02.

UNOFFICIALLY IN LOVE
MINO
"From here, walk straight and turn right. Take the lift up to the fifth floor and you'll see Mr Choi's office." His manager, Park, told him. "Quick, Mr Choi is waiting for you." 
Mino frowned and got off the van. "Why can't they have a meeting at YG's office or like other places." He said, slightly annoyed by the fact that his nap time was shortened due to this meeting.
"It's something important," Park answered. "Besides, YG's office is occupied right now."
Mino rubbed the sides of his temple and sighed. He hasn't had a good sleep these few days.
The engine of the van started and Park waved goodbye to him. 
"Call me when you're done!" He yelled as the car sped off.
Mino waved his fist at the car and turned to make his way to the office.
 
--
"What?" The duo shouted at the same time. 
"Are you joking with me, sajangnim?" Eunji said in disbelief. 
Mino slammed his hands on the table and stood up from his seat. "Why should I agree to this nonsense?" He asked in a demanding tone.
 
The door flew open at that instant and the PD of MusicWorld walked in, smiling. He make his way to the duo and hugged them tightly.
"My lovebirds," He said. "You guys are going to keep MusicWorld on the No.1 position for many months to come!"
 
"I didn't agree to anything, PD nim," Eunji snapped. "Besides, why should I be making this kind of scandal that will affect my career and future?"
"I agree on that." Mino said. "I don't want this to ruin my career or my group's reputation."
The room was filled with a deafening silence. 
Then the PD let out a hearty laugh and clapped his hands happily.
"YG has agreed to that." he said. "Mr Choi, my best friend here, has also agreed to that."
The duo were left with a shock expression.
"Think about it," Mr Choi said. "It will boost the group's popularity, especially when the image of the both of you as a couple has received so much positive supports from the fans!"
 
The PD placed his hands on the duo's hand and smiled. "It's not only for you. It's also for your group."
 
Silence filled the air again.
 
"Well, let me tell you what's going to happen next." PD said as he pulls out his phone from his pocket. "I assume that none of you are attached at the moment. Even if you're, it's  none of my business. The news of the both of you dating will be out next week."
 
"Wh- what?" Eunji exclaimed. "That's too fast."
 
"On top of that," The PD grinned. "I want the both of you to be caught together before the news it out."
 
--
 
". My. Life." he groans and punch his pillow forcefully. "Why do I have to do this?"
 
"Meow..." his cat mewed and jumped onto his bed, snuggling against its father.
 
Mino sighed and stared at his phone. He scroll through his contact list and stopped at a particular name.
 
Irene.
 
"Should I tell her?" he mumbled to himself as he his cat's back. "Will she stop hanging out with me?"
 
His cat looked up at him for a second before its paws.
 
"I can't tell her anything because it's against the rules and regulations of the contract." he sighed and buried his head into the pillow.
 
"I can't even go out with someone I like now," he groaned. 
 
Then, his phone starts ringing.
 
"Hello?" He greeted the moment he picks up his phone.
 
"It's me." A familiar, annoying voice spoke. "What are we going to do now."
 
He snorted. 
 
"Excuse me?" He rolled his eyes and bite down on his lips. Hard. Resisting the urge to hurl profanities at her and yell at her for ruining his future love life.
 
"We are suppose to go on a date, right?" She asked, her voice was shaky as if she just cried.
 
"Let's talk about this tomorrow." He sighed and press his fingers against his temple, trying to ease the headache.
 
He was about to hang up when he heard her talk.
 
"What?" He asked, rather annoyed.
 
"Actually," She paused for a while. "I'm in a relationship."
 
Mino froze.
This dating news that is going to be released soon is going to ruin someone's relationship.
 
Worst of all, her boyfriend don't even know that this is all fake.
 
He swallowed and tried to act as if nothing has happened.
 
"So?" He asked. "It's your problem."
 
There was a long silence and then she hung up on him.