03.

UNOFFICIALLY IN LOVE
EUNJI
 
"Is she okay?"
"I don't think so."
"Bbom-ah, do you know what happened?"
"I don't know. She locked herself up in the room after she back back from the office."
"Maybe she had a fight with N?"
"Let her be, she'll be fine after a while."
 
Eunji could hear the conversation going on in the living room. She sighed and buried her head in her pillow. She wants to get up and go outside to tell her members that she's okay but she can't be bothered with washing her tear-stained face.
 
The door creaked open and she can hear someone shuffling into the room.
 
"Eunji-ya, are you okay?" Bomi asked as she placed her hand on the younger one's back, before rubbing her back softly.
 
Eunji wanted to tell Bomi about everything but she couldn't go against the contract or she will suffer and the group will suffer with her.
 
"Imagine if the news that you're faking as a couple slips off one of your member's mouth and starts spreading," The PD said. "Who'll suffer? You? No, the whole team."
 
Worst of all, her boyfriend will definitely end the relationship with her because she 'cheated' on him. Knowing his personality the best, she's sure that N would definitely end it off with her. 
She's sure of it.
 
"Eunji-ya," Bomi called out to her once again. "Do you want to..." Her voice trailed off.
 
Eunji couldn't hold it in any longer and started crying.
 
--
She waited for him in the cafe the next day. She had a black mask on and an army cap on. People who were passing by looked at her with a judgmental look and she just lowered her cap to cover her eyes, trying to disguise herself.
 
Then the older guy appeared and sat in front of her. He wasn't even wearing anything to disguise himself. He just sat there in a grey sweater and a pair of jeans. He smiled at her, trying to be friendly and she just rolled her eyes at him.
 
"Aren't you going to hide yourself or anything?" She asked, bewildered by his appearance.
 
He shook his head and smiled. "The main thing is to let people catch us on a date. Which means we have to let people know that it's us." He explained, still smiling. "So  just take off that cap and mask for god's sake if you want to make things less complicated."
 
"Doesn't it look fishy if we're just exposing ourselves on the streets like this?" She asked before taking off her cap and throwing it at him.
 
"Stop smiling at me, it's weird." She snapped.
 
He just smiled and put on the cap. "In order to look as if we have a good relationship remember? You-"
 
"Hi," The waitress came over and smiled at them. "Are you... Perhaps Song-"
 
"No, I'm not." He said before standing up.
 
He grabbed Eunji by her wrist and pulled her along with him to exit the cafe before the waitress starts asking more questions. Eunji retracted her hands from him when they were out and frowned.
 
"I thought you said we are supposed to be caught by the citizens openly so why did you ran away from that waitress." She asked sarcastically, following behind him.
 
He stopped walking and turned around to face her. "Don't you watch dramas?" He asked.
 
"Huh?" She frowned and studied his face.
 
He sighed and rub his forehead with his palm. "It's so hard to communicate with an idiot who doesn't watch dramas." He sighed."Just walk beside me so it'll look as if we're hanging out together instead of following me behind."
 
They ended up walking side by side, without talking much. They walk around the streets, entering shops together to 'look' at stuffs and 'trying' to hide from the crowd. Eventually, a group of schoolgirls start following them around and they decided to part ways before the girls start questioning them.
 
--
 
[ A/N ] Short update, I'm sorry!! 
 
I realise the next chapter I wrote was kinda off from this chapter so I had to cut out a huge part from this chapter ;   ;  mianhae
 
but still, thanks for reading! :~)