Part 7 Note

Running man Couple Race

Luna said,"O.O there's one person missing."

Kyung-eun (Jae Suk wife) was frightened saying"Jae Suk oppa, isn't here. Omo, what should we do? Jagiya!"

Kwang Soo shouted,"ANDWAEEEE."

Joong Kook said,"Be quiet. We should start by looking for some clues to where Choi Min Soo and Jae Suk is. We should start by staying together first, it seems like Choi Min Soo has kidnapped Jae Suk."

Song Ji Hyo said,"That seems to be the case, it seems like Choi Min Soo's grudge for Jae Suk still hasn't been relieved. Maybe Min Soo put clues around like every time he came. He would put hints where people were ousted."

Gary nodded and said,"Maybe we should start there."

Everyone else agreed as they started to walk in a group towards the floor where Ji Suk Jin and his wife was ousted.

Indeed, there was a note on the floor which said:

Beware, Beware. Someone's in your way from winning. If I win, all the prizes are mine and my revenge again will succeed. Hahahahaha.

Kwang Soo said,"What? I thought that the prizes will be given to us no matter what."

Ji Hyo said,"I'm guessing it was because we never asked the PD whether we could lose the prize. That means all of the rings are gone if we lose."

Eun Hye said,"We were right about the hint, but that doesn't help with anything. How do we oust him?"

Suddenly, Gary shouted,"Everyone come over here, there is another hint."

Everyone crowded round Gary holding the hint as he read,"The hint reads, If you want to know how to oust me, come to the entrance of the building, the first room on the left and sit down. There will be an interesting video for you to watch, Choi.Min.Soo."

Luna said,"What if it is a trap?"

Byul said,"What if we get kidnapped like Jae Suk oppa?"

Haha said,"They're right, we can't take the risk, especially when it is Choi Min Soo."

Gary said,"Haha's right, last time, I still remember the time when I was ousted because of the video. The main thing though at the moment, is to gather our strength and over power Choi Min Soo."

Byul said,"He's scary, it didn't seem that frightening on TV."

Luna said,"I know right."

Ji Hyo said,"I think, we should still go to the room though, that way we can try and lure Min Soo to come and catch us. Not only that, but as a group, if he does try and come and oust us, we will be strong than him. We can all beat him if we stick together."

Kim Joong Kook said,"Ji Hyo is right, we should stick together and fight him. It's not like we can't catch him with all of us together. Lets start and walk to the room, remember to watch from all directions."

Everyone else nodded as they started to go to the room back to back so they could look in all directions if Choi Min Soo would attack.

As they finally reached the entrance, they headed towards the first room on the left, the door was closed.

Joong Kook faced the door and opened it to make sure that nobody was inside.

Inside, was a huge screen and rows of chairs.

Joong Kook said,"I think is is safe to go inside, how about if half of us go inside, and the other half stays outside, that way we won't get locked inside."

Everyone found it a great idea and started to decide which team would go inside and then out.

Team 1 (The people who go inside)

-Ji Hyo

-Luna

-Kyung Eun

-Byul

-Eun Hye

Team Two (The people staying outside to guard the door)

-Haha

-Kang Gary

-Joong Kook

-Kwang Soo

Once they picked who would go inside and who would go out, all the girls went inside and sat onto the chairs while the men guarded outside.

The clip started as Yoo Jae Suk came onto the screen on a chair unconscious and tied up.

Suddenly, Choi Min Soo came onto the screen as he started to talk.