Extra.

The Stony Prince and The Cat

Mingyu was torn. 

 

In fact he never felt so frustrated in his entire life.

 

He bit his lips then gave out another sigh. When his eye sight returned to the original reason to why he was fidgeting in the first place, he gulped and held his breath.

 

A constricted groan then left his throat after a few moment. It took his all to not lost control and be that stupid ert that he is. 

 

The problem? 

 

Well Jihoon was currently sleeping. 

 

On his bed. 

 

... on a rainy day... 

 

... on valentines of all days...

 

Oh my God.

 

To add more to that, his parents weren't home. It's like the perfect opportunity for their honeymoon that never happened when Jihoon said yes. God, Mingyu what the hell are you thinking?! 

 

The tall boy bumped his head –rather painfully– on the wall. He have to calm down. 

 

All Jihoon was doing is sleep– 

 

 

And yeah.

 

He nearly lost it when the short boy moved, causing the sweater that he was wearing to hike up and show that snow white skin Mingyu so wanted to kiss. 

 

'Stop it Mingyu! You can't do this to Jihoon hyung! Would you want him to get mad again?!' 

 

Mingyu pulled his hair out of frustration.

"Calm down, Mingyu. Calm down." He murmured and closed his eyes. But to no avail, his entire system wasn't calming down. The boy opened his eyes and stared at Jihoon who still paid no care of  the noises around him. The pink fairy continued to indulge himself in a soundless slumber.

 

This was a bad idea. 

 

Like really bad idea. 

 

Which idiot suggested this anyway?!

 

Oh. 

 

Right. 

 

Him.

 

They were supposed to go on a date that day but because of the rain, they had it canceled on the last minute. Mingyu, still wanting to have a date with Jihoon on Valentines day, suggested that they should just have it on his house instead. They watched movies. At first Jihoon looked so interested with it, he barely even gave him a glance. So, feeling more ignored than ever, he went to get some snacks downstairs. 

 

Only to return seeing his bride ready for their honeymoon. 

 

Not really. 

 

But seriously, that's how Mingyu sees everything at that moment.

 

Despite how the air conditioner was at full blast, he still felt himself sweat. 

 

He walked near the sleeping boy. How can someone be so damn beautiful without even trying?

 

Then he had an idea.

 

Okay maybe not a full honeymoon but one kiss would not hurt right? 

 

Like he knew how much of a heavy sleeper Jihoon was. He managed to steal kisses from him countless times when he was sleeping on the student council room anyway. But Jihoon didn't need to know that. 

 

So, feeling courageous he kneeled down at the side of the bed, just enough for him to get the kiss that he wanted. He heaved a sigh. God, why was so he nervous? This isn't even the first time. 

 

Jihoon still had his eyes closed at this point. Lips a little parted and Mingyu savioured the sight before him. Unconsciously, a smile crept onto his lips. He wanted to reach out. Touch the boy's soft cheek. 

 

Yet, he only leaned. 

 

Until his lips was hovering above the short boy's lips. 

 

Just... 

 

... one...

 

... kiss. 

 

"What are you doing?" 

 

That he never got.

 

A strangled scream left his lips as he fell on his . Jihoon propped his elbows on the bed while staring at Mingyu –who looked like a deer caught in the headlight– weirdly. He raised an eyebrow at his lover. In all honesty, Jihoon was about to fell into asleep when he felt someone breathing on his face. He knew it was Mingyu. The short boy had heard him enter but ignored whatever he was doing (he had gotten used to his randomness).

 

"N-nothing..." The boy murmured and faced the television instead. 

 

He was disappointed. Mingyu pouted as he stared at the movie that was still playing. Was it too much to ask for a kiss? What had he done anyway for God to play on him like this?  

 

He just wanted a kiss. 

 

He had already thrown the thought of making love with the pink fairy. 

 

How hard was it to ask for just one unplanned –not really– kiss? 

 

Stupid life.

 

Jihoon on the other hand tilted his head at how the boy was acting. Sometimes he really don't get this guy. First he's as bright as the sun, next thing you know he's already sulking at the corner. The pink haired boy shook his head. 

 

Mingyu was still pouting when he felt the bed move, followed by two familiar legs trapping him at both sides. Then the sight of white polka dotted sweater wrapping themselves from behind. Jihoon rested his chin on the crook of Mingyu's neck, successfully giving him goose bumps. The butterfly in his stomach went on frenzy at the sweet gesture. 

 

Jihoon was never really the type to first initiate skinship. So having him do this was enough to lit the tall boy's mood up.

 

Mingyu grinned and intertwined his fingers to one of Jihoon's hand. 

 

"Minggu ah..." 

 

Jihoon murmured to which he responded with a satisfied hum. He always liked it whenever the boy calls him by that cute nickname. It's like his very own way of saying 'I love you'. 

 

Jihoon pulled their intertwined fingers to his lips. He gave it a long sweet peck that made the tall boy flush fifty shades of red. 

"I like you the best." 

 

Was it even possible for a guy to feel giddy like a high school girl in love? 

 

On Mingyu's part? 

 

Yes. 

 

He squealed loudly at what Jihoon stated. The tall boy abruptly stood up from his spot and face the short boy. Causing both of them to fell onto the mattress. 

 

Mingyu grinned that lovely grin of his. 

 

Jihoon rolled his eyes but smiled at how silly his lover was acting.

 

"I like you more, Jihoon hyung." 

 

He kissed the short boy's forehead. 

 

... then his nose... 

 

... Until it finally landed on his soft sweet tasting lips. 

 

'I love you more and more, Jihoon hyung.' 

 

 

a/n; HAPPY VALENTINES GUYSEU. //hands over virtual chocolates// Belated haha ~

 

have this extra chapter for this day ~ 

and yes for the sequel. tbh I had already been planning to write it after I uploaded the last part of Mansae. But yeah, there's already a plot but I can't promise on uploading or writing it just yet. 

Well that's all. See ya! Lab ya! ♡♡♡