Chapter 10

Crazy In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Shinhye the landlord come here awhile back and asking our rent for this month and last month." Mrs. Park said while standing beside her daughter whos busy fixing her bag ready to go and continue look for a job. "I still have money exact for the rent last month. What if i look for a job too." She stared at her mother and hold her hands "no eomma just stay here. Ok, dont worry about the rent and everything i look for a way. Just keep that money so that we have something to get when we have to buy your medicine" she smiled. "I know its hard for you shinhye, im sorry eomma cant gave you a better life. How i wish your appa still with us." Shinhye holding on to her tears as she think how hard their life is and his father who passed away in her early age. She hug her mother tightly "gwenchana eomma. Dont worry we can do this together. Appa will be sad if were sad." And smile at her. "Ok i go eomma. Today i can find a job. Appa will help me." She said jokingly makes her mother smile

Shes sweating alot after for a very long walk just to find a job. She stop for awhile and have some rest. Shes catching her breath and drink some water she keeps massaging her head. "Not now" she murmured. Then something cough her attention 

"WANTED WAITRESS" 

She fastly stood up and went inside the Coffee shop. She smile when she approach one of the staff and bow her head. When she started to asked about the hiring the staff told her to pass her resume soon as possible they really need a new employee the soonest. Shinhye felt so happy when the staff told her that she can start her job tomorrow. "Eomma will be so happy" she murmured while walking making her way out of the shop. Not just a second she accidentaly bump to someone makes her fell off the floor. "Miss im sorry are you alright?" Shinhye look up soon as she heard the very familiar voice she used to hear before. Her eyes is getting misty while staring at him. Yonghwa just silent and pull off his hand he offer awhile ago. "Why our path always across!!" He cursed in his mind. One of his assistand help Shinhye to stand up. Shinhye bowed her head and move her gaze to him but he never look at her. She just silent and went out. 

While they are at the midst of having some coffee when yonghwa notice shinhye sitting beside his car like she own all the problems in this world. He felt his heart broke into a pieces. "I have an important matter to do later after this. You can go back in the company latur after this." His eyes where on her. 

Her fingers where turning cold and shaking. And shes sweating alot. Shes so hungry already after skipping breakfast and lunch, and its already late afternoon. Shes so damn tired already but she wont waste this chance to talk to him. So, she decided just to wait for him beside his car at the parking area.  "What are you doing here?" He said firmly she gained all her strenght and face him. She cant hold on anymore she wanted to hug him so tight no words can explain now much he miss him. "I asked you what are you doing here. I didnt asked you to cry.!" His voice become bit high indicate that his angry but his face look calm.  "Im so sorry." 

"For what?" She felt her heart got stab. His so cold towards her already. "For everything. Sorry because i didnt keep my promised to you before sorry if i let soohyun fooled me. Sorry because of the words i said before. I just said that because i thought soohyun is balmae but his not. Im so inlove with bolmae. " her tears become more heavier. "But you love soohyun right shinhye?" He utterd. She fastly shock her head. "I love bolmae".. 

'But he is your balmae shinhye. Have you forgot it?" He halfshouted.  "Its you yong. Its you.. i miss you so much my yongyong. I've longging for you since the day you left. Belived me or not your the one i loved. Only you." 

"But you did love Soohyun. You've been in a relationship with him for many years. I swear you love him." Shinhye just silent. Yonghwa didnt utter anywords and make his way towards his car. His about to open it when shinhye grab his hards. "Dont leave please yong..please."

"Your the one who leave shinhye. Your the one who let go of my hands.".he utters

"Never.".. a long silent between them. " i know its hard to belived this but since the day we started living together i felt so comfortable with you until one day i found my self smiling thinking of you. Yonghwa i love you. I dont care if your bolmae or not, i love you Yonghwa. I love the yonghwa who stay with me even just a few months." She confensed Yonghwa just silent on his place. All he wanted to do now is to say i love you too and hug her so tight. He sigh heavily and removed her hands on his. " i dont love you anymore. I dont want you in my life now. Get lost shinhye" he utterd and open his car.

"Yongh........" yonghwa look back and saw shinhye holding at his car he fastly run and get her in his arms. "Shinhye?" His panic already "i fe...feell so dizzy " not so long she collapse. 

.......

She slowly open her eyes and the first person she saw is the last person she saw before she collapse. She look around and found her self in a very familiar place. Its his apartment. "What do you feel now?" He asked in a low tone while sitting beside her, she smiled weakly to him and sitted. "Im feeling ok now. What happend?" Yonghwa gaze at her "you fainted awhile ago. Tell if your feeling something wrong so i can send you in the hospital." He utterd. "Dont worry about im fine now. Im just deadly tired" she s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter