06.

UNOFFICIALLY IN LOVE
MINO
 
The news was out the next morning. 
 
"Confirmed Couple : Winner's Mino and Apink's Eunji!"
 
The netizens were very supportive of their relationship, titling them as the "Nation's Couple". 
 
Of course, there are some fans who were against it.
 
Mino didn't sleep well and woke up at dawn, writing and making music. The moment the news was out, Seungyoon storm into his room with a very unhappy look on his face.
 
"Hyung!" He shouted while the other members were behind him. 
 
"Why are you shouting in the morning?" Mino covered his ears and groaned. "I'm trying to work here."
 
"How could you..." The younger one paused. "How could you not bring her back home and introduce to us?" 
 
A smile was plastered across his face. 
 
"I thought she was your sunbae in your school in busan," Seunghoon asked. "You should've already known her."
 
"Hyung, shush," Seungyoon put his finger on his lips. "We still need to meet her. After all, she might be our future sister-in-law."
 
"You guys are noisy," Mino yelled and stood up from his seat. "Get out, out, out." He shoved all of them out of his room and close the door.
 
"Future sister-in-law?" He snorted. "My ."
 
EUNJI
 
"Oh my god," Bomi shouted in her room. "Jung Eunji!"
 
Eunji was in the kitchen preparing breakfast for the others. She frowned when Bomi yelled at her in the morning and took off the apron she was wearing, before going to Bomi's room.
 
"What, what, what, why are you screaming early in the morn-" She stopped when she realised the other members are in the room too. 
 
"You're dating Song Mino all this while?" Namjoo asked out of curiosity. "For 2 months?"
 
"I...Yea." Eunji nodded her head. 
 
"What about N?" Naeun asked. "Aren't you dating him?"
 
"I was." She said, keeping a straight face. 
 
"You were two-timing?" Bomi asked. 
 
Eunji remained silent for a while before forcing a smile.
 
"He cheated on me, so it's an eye for an eye I guess," She said, trying to sound as if she didn't cared. "Come out and eat or the food will turn cold."
 
Eunji turned and left the room, hiding her teary eyes from her members. 
 
She didn't eat the breakfast she made and sat on her bed all morning, staring into space. One by one, the members left for their personal schedule, leaving her alone at home.
 
MINO
 
Mino laid on his bed, taking a rest from all the song writing. He didn't really cared about the dating news because it wasn't real in the first place.
 
Besides, the netizens and fans were quite supportive of it.
 
His cat jumped onto his bed and snuggle next to him. A fatherly smile crept up his face as he the cat's back. 
 
Suddenly, his phone started ringing. 
 
He rolled off his bed and went to pick up his phone on his desk.
 
It was Irene calling.
 
"Hello?" He smiled and answered the call. "Irene nuna?"
 
"I told you to stop calling me nuna right?" She chuckled. "Congrats on your relationship with Eunji-ssi."
 
"Oh," The feeling of sadness swept over him. "Thanks."
 
There was a long pause between them.
 
"Actually," Irene spoke up. "I kind of like you."
 
Mino's jaw dropped when he heard that. His heart started beating faster and faster. He felt nervous suddenly.
 
"But I guess Eunji won over your heart," She chuckled softly. "Last long! The both of you really looked good on tv."
 
In Mino's mind, he was fighting the urge to tell her everything. His crush just told him that she likes him, how could he not have a mental break down?
 
"Irene," He paused and think for a while. "Do you like ice cream?"
 
EUNJI
 
Chorong was the first to return from her schedule but she didn't go to rest, instead she went to Eunji's room.
 
"Eunji-ya," She pulled the chair from the study desk and placed it in front of Eunji, who was sitting on the bed. "Tell me."
 
Eunji looked at the older girl with a confused look. Chorong sighed and sat down on the chair, before putting the younger girl's hands in hers.
 
"That time when you told me about your friend," She said. "Is that about you?"
 
Eunji's eyes widened as she continued to stare at the older girl.
 
"H-how did you know?" She blurted.
 
The older girl teared up when she realise that her friend was going through such a hard time alone. As a leader, she felt guilty for not being able to be there for her member when she needed help and she didn't bothered find out why that girl was feeling down recently.
 
A tear escaped from her eyes and rolled down her cheeks. 
 
"Sorry, Eunji." She cried. "I should have figured it out earlier."
 
Eunji burst into tears and hugged the older one tightly.
 
"Unnie," She sobbed. "It hurts."
 
The older girl her hair and rubbed her back lightly to comfort her.
 
She went through a lot.
 
 
 
 
[ A/N ] HELLO GUYS !!!! i know it's been quite a long time since i've last posted. : (
i was really busy with my new school life and it took up a lot of my time * inserts crying sounds of whales *
but hey, holidays is starting for me!! i'm going to update as much as possible during the holidays! thank you for reading my story!
xoxo