Three

Love? Loved?

-September 2015-

Jaehwan smiled slightly as he shut down his laptop. He had been busy doing some research online, trying to plan a short getaway trip for him and Taekwoon.

Speaking of the elder, Taekwoon’s attitude towards him still the same. The elder still ignored him sometimes, rarely home and spent time with him. The worse thing was, the elder even hung up on him which never happened before even when the elder was busy with work or meetings.

He looked at the paper that he wrote down some notes on it. A simply note with some planning about where they could go or pay a visit. He hoped that both of them could back to the sweet and fluffy couple like they used to be during the trip. He couldn’t imagine his life without the elder.

Nervously, he slowly walked to the living room with the note in his hand tightly. He smiled softly when he saw his boyfriend was watching the television.

Taekwoon turned to his right when he heard some footsteps were nearing him. He saw Jaehwan was approaching him nervously, looked shy and a bit panic.

“Hyungieee” Jaehwan whined with a hint of aegyo and clung to the elder.

"Jaehwan, I think we need to talk" Taekwoon said softly and slightly pushed the younger away.

Jaehwan looked at Taekwoon's face and had a bad feeling about it.. Is he gonna break up with me? No no no.....

"Let's talk about it later yeah?"

"No!" 

Jaehwan shocked at Taekwoon's sudden outburst of reply.

"Look, Jaehwan. We should break up. This relationship is no longer meaningful like it have been..." Taekwoon said sternly, coldy, emotionless.

Jaehwan looked up with tears and said "Am I not good enough? I can change for you...."

Taekwoon didn’t reply but only remain silent while sipping his cup of latte.

"I ... I thought you love me... I can change for you... I can do everything or anything for you… I can change and do everything for you..." Jaehwan tears still falling non stop as he spoke.

"You don't have to.. It's not gonna work ..."

"Why?"

"Because I don't love you anymore...."

"B...ut...."

"Leave"

Jaehwan slowly rose from his seat and walked towards the room to pack his stuff. 

What's the point of staying if you don't even have a place? Jaehwan thought sadly and started packing his luggage.

When he had done packing, he left silently while Taekwoon just sitting in the living room and reading newspaper.

Once Jaehwan left, Taekwoon took out his phone and send a text…

 


UPDATEEEEE!!! Enjoy reading! Leave comments :D

By the way, sorry for the short update. I'm getting busy lately due to work. I will update again with a longer chapter :D