Moving

Fake Love

 

Joshua reached home feeliong drained from the activities he recieved for the day. After all, his life took a drastic, actually not really drastic but just a status change from Single to Married. There was no in between of - in a relationship- but it was fine for Joshua, at least his father-in-law doesn't seems so bad. And true to Mr. Choi's words, most of Joshua's items in his room were gone, making it seems like its not his room anymore. Sitting on his bed, Joshua looked at his hand, it got a little swollen and purple-ish from the hit from the sink. Joshua took some oinment and gently rub his hands and wincing when he pressed a litttle too hard. Lying on his bed, he send a message to Jeonghan, " I have something to tell you and I bet with you $1000 that you will scream." Joshua silently chuckled to himself. Before he falls into a deep slumber, Joshua told himself. " it's just a marriage with no feelings, and it will be broken in a few years."

 

Seungcheol in another hand reached home with his father non-stop compliments of Joshua, " Joshua is so handsome, I would marry him if I could." . " What a waste for him to marry you." that got Seungcheol's eye to twitch, " I wonder if Joshua enjoyed the dinner I prepared for us."

"By the way cheol, what did you talk to him about when you pulled him away? Did you threaten him?"

"haa...ha... Of course not, how could I possibly do that..." Seungcheol said.

"Be good to him, or I will personally find you and punish you!"

"Whose Dad are you? He's or mine?!"

"I'm you Dad but Joshua is definitely cuter" 

WIth a grunt, Seungcheol went to his room, finding his room unfamiliar.


 

By 12pm, Mr, Choi have the new couple in front of their mini ( it's not really mini but just not too big for 2 young boys; warm and cosy) 2 storey apartment by themselves, wanted them to look at the apartment together. When they entered, the first thing they say was the living room, it was pretty empty so to say, it seems like they really have to go hunt for furnitures themselves. One checking out the kitchen while the other check out the toilet. Silently both went up the the second level where there are three rooms which one of it is locked since they don't need that many rooms, another is the master bedroom with a king sized bed with a decoration of some Joshua's and Seuncheol's stuffed toys to be honest which both blushed when they saw their own stuffed toys on the bed and a few things or theirs here and there with a toilet, TV and balcony attached to the room.

The other room is the study room, which is more for Joshua to phrase it, pretty empty if not for Joshua's guitar and his a few of his books nicely categorized on a shelves and none of Seungcheol's stuff in the study room cause its Seuncheol we are talking about.

Ending their tour in the study room with a envelope Joshua found, which is a credit card with a note attached," use this and happily decorate this apartment and a chauffeur will be waiting outside and only for today". Joshua is the first one who spoke, " I think we should really go and get some furnitures.., do you want to come along or..." " yea.. I will just go along". Without another word, the new couple exited their house and sat at the back of each side of the car.

The whole trip to the furniture store was silent, with Joshua texting Jeonghan, Jeonghan pestering Joshua to spill out any secret and Seungcheol just messaging his girlfriend about their next date which Seungcheol is not particularly excited about, missing out details or him getting married, since Joshua said it was fine for him to continue dating," urrrg why am I so concerned about what he say! yup, I don't care about him." Look beside him, Seungcheol saw Jsohua grinning towards his phone, and typing quickly back. Without knowing, Seuncheol got a little angry and ignored his girlfriend's messages. The car slowly came to a stop and the chauffeur annoucing they have reached.

Actually overwhelmed by the amount of furnitures in front of them, they do not know where to begin. Joshua looked at Seungcheol for any instructions since Joshua don't even know what to look for first. " I think we can start with the sofas for our living room, we can start with items to fill up our living room." Seungcheol begin while scratching his head. With a nod Joshua walked to the left, till Seungcheol pull on Joshua's hand which Joshua winced and Seungcheol pulled Joshua's hand up and took a look while Joshua tried to pull it back but Seungcheol hold was strong and Joshua winced everytime he pulled his hand back. " See! it hurts right so stop pulling your hand." Seungcheol firmly said to Joshua which Joshua stopped pulling his hand back. "  How did you get this? it bruised area is rather large, have you seen a doctor?" Seungcheol asked with a concerned tone which surprised Joshua, his neck turning red from his hand getting all of Seungcheol's attention. " ahh.. It's nothing, I knocked onto something. It's not a big deal to see a doctor. Let's go!" Joshua replied trying to walk to the left but Seungcheol stopped him again. "Remind me later to put some oinment on and the Sofas are at the right side."  Seungcheol said as he pull Joshua's hand along with him as he walk to the Sofas area and gradually let go of Joshua's hands once they have reached. Joshua face turned red without Seungcheol noticing as he continued leading Joshua and without a reason, Joshua heart was thumping so loudly the whole time Seungcheol was holding his hand.

 


 Hi Hi! I know its been a long time and i almost abandoned this fic.

I know this update is not that long either but I'm quite caught up with life too and I'm always thinking on the plot of this fic.

It's not proof-read and I always during midnights so expect mistakes.

How is this chapter?

Any idea which I can include for their shopping trip? heehee