Five

Love? Loved?

-January 2016-

 

Jaehwan's POV

It has been 3 months since Taekwoon dumped me.

I spent my time by crying and living like a zombie.

It became worse when I heard from our mutual friend that he is seeing someone else as soon as I left.

I felt like and worst that time and couldn’t even stay calm. I even thought of staying far away from my friends, hide myself in an empty. Even worse, I thought of suicide. Luckily Hongbin was always there beside me, not giving up on me. If not, I can’t imagine how am I today.

I leave my bed and enters the bathroom, planning to take a shower and starts looking for a job. Although Hongbin and Sanghyuk don’t mind to have me around in their apartment, I still have to earn money and support myself.

I take a look of myself in the mirror.

I realized that I have changed a lot just to become Taekwoon’s ideal man, to please him, to make him happy, to satisfy him.

I always prefer myself in darker shade of hair colour, but I dyed it to dirty blond because he doesn't like dark hair colour. I used to be tone, slightly built and a bit muscular because I used to be in the dance team with my friends, but now I'm no longer muscular but just fit because he said he prefer it in this way. I have quit dancing two years after dating him because he doesn’t like me dancing, he claimed that he doesn’t like other people staring at him. I even quit my job as vocal training at entertainment company but work as a painter at home. He always complain about the heavy schedules and long working hours of a vocal trainer.

I have changed alot for the past 5 years just to be as perfect as I can be for him.  

After Hongbin and Sanghyuk continuously encouraging me to live a life and stop wasting my time, I decide to move on.

I decided to just be myself and live as I want from now on.

Lee Jaehwan, from now on you don't change yourself to please other people. But, you change yourself to be a better person.

I go to a saloon and dye my hair back to black colour. I smile at the new hair colour, it has been a long time I have seen myself in dark hair colour.

I decided to work as a vocal trainer again since singing is always my passion. Moreover, I’m in need of a job and singing is the only thing that I have most confidence in.

I take a cab to the Jellyfish Entertainment which I used to work at few years ago.  

"Wonshik a~~” I greets softly as I enter one of the studios in the company.

"Ah.. Jaehwan hyung~ It's has been a long time since you came here.." Wonshik says with a  smile.

"Yeah,.. and I... hmm.. decide to sing again and ... do you.. by any chance need a vocal trainer?” I ask him hopefully.

"Aigoo.. Our Jaehwannie is still shy and cute.." Wonshik chuckles while ruffling my hair.

I chuckles softly and batting away his hand, "so??"

"Of cause I will welcome you back, hyung. I will even fire the current vocal trainer to have you back, you are one of the best vocal trainers that I have seen" Wonshik says and smiles at me.

"Thank youuuuu~~~” I thank him and hug his arm. “Hyung, your talent is gold. I should thank you for being here and train the trainees” Wonshik replies and ruffles my hair again.

I smile in content and sigh. 

I hope this will be a good start for my new life. Fighting, Lee Jaehwan, you can do it!

 

Hongbin’s POV

I look at Jaehwan hyung who has fluffy black hair again. I'm glad and happy as I can see he is changing to be a better person and stop whipping around. 

It hurts me so much to see my best friend became so lifeless and soulless past few months because a just dumbed him for another man who appeared from no where.

"Hyukie~ you see, Jaehwan hyung is finally woke up and back to his old self" I say happily and hug Sanghyuk while giving him a peck on his cheek.

"Of cause he will. He is strong, just need some support from people around." Sanghyuk says and smiles. 

“We will be with him and support him right?” I asks for assurance although I know Sanghyuk will agree with me. Jaehwan used to take care of me and provided me a place to live when my parents passed away 12 years ago, its my turn to support him.

Sanghyuk only nods and tightens his hold on my hand.

 

Taekwoon's POV

It has been 3 months since Jaehwan left. Maybe it will be more correct to say I left him. I’m the one who dump him afterall. Although I felt sorry afterward because I realized that he has no one else. I felt more sorry towards Hakyeon as I can’t openly go on dates with him. Speaking of Hakyeon, he has moved in with me the second week after Jaehwan moved out. I was so happy that time because of that, I can live with him together.

My lifestyle hasn't been change greatly. It still the same, going to work in the morning, coming back in the evening, having a dinner with my love, Hakyeon and cuddles to sleep. We will go out for dates during weekends and we spent some nights with passion on the bed. This life is almost as same as how I used to have when I was with Jaehwan. I guess maybe is because I'm always refuse to change my own style to suit other people and Jaehwan always bear with all my habits without any complains. I guessed this is why sometimes my friends say that I’m selfish.

For my current life, I'm happy and content with Hakyeon by my side and smile at the thought of can be with Hakyeon without any disturbance. I’m tired of holding secrets from people, tired of lying. Everything is solved now, I’m happy and Hakyeon is happy. Jaehwan? I don’t know, its not my business anymore anyway.

"Woonie, what are you thinking about? Why are you smiling?" Hakyeon asks and takes a seat on my lap. I hold him tight in my arms, inhaling the faint scent of his chocolate flavored body lotion that he used after bath.

"Because now I have you by my side. Besides, he has left so now we can do whatever we want. Have I told you how much I love you?" I say and peck his cheek lightly.  

 

Hakyeon's POV

I smile at Taekwoon and give him a peck on lips.

“You have told me how much you love. I love you too” I hug him tight and kiss softly at his neck. I can hear him chuckles softly at my action.

‘Jung Taekwoon , are you happy now? Do you think you will continue to feel so happy from now on? It's just a nice and happy starting for you. Soon, it gonna be ugly.. Karma is a , Jung Taekwoon. So you are.'

 


Hi people!!! Update! Finally!

Enjoy reading and leave comments :D