Part 8 Out

Running man Couple Race

Choi Min Soo said,"Yes, it's me, Choi Min Soo. The revenge part 3. As you can see, I have the grasshopper with me, the special horror episode. I will make sure that all of you will experience the horror that will haunt you for days."

Choi Min Soo continued,"So, I'm guessing that you wanted to know how to oust me, well should I tell you or not? If I tell you, you will be at an advantage and I may lose. But, I'll tell you anyway, that way, it will be a lot more fun. It'll be more fun though, as some of you will be ousted right now without even knowing. Stand up now."

All of the girls stood up as Luna moaned,"O.O Omo, my name tag is stuck on the chair. No, that means I'm out."

Eun Hye said,"Mine too, my name tag is stuck onto the chair. How about the others?"

Ji Hyo said,"I'm fine."

Byul said,"I'm fine."

Kyung Eun also said,"I'm fine too."

It was then when Jae Suk woke up.

Jae Suk looked around as he saw Choi Min Soo.

He was shocked at first and said,"Wahhh, you scared me. What are you angry at this time?"

Choi Min Soo said,''I'll deal with you later."

Jae Suk was looking at the camera as he asked,"What is this for?"

Min Soo shouted," Shut Up."

It was then when Kyung Eun shouted,"Choi Min Soo, what do you want with us?"

At that moment, Choi Min Soo continued to say,"So, I'm guessing you found out that I used another technique to oust you. You were all right that this was a trap. Come and stop me. So the way to oust me, is related to one of your disadvantage hints. It's to confuse you but it's really easy to figure out. I'll give you a hint, it is related to Yoo Jae Suk. Kyung Eun, don't be too worried about Yoo Jae Suk, I won't do anything to him so for now, just try and help your team."

Then, the screen went off as an announcement was made,"Lee Kwang Soo, Luna out, Yoon Eun Hye, Kim Joong Kook out."

All the boys came in shocked at the announcement as Eun Hye said,"It was a trap."

Eun Hye replaced her name tag with her second life while Kwang Soo and Luna was taken away to jail as the remaining people were crowding around in a circle.

Kim Joong Kook looked at how the girls were ousted and said,"This was one of the ways that I used to oust someone without them knowing. You remember the episode where we were mad musical people."

Haha said,"Ahhh, I remember. You were so scary just to get your revenge. One moment, Choi Min Soo should be here though so he can put down the hints."

Everyone turned around as hints were on the floor.

Ji Hyo said,"How did the hints get here? It was here a moment ago."

Everyone was terrified as Kyung Eun said,"That means that Choi Min Soo was just here."

They all huddled into a group to watch out.

Joong Kook closed the door after picking up the hint and said,"We should first think about the disadvantage hints. I already suspect one hint which could be the way to oust Choi Min Soo."

Gary asked,"Who?"

Joong Kook replied,"The water gun. Yoomes Bond. Since, one, it is related to Jae Suk. One second."

Joong Kook looked at the hints and said,"This hint is the answer. It says that it is the water gun."

Byul said,"Then, where did we put the watergun?"

Ji Hyo said,"We left it in the other room because we thought that it was a fake hint."

Kyung Eun said,"We should save Jae Suk first, it seems like Choi Min Soo will be moving around with us observing us from a distance."

Haha replied,"He will never let us get the water gun, he will definitely oust us before getting there. We have to stay together."

Everyone nodded as they headed towards the room they were in when finding out the hints between the real and fake.