Chapter 3

Crazy In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its already late morning when shinhye woke up from her deep sleep. She slowly open her eyes, she fastly sitted on the bed when she realised shes inside her room "Omo how did i get here?" she thought and fastly stood up the side of the bed has no sign that someone sleep on it. She look around the room but its empty no sign of YongHwa. Ofcourse Yonghwa is the only one who knows the passcode "Maybe he felt already" she sigh heavily and went in the bathroom. Soon as she reach the bathroom she undress her self and let the warm water pour to her smooth and milky skin. Tears stared to roll down on her cheecks after seeing her body reflection on the glass wall. Her guilt aroses when she remember about her boyfriend! Yes, her boyfriend. Her boyfriend that has no idea where she is and has no idea that his own girlfriend is being lock under the arms of other man. "Im so sorry Soohyun nah" she murmured and wipe her tears away. 

Its been couple of weeks since yonghwa lock her inside his secret apartment in Gangnam. Shinhye cant do anything all she wanted is to skip this bitter dream. But she cant, this is not a dream, Its real! There is no day she didnt cry for her self. She can not accept that fact that shes being lock in this place. A place where full of luxury. But whats the used of all this luxury if shes being abused. Shes being abused by the most powerful man Jung YongHwa. 

knok.. knok.. 

Shinhye was waken up from her daydreaming when she heard the knoks. She remain silent and slowly turn off the shower. She reach the bathrub and wear it fastly. "waeyo?" her voice is shivering as she stood up beside the door. "Open this door shinhye. Why you taking too long?" his voice were calm enough to make her feel abit reliefe. Yonghwa stay still infront of the bathroom door until Shinhye open and stood up infront of him. "Are you done?" she nooded she was no plan to look at him. "I prepared your cloths on the bed. change now were going somewhere, I'll just take a shower" he utterd and went in the bathroom Shinhye still remain on her place. she sigh heavily and stared at the bathroom door. 

Shes sitting in the living room, Shes wearing a skinny jeans and white tee. Shes to shocked when yonghwa knows her sizes. She lifted her head and saw yonghwa walking towards her his wearing a jacket his holding a cap and face mask "wear this cap and mask" he handed to her and wear his. "Why should i?" she asked coldly He smirk at her "You dont want to? then, just dont! seems you want to see your self on the headlines tonight? The business man Jung YongHwa caugh dating his MISTRESS" he emphasize his last words. He walkes infront of her and bend down his knees Shinhye move her gaze unwanting to meet his, He lift her head making her face him without any hesitation he press his lips into hers. Shinhye just silent on her place while Yonghwa deepen his kiss. She can feel his tongue trying to apart her lips. She slowly open her lips Yonghwa didnt waste any second he bit her lower lips but too strong their forehead stick with each other, their eyes met making the situation more awkward for shinhye. He stood up fastly grab her hands. 

Yonghwa park his car infront of a old restaurant in Ilsan theres only few people inside he look at shinhye and they eyes meet "what are we doing here?" he move his gaze ang look at the restaurant "can you see that guy sitting beside the window?" She look at the place her eyes become wide ita none other than Its Kim Soo Hyun her namja chingu "Yonghwa im begging you dont hurt him.. dont do anything bad towards him" she beg "Your boyfriend right?" still not looking at her, she slowly nooded her head. "Broke up with him" Shinhye stared at him in disbelief "I asked you to broke up with him! i hate sharing things which is mine!" he utterd "I cant do that" he look at her "You can! Broke up with him or else?. You still dont know me Shinhye" he said and rest his back on his sit. Shinhye slowly reach her seatbelt and unlock it Shes about to go out on his car when yonghwa grab her hand "Dont you dare to skip, Im eyeing on you. Go"

He seat comfortably while watching shinhye going inside the restaurant. His eyes become wide when they both welcome each other with a hug. He fastly wear his jacket and his shade he went out on his car and went inside the restaurant not to far from them. Shinhye beg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter