Chapter 6

Crazy In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soon as Yonghwa reach the bathroom the first thing he did is he check the drawer where he saw the pregnancy test this morning, he found nothing "im sure i saw it here" he murmured and keep searchinh inside "i know its just here i need to find it" he thought and open the other drawer then something cough his attention he stood up and walked closer towards the dust bin. "its here" he murmured and pick it up. He sigh when he found it thats its NEGATIVE he felt so dissoppointed, ofcourse he expected too much. "i thought shes pregnant" he throw the pregnancy kit back on the dust bin and take his shower. 

"Omma" her tears started to roll down on her face.."omma how are you? i miss you so much" she added "Shinhye yahhh i missed you too" mrs. park replied to her daughter. Longging can sense on their voices. "omma miahne im not there to take good care of you . please bear with me omma i'll be home soon" On the other line smile form on her mothers face. "neh omma understand i know you busy with your work" Shinhye frowned after hearing her words. "ist it you even send a nurse here to take good care of me and to give my medicines" shes so confused on everything she heard from her mother "shinhye are you still there?" .. "deh omma..how did you know that i have a work?" she started to pretend "the nurse who is coming here told me that you very busy right now. And she told me that your doing fine and you'll visit me soon. I cant wait to see you again shinhye my daughter. Dont work too.much and always take care of your health ok".."deh omma you too.. i love you omma" she utterd "Shinhye why you broke up with Soohyun? He loves you alot sweety" mrs. park suddenly change the topic. Shinhye tears become more heavier as she remember how she push him away "omma" she said between her heavy tears. "Omma how is he now? Omma i dont know how im going to explain. omma i never wanted to hurt him, i never wanted to broke up with hin but i have to, Omma i love Soohyun so much and i hate my self for hurting him so much" her tears become more heavier but she felt litle better now. Now that she finally say what she wanted to say. "Omma please tell soohyun that i lo.... "

"Time is over shinhye. Give me the phone now" a very cold voice talked from behind. Shinhye turn her self and saw Yonghwa standing not far from her "i said give me the phone now!" He begin to high his tone. Shinhye fastly ended the call and handed the phone to him. Shes to scared. He look scary when his angry. But what he left right now is not angry its jealousy!!. He didnt gave any words at all he just turn his back and walk away from the kitchen She wipe her tears and fastly follow him from behind "Yong where you going? Ist it were going to have dinner togather? I cook for you" He act like didnt hear anything he continue to walk until shinhye grab her forearm "Yong~~~" she utterd smootly and stared at him "Please join me dinner i cook for you" she utterd and look down her head. "Im not hungry. I had dinner with my WIFE awhile back" he forcely released her hand and walked towards the room he slam the door very hard. 

Its been 30minutes had pass his just sitting on his mini office inside thier look he keeps checking his schedule. He keep checking the time and looking at the door shinhye still not coming he sigh and continue his paper works. Not so long he hear the sound of cracking door that indicates someone going in, he just silent and ignore it. Shinhye place the cup of coffee beside him and just left without any words and make her way to the bathroom. It just took her a few minutes shr went out in the bathroom her smile slowly fade when he found no one inside and the cup of coffee still in there she walked closer to check if he drink his coffee but he left it untouch. Shinhye just silent on her place she felt something different inside and she cant explain it. "Why his ignoring me?" She murmured and fastly wear her pajamas.  

She found him in the living room look so busy watching the game of his favorite team in NBA, its already Play offs semi finals she walked closer to him and put

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter