Six

Love? Loved?

-February 2016-

Jaehwan’s POV

It has been almost 1 month since I decided to start a brand new life. I spend my weekdays in the company as a vocal trainer. During weekends, I spend my time in the gym and do some volunteer work at an orphanage nearby.

I have a week off from work since the trainees already go for a bonding and relaxing trip at Jeju Island. Their manager asked to join them but I rejected them, saying that I need some time alone and rest.

I go to a cafe nearby while thinking what I should do for the remaining of the week. I glance around and overheard some conversation from the table behind me. They are discussing about when to move in and where can get nice furniture with reasonable price. Speaking of that, I should look for a place to move in. I can’t burden the Hyukbin couple for so long. I think I can afford a decent and cozy place around the town with the money I have earned and saved.

I take a cab and reach a property company in 20 minutes later. One of the staff brings me to a decent apartment nearby and recommends me one of the units. The place looks decent and well-maintained with some basic furniture in it. I decide to rent the place after viewing around since it is nearer to my working place as well.

Hongbin’s POV

“Are you sure you want to move out? We don’t mind having you around, hyung” I ask Jaehwan hyung who is packing his luggage after his announcement of moving out just one day ago.

“Yes. I have to be independent as well. Binnie, you have helped me a lot. I can’t only depend on you and you deserve to have some alone time with Sanghyuk as well.” Jaehwan hyung answers my question with a smile.

I understand what he is thinking. I know that he can take care of himself well but I feel uneasy. This hyung is always fragile, kind-hearted, soft-spoken, sweet, innocent and naïve. I’m afraid that no one is there for him after he moves out as I know he doesn’t have much friends.

“At least let me to help you. Why do you have to choose to move out during weekdays? You should do in on weekends instead. Sanghyuk and I can help you! We can even drive you there.” I protests lightly and moves forward to help him pack his clothes.

“It’s okay. Wonshik will help me since he has his off day as well.” Jaehwan hyung says and my mind starts wondering who is this Wonshik guy and the name recalls a distant memory of mine.

“Ahh.. is he the guy who confessed to you but end up beaten up by Taekwoon?” I ask Jaehwan hyung as I remember that there is someone who name is Wonshik and confessed to him before. I can recall that the Wonshik is a nice guy, he used to buy Jaehwan hyung lots of sweet treats, sent the elder home when Taekwoon was busy, protected Jaehwan hyung from those confession from other admirers or their company trainees. He is a sweet guy as I recall, he even bought Jaehwan hyung a limited edition Nike sneakers just because the elder said the shoes was nice mindlessly.

“Yea..” Jaehwan hyung answers but sounds upset. I feel slightly guilty about this because he acts like that as I mentioned the name, Taekwoon. “I’m sorry” I apologize and hug Jaehwan hyung. “Its okay” he smiles sweetly.

~The next day~

Wonshik’s POV

“I will carry it for you” I say and reach over to take the box out of Jaehwan hyung’s hand. The box looks big and heavy and he seems a bit struggling. “I’m strong enough!” he whines and pouts, refusing my help and carries the box into the living room. I continue to bring in all the boxes while he starts to unpack some of them and arrange them nicely around the apartment. After about 5 hours, we collapse onto the couch tiredly and I can say that almost 80% of the work is done. “Thank you” he says with slight hint of aegyo and clings to my arm. “No problem. Just call me anytime you need help” I say and ruffle his hair.

I look at him, I feel warm and happy. For the past 5 years, he never left my mind, heart, soul, life. I always miss him and wish to have him around. Although I know that I have the chance to have him, but I can see that he is still working hard to move on and forget about his ex-lover, Taekwoon.

Speaking of the bastard, how dare him hurt Jaehwan hyung? Hyung is so sweet and cute, like walking fluffy teddy bear, who will have the heart to hurt him? I still remember last few weeks where Jaehwan hyung broke down in front of me when he told what happened to him and Taekwoon. At that very moment, I promised myself that this time I will protect Jaehwan myself, with all my might.

 


Hi!!! Update!!!!

This chapter is still focus on Jaehwan and how he adapts to his new life. The next chapter will be focus on Taekwoon and Hakyeon.

Enjoy reading :D