One

Love? Loved?

-December 2012-

The weather was cold and it made Jaehwan shivered even he had the heater and wore long sleeves knit wear. 

"Taekwoonie~~~ it's sooooo coldd~~~~~" Jaehwan whined from the couch. 

Taekwoon chuckled "Princess, you have been whining about it since morning.. Do you want hot chocolate? And do you want me to bring you blanket?" 

"Yesss~ and no! I want cuddle but not blanket~~ Taekwoonie, lets cuddle~ cuddleeeeeeee~" Taekwoon smiled fondly at Jaehwan's answer. 

Taekwoon came out from the kitchen holding two cups of marshmallow hot chocolate and walked towards Jaehwan. 

"For you, babe" he said as he handed Jaehwan the cup. "Thank youuuu~" 

Taekwoon hugged Jaehwan from back and made the younger sat on his lap. 

"Taekwoonie, you're so warm~ kekeke" Jaehwan relaxed as he felt the heat radiated from Taekwoon.

"Babe, how can you love winter so much but at the same time afraid of coldness so much?" Taekwoon chuckles and asked.

Jaehwan just pouted cutely and hit the elder's arm. He started feel sleepy in Taekwoon’s embrace.

"Taekwoonie?" 

"Yes, babe?"

"Hmmm... I love you" Jaehwan said as he nuzzled into the crook of Taekwoon's neck.

Taekwoon pecked Jaehwan's forehead while his hair "Love you too, my princess... Remember, I need you just like how you need warm in winter.."

Taekwoon's heart filled with adoration when he saw Jaehwan's sleeping form in his embrace with a smile on his face.

"Aish... this big sleepy baby..." Taekwoon whispered and carried his sleeping beauty into their bedroom.

"Sleep tight, my baby" Taekwoon pecked Jaehwan's plump lips and fell asleep beside his lover.

-January 2013-

“Babe” Taekwoon called sweetly and the younger looked up with a cute smile.

“Yes hyungie?” Jaehwan asked with curiousity.

“Move in with me” Taekwoon said with determination and held the younger’s hand tightly in which the younger only blushed madly and nodded as agreement.

“I can’t wait to spend my life with you hyungie!” Jaehwan exclaimed excitedly and pecked the elder’s lips.

Taekwoon only smiled brightly and brought the younger into his arms.

I can’t wait to spend forever with you as well, my love. Taekwoon thought.

The next day, Taekwoon helped Jaehwan to pack up and move into his apartment. The day marked the beginning of their living together.

 


First chapter is up!!! Enjoy reading!!! 

By the way, I took this story over from my friend. She stopped continuing her story and I like her storyline so I asked the permission from her :)