Dinner

Fake Love

It was 7pm sharp when Joshua walked through the door of the majestic 4 star hotel with a white button down shirt, a cardigan and jeans, feeling slighly awkward to walk alone without his parents by his sides for such event. Joshua nods to the staff at the door of the resturant, " ah, I have someone inside, erm, Choi Siwon. The name under." Joshua replied, too nervous to organise his sentence. Looking up from his ipad which he checked the name of the reserved table, the staff led Joshua in, walking through some empty tables and deeper into the resturant till Joshua saw someone familiar, too familiar to his liking. Choi Seungcheol. Puting on a smile, Joshua lifted his hand and shook Mr. Choi hands, introducing himself with a smile, " Good evening Mr. Choi, I'm Joshua Hong." "No need to be so formal Joshua. This is my son, your fiancé, Seungcheol as you may know since you guys are classmates right?. Thank you for taking my idiot son into your hands" 

Seungcheol could not stop gaping at the situation, he is gonna get married to the so called nerd of his class. Hong Joshua and not to mention his father rude comment of him, his freakin own son. They all sat down and Mr. Choi was the one who carried the conversation, discussing their the date of their marriage and what's their plan after graduation and such with their main course all pre-ordered by Mr. Choi himself. Till the topic of living together came upon did Seungcheol choke on his food and speak out for the first time in the dinner, " I don't think that there is a need for us to live together since we are only engaged, so there is not point of us living together till marriage!" Joshua nod in agreement, not really fond of the idea as well. Which Mr. Choi respone with a grin, " Because you guys are getting married anyway so there should not be problem of you guys living together now, since you all are going to do it in the future. As we are speaking, some of your items are already being moved to your new home, you guys can move in tomorrow and set up what you guys need and shop for more stuffs since, it's a Saturday anyway. That's all for today's dinner actually. We will be signing the marriage certificate after dinner."

A nod was all Joshua gave, since he have already agreed to the whole marriage thing, things are will come at him sooner or later, so there was not point hesitating nor pushing it back. Shock by Joshua's agreeableness, Seungcheol excused himself while pulling Joshua with him towards the male restroom.

" Pull off the engagement!" was the first thing that came out of Seungcheol lips

"....."

" I know as long you reject the marriage, this whole thing does not have to happen!" anger filled those words

" No."

" What the heck do you want from me? Money is that it? Fame?"

" I will not reject this engagement." Joshua calmly replied.

Joshua proceed to exit the restroom or at least tried to before Seungcheol pulled him back harshly, Joshua hand hitting the sink in the process which Joshua tried not to show the pain in his face, a stoic expression colouring his face instead. Joshua opened his mouth once more, "it's just an marriage, the school will not know as long as you do not say a word and I plan that it will be that way till we graduate. We will divorce in a few years and also don't worry, you can continue dating your current girlfriend, I don't care." A hard pull from Joshua hand, and it escaped from Seungcheol strong grip.

Both of them settled down back at the table as if nothing have happened and finished their dinner in silence with only Mr. Choi voice filling the air. The dinner dessert came, with a lawyer coming in with a marriage document and a pen in hand, laying it gently onto the table. Joshua took the initiative to first pick up the pen and look through the document, making sure his name was right before signing it before a unwilling Seungcheol signed with a threat from his father who whispered it to him that he will cut off whole of Seungcheol allowance( which make him unable to go out and have fun let alone bring his girlfriend out) as well as taking all his cars away before ending it with, you do not have a choice son.

Mr. Choi ended the dinner with a smile, " Congradulation, you are now husband and husband! Take a good rest Joshua, you have a long day tomorrow at your new home." Joshua smiled back in politeness and gave a hug to Mr. Choi for the lovely dinner as well as a good night to go along with it. As Joshua was leaving, Mr. Choi instrucation Seungcheol to walk his husband out to the car which Seungcheol groaned back in reluctance. Joshua tried to reject but the stern look that Mr. Choi is giving to Seungcheol, made Joshua shut up.

Seungcheol and Joshua walked side by side to the front door, waiting for Joshua's chauffeur to arrive in silence. " You can go back first, I can wait here by myself plus it's not like your father can see us from inside." Seungcheol wanted to leave but you never know, his father could be hiding exactly behind the front door of the hotel like he is right now,  making sure his son does not abandone his husband. A black car drove in, a valet proceed to open the door and Joshua softly wished a good night and a bye before the door was closed and the car drove off towards the opposite side.

A sigh came out of both their mouth the moment the door was closed. There is still a long road infront of them.

 


 

Have not read it through~

Its like 4.30AM here~

I really have not much time to update so it will take quite awhile for me to update, like I have always said keke

Enjoy this chapter, the real deal is coming up!!

Comment and Enjoy~