Chapter 1

Crazy In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

heavy breath, the only sound you can hear inside the room. Yonghwa move his gaze and look at the girl on his side he sigh and move out of the bed he took the towel and warp around his waist. The first thing he did is he cover the body with a blanket and unlock the handcuffed he sitted beside her and removed the cloth that covers her eyes. " there you go, take a rest " he murnured and planted a deep kissed on her forehead before he went inside the bathroom. Shinhye slowly open her eyes when she heard a closing door she look around she fastly move and notice shes not wearing anything she tried to remember what happend her tears begin to roll down on her face she pull the blanket to cover her body and cried endlessly. Just a towel warp on his body he saw shinhye crying on the bed " who are you? " shinhye shouted he just ignore her and walked towards her as he settle his self on her side shinhye begun to get shiver her legs were tremble her finger turn cold shes to scared. " dont worry i wont hurt you" he murmured while looking at her directly to her eyes. " You me" she murmurred and cried heavily he sigh and hold her shoulder " listen to me carefully, dont worry im going to pay you" he bluntly said unknownly shinhye slap him so hard " do you thunk your money can buy me? do you think your money can bring but what i've lost?" she shouted He just stay silent on his place didnt mind shinhye who keeps slaping his chest while crying so hard. 

Just few minutes had pass shinhye become silent shes just sitting on the bed while hugging her knees Yonghwa who just finished dressing he get his things and ready to leave. he walked near to her " i'll talk to you when i get back " he said and turn his self  " by the way , i prepared the tub for you soak your body with warm water it help to lessen the pain" hes ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter