Four

Love? Loved?

Jaehwan's POV

I wonder around the street aimlessly. 

Where should I go?

What should I do?

What can I do now?

A lot of questions run through my head as I walked down the street.

I realize that I'm lost  and nothing without Taekwoon. He had been in my life for years and I never thought that he will leave me.

I have no one without him. I'm all alone now. I’m experiencing the feeling of loneliness, uneasiness, isolated, hurt, betrayed and much more.

I walk to one of playground around the nearby neighbourhood and sit under the tree. I stare at the bags and luggage in front of me and feeling helpless again.

Without me knowing, tears streaming down again and feel so miserable.

I decide to go my best friend's house after I have calm down as I realize that I can’t keep wondering around the street. On top of that, I don’t have much money to stay in hotel or rent a house in urgent.

I take a taxi to go to my best friend, Hongbin’s house. Although I feel sorry to intrude his and his boyfriend’s place, but I have no other choices left. My parents disowned me the minute they found out my ual orientation, they felt that I’m a shame to the family.

I reach their apartment 20 minutes later, dragging my belongings to the elevator with a heavy heart. I press the door bell when I reach their door.

"Heyy” I greet tiredly and stare into Hongbin’s eyes.

"Oh my.. What happen to you? You look terrible." Hongbin asks worriedly and I only feel like crying again.

He brings me to his living room and I tell him the whole story while he is rubbing soothing circle on my back.

 

Taekwoon’s POV

I smile lightly as I see Jaehwan leaves our apartment. No, my apartment to be exact.

For the past months I have been searching for chances and opportunities to break up with him. Although I feel sorry for him as I know he has no one else, but I have fall for someone else.

I’m not sure whether he has noticed or not, but I have been seeing someone else for almost 8 months. All the while, I feel burden to go home as I know Jaehwan will be there waiting for me.

Why should I care anymore anyway? He has left and now I finally can be with Hakyeon openly. Jaehwan is annoying anyway.

I whisper lightly while reaching out to get phone to send a text to Hakyeon.

I can’t wait to tell Hakyeon that I have finally get rid of Jaehwan and I can announce that he is my boyfriend now, not the annoying Lee Jaehwan.

Hakyeon's POV

I drive to Taekwoon's place after receiving his text. 

"Babe, you're here. I miss you." He hugs me tight and whispers to me beside my ear.

"So you and Jaehwan.. not longer.. hm.. a.. couple?" I ask after we settle at his living room.

"Nope, he left. I'm all yours now" Taekwoon replies with a smile.

"Glad to hear that.. finally you’re mine alone" I say sweetly and look into his eyes. From his eyes, I can see the admiration and love.  

I reach forward to hug him while burying my face in his chest. He returns the hug but with much more tightness.

"Jung Taekwoon, it's just the starting of this game.. You will pay for what you've done..." I smirk when I’m facing his chest without him noticing.


Hello!!! I'm so sorry that I didn't update it for such a long time as I'm busy with part time job and internship!

Enjoy reading! Leave comments about your opinions! :D