Another side of the story

Fake Love

Seungcheol slept through the whole class, I mean who won't when the class was about accounting and the teacher was making it more boring than it already is. The teacher should be glad that Seungcheol doesn't even skip the class. Sitting beside Seungcheol is Jihoon aka Woozi, don't ask why it is Woozi, Seungcheol named it for him and you can say that Seungcheol almost died when he first started calling Jihoon, Woozi. Woozi is the only one who can tame Seungcheol. "Tame" shouldn't even be the word, because Woozi is the Boss of anyone, period. 
Woozi hit Seungcheol shoulders and said, " the class have ended", and just walked away. Seungcheol have a lazy grin, " thanks.."

 Just then Joshua and Jeonghan walked passed their from table and Seungcheol and Joshua shared a 2 seconds eye contact before Joshua rolled his eyes a bit , I mean who goes go school and sleep the whole lesson and just change girlfriend like they change clothes before Jeonghan pushed him out of the classroom. Seungcheol frown, I mean what did he do wrong? ( a lot ).

" Oppa! Let's go watch a movie! Let's watch "Chasing" it just came out and then we can go shopping!", With a bored tone, Seungcheol answer, " Whatever, let's go" but the girl was not turnoff after all, Seungcheol is paying everything so who cares how rude and unloving Seungcheol is as a boyfriend. Before the couple  could even get out of the school gate, two men in black stops them, "Master Seungcheol, your father wants to meet you now, please get into the car" one of the them said. " No, tell him I will find him later, after my date" but it was not as if the date was that important to Seungcheol either. The two men in black shared a look before each of them grab each of Seungcheol arm and drag him to the black car. The girl was confused for a moment before she shouted, " Oppa? Oppa! Where are you going?!" One of the men gave a sharp stare, " he's going home."
 
The men plainly pushed Seungcheol into the car before both men took each seat beside him.
The drive home was smooth other than Seungcheol just cursing and grumbling and asking what does his father wants with him, and he was answered with silence. Once they reached, they allow Seungcheol to walk on his own to his house, trusting him enough not to run. When Seungcheol open the door of his home, he was greeted with his father on the phone, " Ah, yes. Great to hear that. Alright I can't wait to see him tonight."

Seungcheol make himself comfortabl on his couch and waited for him father to spit out what he want to say. Seungcheol father sat up and grin, "Cheol you are getting married, well not exactly yet but it will be registered, the ceremony will come later. Congratulation cheol! Someone wants you." Seungcheol shot up from his seat, " WHAT?! You can't just decide it for me, and everyone wants me, what do you mean?! I have a girlfriend already. I'm too young to get married!", " Cheol, you will dump your girlfriend soon, I know you already have 8 exes, and you are already 21, you are not young, in addition your fianceé is the same age as you and in the same university", Seungcheol father smirk. "Just get ready by 6pm, we are going to meet your fianceé for dinner later one and discuss more about this marriage, off you go" Seungcheol father shooed his son away to his room to get ready, since its already 5pm. Seungcheol can never defy his father, his father have an aura of authority, a tone of affirmation, speech of persuasion but never came off as violent, you can say thats how his father strive so well in business world.

Seungcheol groan as he walked up to his room, just wishing that fiancée is pretty and y. WAIT! Seungcheol thought,  Didn't father say it's fiancé and not fiancée? Oh God!. Seungcheol slap his hand on his forehead and groan even louder.WOW! I can't wait!  Sacarsm dripping of over his words. Well, it is not as bad as Seungcheol though, after all, he did date 2 boys before, it was not a surprise anyway, considering he is hot and handsome and all good genes. Now, Seungcheol is wishing that his Fiancé is hot if not at least handsome as he take out his casual formal clothes out of his walk-in wardrobe and prepare to meet his fiancé. 

 

 


 Most likely, I do't have time to update for next 2 weeks becuse it hell week for me. Lots of project and tests coming up so this fic might be on a short break or whenever I got time on the bus, I will try to write part of it and slowly collate it and update overtime.

These few days have been terrible to me, I feel so down and dispirited and no mood to study for my test. Hais ( short rant><)

Anyways~ I hope you enjoy my short update from Seungcheol's POV (kinda). 

Sorry if the past and present tense are kinda mixed up, I'm trying to write in present tense but sometimes past tense just kinda breeze by.