Two

Love? Loved?

-July 2015-

Jaehwan sighed again. He had lost count about how many times he had sigh for the day. 

Jaehwan was upset. Or maybe more than that. It has been a long time since the last time he and Takwoon have some intimate time. 

He looked at his reflection in the mirror.. "Am I no longer attractive anymore to him? He doesn't look at me like he used to be and rarely home.." Sigh....

He glanced at the clock, it read 1.30 a.m.. "guess he is not coming back again.." Jaehwan thought.

The door opened just when he was going to bed. 

He ran to the door and hug Taekwoon "Welcome home, Woonie, I miss you.." He nuzzles his face into the elder's crook of neck.

"Jae, I'm tired. Just go sleep, I'll be there soon" Taekwoon replies without any emotion and walk passed the younger towards the bathroom. 

"maybe he's just tired or stress..." Jaehwan shrugged it off and didn't think much about it. 

 

The next morning....

Taekwoon woke up to the smell of bacons and eggs. He slowly walked towards the kitchen and sat opposite Jaehwan.

"Hyungie, let's go for a movie date later!!" Jaehwan cheerfully suggested as he thought that it might help Taekwoon to relieve some stress.

Taekwoon wanted to reject at first but seeing the younger’s puppy eyes made him weak and felt bad for it. “Okay. You will choose the movie” he said softly and Jaehwan immediately smiled brightly and leaned over to peck the elder’s cheek.

After the movie….

“The movie is nice isn’t it, hyung??” Jaehwan asked happily and clung to his boyfriend’s arm. Actually he was upset that the elder was busy with his phone during the movie for the whole time but he didn’t want to bring it up, afraid that it might spoil their movie date.

Taekwoon just nodded and kept staring at his phone. Jaehwan sighed softly and leaned over to look at the phone’s screen. “Hyungieeee~ Can you pay some attention to me instead of your phone?” the younger whined.

The elder quickly locked his phone screen and kept his phone into his pocket and forced a smile at the younger.

Jaehwan felt like crying again. The elder has been acting like this since few months ago. The elder always ignored him, paid more attention to his phone rather than him, the elder used to go home straightly after work just to spend more time with him. Now? Jaehwan even lost count when was the last time the elder said ‘I love you’ to him, when was the last time the elder made love to him, when was the last time the elder paid full attention to him.

No. I can’t cry now. Hyungie is just tired. I can’t burden him.

“Hyungie~ why don’t we go your favorite café? Or should we go home and I will make you your favorite latte?” Jaehwan asked cutely and looked up at his boyfriend.

Taekwoon just stared at the younger blankly and whisper “Lets go home then”

That evening, both of them had a home cook dinner together which was prepared by Jaehwan. As usual, Jaehwan being the cheerful and talkative one brought up a few topics and the Taekwoon just nodded as acknowledgement which is a common thing but the younger never failed to notice that the elder kept on glancing at his phone.

That night, Jaehwan slept in Taekwoon’s arms after weeks of  falling asleep alone on the huge king-sized bed.

“Good night hyung. I love you” Jaehwan whispered with love and pecked the elder’s lips.

“Good night, Jae” Taekwoon replies.

I’m in your arms. You’re just beside me. Why do I feel like we are drifting apart? I love you so much, hyung. What happened to us? What has gone wrong? Jaehwan thought before entering the  dreamland in his man’s embrace.

 


Update!!! Hello!! I'm trying my best to update as frequent as possible. Enjoy reading! :)