Part 5 Final Mission Start

Running man Couple Race

Everyone was all still in their rooms reading their hints as there was announcement.

The TV opened again as Dong Wan appeared saying,"Race Start."

Every couple went out of their rooms as they strolled around thinking about the hints.

Jae Suk thought, why do we have hints? Me and my wife only got disadvantages. So why did they give us a hint saying that there is a spy among the running man members? How do they out us? Nametag? What special episode is this?

Suddenly, there was an announcement,"Ji Suk Jin.......Out. Ji Suk Jin.......Out."

Jae Suk said shocked,"What?"

Everyone else also heard the announcement shocked as they all went over the the center and looked up where they could see Suk Jin being dragged away.

Suddenly, there was a scream and another announcement was made,"Yoo Su Jeong.......Out. Yoo Su Jeong.......Out."

Everyone was shocked once again as They were all worried of who was doing this and how.

Haha said,"Byul, I think we should meet up with the others, I think that there might be real hints and fake hints otherwise why would there be so many clues to help us?"

Byul nodded and said,"Haha oppa, I agree with you. Lets gather everyone together."

As Haha and Byul started to gather everyone together Jae Suk and his wife were strolling around floor number 7.

As Jae Suk and his wife separated for a moment, Jae Suk saw a hallway filled with smoke.

He walked towards it as he stopped hearing footsteps coming towards him.

He turned around as a person in black sprinted towards him bringing him to the floor.

Jae Suk was shocked as all he saw was a black mask and black clothing.

The person whispered,"Hello, grasshopper."

After, the person sprinted away leaving Jae Suk in shock and terror as sweat fell down his face.

He breathed heavily standing up saying to his cameraman who was laughing,"Yahhh! Aren't we brothers like four years ago? Why are you laughing? Who was that? He is scary and strong, I'm sure it wasn't the running man members."

He started to walk back out of the hallway wiping his sweat as his wife was walking towards him and said,"Oppa, what happened to you?"

Jae Suk said,"I got attacked by a person in black. Didn't you see him?"

She shook her head sideways.

As Haha and Byul brought everyone to a room they started to suspect each other.

Haha said,"Everyone, Suk Jin hyung and noona is out. Lets be honest, who is the spy here?"

Nobody put their hands up as they looked around the room at each other's faces.

Finally everyone stared at Kwang Soo as he started to smile.

Jae Suk said trying to joke,"Kwang Soo, it's you isn't it? You're smiling."

Kwang Soo shook his head laughing,"Jae Suk Hyung, it's really not me. I swear, it really isn't me."

Everyone else laughed staring at Kwang Soo suspicious.

Haha said,"How about, lets all reveal our hints?"

Ji Hyo said,"I guess that isn't a bad idea, but not everyone wants to do it."

Everyone stared at Ji Hyo suspiciously as Ji Hyo said innocently,"Don't get me wrong but, this really is not my doing."

Haha said taking out the hint card,"I got a hint card which says Group up with the running man members to become a stronger group and fight to reveal the codes of which hints are real and which hints are fake."

Jae Suk said,"What does that mean? I got a hint saying that one of us in here is a spy."

Haha said,"Me too."

Joong Kook said,"What if, there are real hints and fake hints just like what Haha's hint says to confuse us?"

Ji Hyo said,"That must have been the reason why we have gotten advantages and disadvantages, maybe it refers to that."

Luna said,"It seems to me that Haha oppa's hint is real. Everyone reveal your hints and lets figure out this secret."

Everyone agreed as they all took out their hints comparing it with everyone elses.