Furniture

Fake Love

HAII!! SORRY T^T

Not Proofread 

 


You can say that it's the first time the young newlywed couple have shopped for furnitures not to mention for their own apartment. They were indecisive on which Sofa to choose, wooden chair would be too stiff, leather would be too expensive even though they have money and the sofas are either too long or too ugly< Seungcheol said so. Then Joshua saw a huge bean bag meant to be sat and looked at Seungcheol excitedly, " Let's just get like 7 bean bags and put them around the house! They are very comfy!" Seungcheol gave a 'seriously?! Joshua' look and In Joshua's defense he said " whaaat? You can't decide what you want anyways."
" We will just get one or two not seven not seventeen not seventy." 
In the end they took 2 bean bags and took the recommended sofa.

Moving on was table lamp and stuff. Joshua looked so amazed by the lava lamp or disgusted by a man structure lamp like what is going on with the the mind of the producer? Joshua does not want to know. And also Joshua kept playing with the sound sensitive light bulb that earned him a dirty look from the worker who is in charge of the lamp section. 

Seungcheol on the other hand was looking and the many expressions that Joshua had made that made him smile but he snapped out of it and frown to himself when he think back about it, "Why am I smiling?" when his phone made a sound to notify him of his girlfriend's whining message which he immediate just silent his phone. He look up at the sound of Joshua clapping seeing the light bulb light up and the worker giving Joshua a dirty look which Seungcheol glared back at the worker.

While moving to see the next item which was coffee and dining table not before they walked past the different sizes of mattress of different softness and heights. Slowly walking past while Joshua continue to look at the different mattresses as they already had one; Mr Choi was afraid that Seungcheol would suggest things like getting 2 mattresses which is a no no for a married couple.  But a worker approached them, "Are you two a couple? Such an attractive couple! ( A/N I cant agree more ) Want to get a new mattress?", Joshua tried to cut him to say they already got a bed but the worker quickly add on, " Look at this big mattress, It is very comfortable, big and you guys can do many things on it. ( wink wink... pardon me)" Joshua was very confused and wanted to ask more about ' doing many things' but Seungcheol spoke first, " No thanks." and walked off, with Joshua catching up to Seungcheol's pace.

 

" MOVE OUT OF THE WAY! MOVE OUT OF
THE WAY!! ITS DANGEROUS!" 

Seungcheol looked back and saw the huge mattress that is unstable coming their way, swiftly Seungcheol pulled Joshua to his chest but maybe a little too hard as Seungcheol toppled backwards and Joshua yelped and the huge mattress fell on where Joshua was standing. Luckily there was a mattress behind them, if not Seungcheol would be badly injured with Joshua on top of him, face to the crook of Seungcheol's neck. Both groaning at the impact. Joshua could hear the sound of his own heartbeat, feel the heat from Seungcheol's body and the muscles of Seungcheol's body. Joshua pulled himself up and in that moment Joshua's and Seungcheol's eyes met and Joshua froze, not able to pull away from the eye contact as if the whole world stopped for this young couple to catch up with each other's facial features that they never had the chance to closely admire. 

" I am so sorry for what had happened Sir. Are you alright?" said the worker who was pushing the huge mattress
 

With that as the cue, the world seems to continue it's journey and Joshua quickly pull himself up and straighten his clothes, ears turning red from the close body contact with the one he willingly marry. Seungcheol stood up, keeping the growl he spoked lowly, " Do we look alright to you? You almost hurt my fianceè here, Don't you look at where you are going? Don't you care about your customer's safety?" At the word fianceè Joshua ears turned red, Seungcheol just admitted that Joshua is his fianceè though Seungcheol was unwilling to get married to Joshua. Joshua kept thinking to himself, " Did I hear wrongly?", "What is this weird thing going on with my mind"," Wake up Joshua! Don't be a fool, You must have mistook it!" 

" Sir? Are you alright?" 

"......"

"Sir,I am so sorry for what had happened."

"........"

"Sir? Sir?"

Joshua snapped out of his dazed and gave a small smile. " Yes, I'm alright! Don't worry about it."

"Alright? Are you kidding me Joshua? You were in a dazed! And you!" Seungcheol pointed at the worker " I will make sure u lose your job!"

Joshua and the worker widen their eyes at Seungcheol words, the worker immediately bowed down and apologized again and again, voice shaking, but Joshua stopped the worker and gently said, " Don't worry about it, you are not going to lose your job. Be more careful from now on." Seungcheol opened his mouth again but Joshua quickly cut him off and said, " let's go to the table section." an pulled Seungcheol's arm as he walked past Seungcheol. 

After a distance, Joshua stopped and turned back, " You don't have to be so harsh on the poor guy there."

"He was just paying for what he had done."

"By losing his job? He was just not careful this time! They are all just earning a living!"

"The mattress was gonna fall on you, you know! I was just helping you to punish that guy!"

" But was I injued? No! So it's fine! People make mistakes in their jobs too!"

"Is this what I get for helping you? Saving your life and punish the guy?!"

"Did I ask for help? Not eveyone is like you! Where you don't have to work for the money you spend! It is given to you and you just spend it carelessly!"

With that Joshua walked off to the other sections and Seungcheol stood there glaring at Joshua before walking to the opposite section. They continued their day with silence from each other. 

 


PARDON MY GRAMMAR as always.

I can't think at this time, which is night again! 

SEVENTEEN HAD WON 1ST TWICE GUYS! And Pretty U era have quite a few cheolsoo moments, mostly from them sitting with each other, infront of each or  hand to shoulder TT.TT 

Sorry for not updating for a while. Assignments after another are piliing already and will update but not very fast.

Have I already mention that this fic is short chaptered and my updates are not very long.

I don't want to drag this story to like a long grandmother story plus school commitment. 

WIsh you enjoyed this update! Tell me how you feel about it! I LOVE COMMENTS