doing Yuna?" Yonghwa shouted when he felt Shes already on the top of him kissing every inch of him "Daddy send us here to have a honeymoon and hopelly to have a baby soon. But what are you doing honey?. We should enjoy our time together" she tried to kiss her again torridly but instead for him to respond she push her down and fastly sitted on the bed. "Dont make me angry Yuna. I might end up hurting you." He warns. Yuna is about to touch him again when he stood up "fix your things now. Were going back in Seoul" Yuna look at him in disbeliefe " what?" .. "if you dont then just dont. " he said and fix his things. 

....

Its already 4:30 in the morning Shinhye still up watching television in the living room. She felt damn hurt since yesterday after she had conversatiom with Minhyuk. She keeps changing the chanel until something caugh her attention 

"YBS News : Breaking News: Just In! The Owner and CEO of JUNG Tech. Industry spotted at Incheon Airport at 3:00 am just arrived from New York" 

"Wow. This is such a good news for the Jung family. " the reporter comment 

Shinhye fastly shut the tv and throw the remote from her. Shes just silently sitting on the bed " your back, i hope you find some time to visit me" she utterd and rest her self on the couch more comfortably. 

...

Minhyuk is too shock when he saw yonghwa walking towards his office he silently follow him from behind. "Hyung" he called out and sitted infront of him. "Hows everything?" Minhyuk handed him the envelope "hyung everything about Kim SooHyun is written there. Hyung dont tell you will...." he didnt let minhyuk finished his words "im not a criminal, just teach him a lesson" 

"I asked you something again ist ok for you?"

"Even i say No you will just keep nagging me untill i say yes."

"Your the only one i trust here. You know that"

"Ok what is ist hyung?"

"Find me a great lawyer! Soon as possible"

"But you have your own Lawyer hyung ". 

"Find a lawyer that has no connection to our family and to the company. I will file a divorce secretly i dont want Dad and Yuna found out they will surely stop me. " he sigh and rest his back. "Ok i will hyung". 

After a very long day job finaly his done with all his scheduled work today. Its almost midnight he walk inside his office instead of going home. He laid his body on the couch and search something on his phone. A smile slowly form on his face after seeing shinhye picture shes sleeping peacefully on his arms. Sleeping like a baby...awww some how all his tiredness

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter