Chapter 12

Crazy In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where have you been? Your work finished at 7pm" he said firmly while staring at her as she passing by him like she didnt notice his presence. Yonghwa stood up from his seat and grab her hands. "Im talking to you Shinhye dont you just ignore me" She forcely released her hands and move away. "I thought you doesnt know me Yonghwa ssi?" She said in an insulting way while staring at him with so much disappointment. "Huh?" He frown but she just ignore him and went inside their room. He follow her inside and gets panic when she started to pack her thing. "Hey. What are you doing?". He get the cloths on her hands but shinhye grab it forcely. "Dont you see it? Im packing my cloths" 

"Yah. Were going in Nagoya later Shinhye. What the heck your doing?" 

"Just go in Nagoya all by your self" she said firmly and put her other cloths inside. Yonghwa get so much frustrated with Shinhyes action. Without any hesitation he grab her bag and throw it away. "Im asking you in a nice way and you keep answering me just like that?" He haft shouted. "Sorry, i dont talk to strangers" she utterd and pick her bag on the floor "be strong shinhye" she thought as she try to hold back her tears. "Whats your problem Shinhye. Tell me!! Whats your problem!" He shouted from her behind. Shinhye turn her back and face him "whats my problem?" 

"Tell me what the heck is wrong with you. That make you act like this towards me" this time his voice is calm. "What do you expect me to do Yong? After you deny me? After you said you doesnt know me? After you left me just like that? Do you expect me just ignore those treatment from you?" Her tears started to leak she cant hold on to it anymore. "You promise me that you will protect me. You promised me that you wont let any one to hurt me. Where are those promised now?" He walked closer to her and cares her face "shin nah honey im sorry" he murmured as he wipe her tears. "When i arrived, You didnt even asked if im fine." His guilty arose. "Please understand me shinhye i just did that because im trying to protect you from my wife. She can hurt you more than you could imagine. And i wont let that happend." 

"Youre there too Yong, if your wife hurt me. You'll be there to protect me. But she didnt hurt me yet your already denying me. What more if she already hurt me and found out im your so called Mistress." 

"Shinhye im so sorry" his about to hug her but shinhye push him away from him. "Is that all you can say? SORRY?" she asked firmly. 

"Shin please, im so sorry" he beg but shinhye ignore him and get her cloths back to her bag. She shut her eyes tightly when she felt Yonghwas mascular arms warp around her waist. "Dont leave me Shinhye. Please no." He murmured on her ears as he tighten his grip on her waist. "Yong im so hurt" she confessed. "Im so hurt Yong. So much." He kissed her shoulder deeply. "Lets end our relationship here Yong, i cant take it anymore. This is so wrong" she released his hands and face him. "No please no shin." He beg as he hold her hand tighgly his begging like a liltle boy. "Shinhye i love you so much. Please we talk about this." He beg. "Im sorry yong but i cant take it anymore. This is so wrong. Just go to your wife." She said bravely and carry her back. "Goodbye bolmae" she utterd and cares his face. 

Shes about to twist the door knob when Yonghwa let out a words. "Your leaving me now Shinhye? Why did you find someone better than me huh?." He said, his jealousy arise. "What are you talking about Yong?" She asked and face him. "Did he you better than me?" Shinhye felt something stab her heart. "Who is the guy who help you in the coffee shop?" He asked firmly. "None of your business" she utterd and twist the door knob. But before she walked out. Yonghwa grab her and pull her back inside the room. She can sense his anger just by seeing his eyes. "Is he better than me that makes you leave me easily huh?" ... "did he you better than me?" He added while staring at her intently. Damn his so angry and jealous. "I never sleep with other man aside to you Yong. Im not like you"

He was taken aback on what shinhye said. "Your so unfair. You get so much angry when im in a relationship with soohyun. You accuse me for not keeping a promised but between us yong who is the one who didnt keep a promised?" She asked. "I stay with soohyun because i thought his bolmae. I was so desperate to see you that time. After you left me you didnt even bother to call. You make me feel like im waiting for something that wont happend. Untill he come and introduce his self as bolmae. I love you so much that make me easily to belived him." Her tears already falling "i asked you, did you hear any complain from me about your marriage to Yuna? Nothing right?" ... " i know loving you is wrong because your already married but i closed my eyes to the reality and just follow my heart its because i love you so much Yong. No matter how much you hurt me at the first place. Now your accusing me again for leaving you because of other man? I thought you love me Yong." She carried heavily. Yonghwa felt so much guilty. "I didnt mean it Shin im sorry." He murmured "you always asked sorry and i always fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter