Chapter 15

Crazy In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Its late night already Yonghwa and Shinhye are still walking around in Han river. He brough her there for her to calm after what happend awhile back. He guided her to sit on the plank and settle him self beside her. He intertwine his hand to hers and show her his best smile. Shinhye smiled and rest her head on his shoulder. "Miahne" he kissed at back on her palm deeply. "I should'nt let her hurt you" she gaze at him and cares his face. "Aissh dont worry about it anymore. Im fine now. As long as youre with me i'll be ok no matter what happen"  he kissed the back of her palm again. "Dont worry we'll be together for real soon. Im meeting my lawyer tomorrow" 

"I hope everything will went smootly" she responded. "I'll make sure everything will be fine" he asured her. He help her stood up and walked together hand in hand going in the parking area

"i'll send you home" he open the door of his car for her and fastly run on the other side. Shinhye stared at him when he started to drive. "Youre not going to sleep in our house?" 

"Hmm if you want me to, why not" he keep his eyes on the road. Shinhye sigh heavily and smile at him. "Just sleep in our house please". Yonghwa just nooded his head. Shinhye pout and rest her back comfortably and cross her arms. "He just nod? Arrgg" she thought. Yonghwa smirk at her. Aigoo if only Shinhye can read whats on his mind. "Its wonderful night again" he thought and drove fastly. 

~~¤¤~~

"I trust you on this Atty. Yoon" both of them stood up and shook thier hands. "I wont dissapoint you Mr. Jung" Atty. Yoon asured him and get his things on his chair. "I go first now" Yonghwa just smile and sit back again. He sigh heavily and shut his eyes. Its a very long meeting with Atty Yoon with so much things that has been discussed. "Everything will be fine soon Shinhye" he thought and glance on his wrist watch "aish.. i forgot about the time" he grab his phone and saw many text from Shinhye. 

"Jagi what are you doing?"

"Jagiya did you have your dinner already? Dont skip meal neh. Saranghae"

"Are you busy yong?" 

"Yong?" 

"Oh maybe your busy. Miahne."

Yonghwa smile while reading her messages. He dial her number soon as after he read her messages. 

.....

"Good evening Young Master" the head maid of their house welcome him. "Should i prepare for your dinner Young Master? Lady Yuna is not yet home" He sigh heavily and sitted on the couch. "Just prepare a dinner for me and coffee please" the head maid follow what told and make her way to the dining hall. 

"Hows the house hold? Im not around for the past few days." He sitted and get his spoon and fork "Lady Yuna too Young Master shes not home as of late" Mrs. Jin stated. 

"Ok then. I want you to fix the house i have a visitor soon" 

"I wonder if theres something wrong with you and your wife. Marriage is not a play." Mrs. Jin said. 

~~¤¤~~

On the next day. Its been awhile since the last time Yonghwa and Shinhye met. No matter how much Shinhye wanted to meet him. She cant do anything if she visit him at work it will put her on trouble again. 

"Hayyyss i miss you so much Yong" she murmured while walking going to their house. It just took her a few minutes walking from the bus stop going to their house. 

"Shinhye your here" her mother said soon as she open the door. "Eomma my head ache" she removed her shoes and mrs. Park get her things. "Get inside now. And have some rest Yonghwa is cooking for dinner" Shinhye eyes become wide after what her mother told her. "Eomma yong is here?" Mrs. Park smile mischivously to her daughter. 

"Shinhye?" She fastly run inside and clung her self to him like a koala. "Oh you miss me this much huh" he hug her tighter and Shinhye buried her face on his chest. "I miss you so much" he cares her back lovingly and kissed her hair. "Hmm me too" they broke their hug and look a each other. "Take a rest now and i'll just finished cooking neh. Chef Yonghwa is busy" she smirk and acompany her inside their room.

"Hmmm smells so good chef" Shinhye utterd and fastly get some pork soup on her bowl. "Yah becareful jinjja" Yonghwa help her and put her rice on the plate. Mrs. Park cant help but smile watching this too love birds infront of her. 

..

Shinhyes is busy fixing the matress while Yonghwa is busy playing on his phone. "Its late now jagi. Lets take a rest" she put the pillows and look at him. Yonghwa place his phone on the table beside him and fastly laid his self on the matress beside her. He warps his hands around her waist and buried his face on the crock of her neck. He keeps smelling her sweet scent and planting soft kisses several time. "Yahh ! Arent you tired? Lets sleep now" Shinhye utterd and push his face aliltle "please let me hug you like this baby. I miss you so much. Miahne im really busy as of late." Shinhye sigh and face him "you dont have to be sorry i ubderstand" she peck his lips and smile at him. 

"I already file the divorce" he utterd and Shinhye just silent. "Dont worry everything will be alright. Lets just wait. After this. I swear it to you baby. I will marry you soon as possible" Shinhye smile and hug him "gomawo...i love you jagiya" 

"We will leave happily Shin together with our children. " she look at him with her eyes getting misty. "Aiiissh dont cry. I hate seeing you crying" he wipe her tears and kissed her forehead deeply. He pull the blanket and cover their body. "Yong?" She murmured. 

"Lets sleep i thought your tired?" Shinhye bite her lower lips and boldly kissed his lips passionately and intence. Yonghwa cant help but reply her and at the same time feel weird with her sudden boldness. 

~~¤~~

Shinhye slowly collecting her soul when she felt the empty space on her side. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter