Part 4 Bike Race

Running man Couple Race

Joong Kook and Eun Hye started to go back on there bikes and started to cycle back to the start while looking for the apple tree.

On the way, they bumped into the other members and they all stopped.

Jae Suk said,"Joong Kook, why are you going back."

Joong Kook said,"We failed, we had to complete a mission every one of us."

Jae Suk said,"Really, wow unlucky, I guess we will get going then."

Then they all started to ride the bike again.

Jae Suk and his wife arrived second and then went to the PD.

The PD then said,"Well done, now I will give you a question to answer."

Jae Suk said,"What is it about?"

The PD said,"It is about the route you took. I will give the question then. How many people you saw were standing on the side of the pavement?"

Jae Suk and his wife started thinking.

Jae Suk said,"We will have to guess. We should have known."

The PD said,"Please give the answer now."

Jae Suk said,"twenty."

The PD said,"Incorrect, now please go back."

Then it was time for Haha and Byul's question, it was: How many trees were there on the way here?"

They also got it wrong as well as the other couples with the other questions.

Then there was a final winner, Kim Joong Kook and Yoon Eun Hye.

They got an advantage as everyone else got a disadvantage to the final mission.

The PD said,"Now, everyone go to the final mission location which is in the car. You will be directed there after arriving, now go."

The final location was at SBS, the couples arrived but then, all of the couples were blindfolded and separated into differents places.

After being separated they were allowed to sit and then they removed their blindfold.

Yoo Jae Suk and his wife POV

There was a tv in front of them and they were sitting down.

Jae Suk said,"I wonder what is going to happen for the last mission. Are you okay? This must have been a very exhausting day right?"

She said,"Yes, I wondered how you could always film this every week, you mus have been tired."

Jae Suk said,"You get used to it so it isn't that tiring. It is more fun."

Third Person POV

Then the tv opened as the PD Dong Wan came on pretending to be a newsreporter.

Dong Wan said,"Today's final mission is protect your women. If the girl's nametag get's ripped, the couple will be out. If the boy's nametag gets ripped, he will go out but the girl will stay. On the tables, there will be the advantages and disadvantages that you did in the previous missions.The final mission will start in ten minutes."

A timer was then broadcasted on the tv and everyone started to read the missions and everything.

The things the couples received:

Lee Kwang Soo+Luna--Rope to tie their hands together

Ji SukJin+Wife--Rope to tie their hands, Hint-There is a spy in the running man members

Yoo Jae Suk+Wife--Rope to tie their hands, Hint-There is a spy in the running man members

Kim Joong Kook+Yoon Eun Hye--Extra name tag (one more life)

Song Ji Hyo Kang Gary--Hint-There is some one among you, someone has been watching you the whole day. A smaller name tag, rope to tie their hands together and a bottle with a watergun in a bag

Haha Byul--Hint-Group up with the running man members to become a stronger group and fight to reveal the codes of which hints are real and which hints are fake. Another Hint-There is a spy in the running man member and rope to tie their hands together.