Bruise

Fake Love

 

Joshua is in the living room watching some random show that is playing, not really caring the content, staring blindly on the television. Fingers grazing and the area that Seungcheol have touched then playing with the oinment Seungcheol left behind before leaving the house, ' to find his girlfriend' Joshua thought. Joshua have no idea why is his heart still beating so fast, unwilling to slow down. 

 

Flashback

 

Seungcheol plops down at the floor beside Joshua sliently with a oinment in his hand, they are already fighting like a married couple. Harshly, Seungcheol grabs Joshua bruised hand and put it on his own lap but Joshua pulled it away and Seungcheol grabs Joshua hands again but this time not letting it go and tried to open the cover of the oinment with one hand before applying some oinements on the hand and rubbing it with strength. Joshua can't help but wince at the soreness of the bruise while trying to pull his hand back but Seungcheol was definitly stronger and soon Joshua gave up pulling his hand away and allows Seungcheol to take care of it. 

" Can't you be more gentle?"

" No"

"It hurts."

"Of Course it hurts"

" You are ugly"

And Seungcheol added more pressure to the rubbing as a revenge causing Joshua to jerk his hand back but to no avail. 

"Stop moving Joshua!"

"But it hurts" Joshua whined

" The pressure helps the bruise to heal better, just bear with it."

Joshua unconsciously pouts and close his eyes as if it helps to lessen the pain and missed the look Seungcheol have when he looked up. Seungcheol could not stop admiring Joshua long eye lashes, his pouty lips, his eye bags from studying too much, before Seungcheol snap out of it and gave one last rub on Joshua hand before standing up.

Seungcheol wore his jacket, took his car key and gave a look at  Joshua who is still sitting on the floor before saying " I'm going out for dinner with my girlfriend, take care of yourself. Bye." 

Joshua gave a nod but it went unnoticed.

 

End of flashback.

 

Joshua could not stop thinking how Seungcheol's hand felt, how his finger went in circular motion when applying the oinment. How he actaully closed his eyes just now to calm his heartbeat. Seungcheol is not suppose to be nice to him, Seungcheol should not have cared about his bruised hand. Seungcheol should have just mind his own business. Seungcheoll should not have told Joshua that he is going out to grab dinner with his girlfriend.  How his heart actually sank when he was told that Seungcheol is going to grab dinner with his girlfriend........

 

Afterall this marriage will not last.

Joshua was not ready for this change,

Not ready to like Seungcheol.

 


HOHOOHOHO sorry for the super duper late update.

I'm already planning to end this story soon cos I have no time to manage this story anymore.

I always write fic in the middle of the night and my grammar is all over the place.

Comment~