The Start of A Story

Fake Love

First Chapter is up!! And I have not read it over yet. So pardon some grammar mistakes and other errors

Enjoy~

 


Joshua and Seungcheol is the heir to XXX and VVV company but no one knows and they are not taking over until they graduates from their course, "Business Managemnet" in University. Joshua and Seungcheol still have a year to go in University . Joshua is who you call a perfect man, who listens well to his family, a GPA of 3.8 and above and great friends who he can spend his life with. His family company is going well too. Seungcheol is an opposite, GPA, barely a 3.2 GPA, popular with girls;flirt and doesn't listen well to anyone. 

 

Joshua is just sitting in the classroom, slightly stress from thinking of a solution for his family's company, frowning while looking out of the window. A sigh came out of his mouth, and Jeonghan who was sitting just came, sitting beside Joshua straightened Joshua's eyebrow and ask with concern " What's wrong? That make you frown like that?", another sigh and Joshua forced a smile and replied, " Nothing much. Don't worry about it." Ringg , Joshua's phone rang from the message that Joshua's dad had sent, saying, "Joshua, come home right after school, we have something important to discuss with you." More sigh came out of Joshua and Jeonghan just gave his bestfriend a side hug which many girls are jealous of.

Just then at the entrance of the classroom, Seungcheol was bidding goodbye to his girlfriend, " Bye Babe, my class is here, gotta go, you can walk to your class yourself right. Bye~" and Seungcheol left to his seat, with his girlfriend pouting ans stomping away. "What an unromantic guy" Joshua said under his breath and rolled his eyes and Jeonghan nodded. But then again, it was no surprise, after all that girl was Seungcheol's 9th girlfriend in 4 months. Even with those examples of short relationship with Seungcheol, many girls still went after him, afterall he is hot and pampered the girls with expensive items.It was 4pm, when class ended, Joshua was supposed to have his daily hang out with Jeonghan but Joshua had to go home and informed Jeonghan of his absence with a promise of treating him ice-cream next time. 

Joshua was sitting on in the living room munching on chips while waiting for his father to arrive, his father is a gentle man just like Joshua and their family were full of warmth. Joshua heard sound of unlocking and the door opened revealing his parents. Joshua was kinda of confused, he thought that he was just meeting his father. Joshua greet them with a smile. Joshua's father sat Joshua down gave a tired look.

Father start, " What I'm going to say might shock you and you have the right to reject son, I'm not forcing you." Joshua parents shared a look and Father continued, " My friend really likes you, I have talked about you to him and also showed a picture of you, and he wants you to marry his son,he thinks you are just right for his son and actually if you agree, he will help our company. I know this is sudden and you can reject this proposal, just tell me and -"

"I will marry his son." Joshua cut his father's speech with a soft smile.

"Son, do you need more time to think?"

"No, it's alright Dad, don't worry"

With a sigh and a smile, " Alright then Josh also my friend wants you to meet his son and him tonight for dinner if you actually agree. So get ready by 6.30pm and our chauffeur will bring you to the resturant." Joshua stood up, ready to walk up the stairs when his mother ask him again, "Josh, are you sure?"

With smile, Joshua say, " Yes Mom and Dad, don't worry, I will be alright and I am very sure."

Joshua plops down on his bed and lie, many thoughts going through his head.I can't let the company that my dad start from scratch to fall just like that. I can survive this marriage, I will make sure that the company doesn't fall at any cost.  Joshua also chuckled, wait till Jeonghan hear about this! He will flip out.

 


This is a very short update and most of my update is most likely going to be short too so that I can update more frequent in midst of my crazy school schedule.

CHEOLSOO IS BAE! and most of the it is Joshua's POV, I am more used to writing in Joshua's POV!

Also guys!, my helix is hurting! after a week after I pierced it, it was fine till 2days ago TT.TT