01.

UNOFFICIALLY IN LOVE

EUNJI

 

"Today's programme has come to an end, isn't it a pity Mino-ssi?" She turned to the taller guy and pouted her lips.

He turned to face her and nodded his head in agreement. "Yes it is. But fret not! Next week we'll be back with a lot more performances by your favourite group!"

They linked their arms together for the closing act. "See you next week on MusicWorld!"

The duo waved to the camera and smiled brightly.

"Cut!" The director shouted and the red lights on the cameras disappeared.

Both of them part away almost immediately and went off separate ways towards their stylists.

"Mino ssi and Eunji ssi!" The PD shouted and gesture for them to go to him.

Eunji shot Mino a look of annoyance, thinking that he must have gotten them into trouble again.

"Did you get into trouble again," Mino whispered. A smirk crept up his face.

"I was expecting you to get into trouble." She hissed before forcing a smile at the PD.

The PD's face was glowing in delight — which means that it wasn't anything serious but more of something good.

He chuckled and gesture for the both of them to stand closer to each other.

He clasped his hands together and grinned. "You guys are perfect for each other."

Mino snorted and laughed while the girl frowned and cross her arms in front of her chest.

"Excuse me?" Eunji blurted.

The PD uses his fingers to make a rectangle frame and set the both of them in the frame.

"Nation's Couple" he said and smiled to himself.

He looked up at the both of them and grinned. "The programme's rating has been increasing each week ever since Mino's 'black face' incident and Eunji's 'outfit disaster' incident." he beamed.

The duo stared at him blankly. The PD patted both of their shoulders and smiled.

"Great job! The audiences are very supportive of you guys! Continue to show the chemistry between the both of you!" he said before he left.

"Well, well, guess who got paired up with you." Mino snorted as he fix his hair.

"I would rather get paired up with a pig than you." She snapped and shove him out of her way.

-- 
"Can you believe it?" she groaned. "Me and him? That's when pigs start flying."

"Chill girl, chill." Bomi laughed and pats her head. "It's just a title. Not that it's real or anything."

"I feel so disgusted when PD nim said that." Eunji said and makes a disgusted face.

Beep! Beep!

Eunji picks up her phone to check for messages. Her face lits up immediately when she saw the message.

"Is it Hakyeon?" Bomi leaned over and tried to look at the message.

Eunji kept her phone in her pocket quickly and smiled at the older girl.

"Nothing." she said as she stood up.

"Are you sure?" The older girl raises one of her eyebrows and look at the younger one with a face of curiosity.

Eunji picks up her hoodie and grinned. "I'm going out for a while!"

Bomi chuckled and waved goodbye to her. "Be careful not to get caught!" She yelled.


--
"I got paired up with Mino ssi," the younger girl pouted to the older guy.

"Aigoo, our Eunji is doing so well!" he chuckles and her hair.

The younger girl sat up and frowned. "How is it well? I got paired up with him!" She said, her voice a little louder than usual.

N pinched her cheeks and smiled. "You've always been doing well, my baby girl."

Eunji's face turns red immediately when he called her "baby girl". She likes it when her boyfriend calls her that.

"Aren't you jealous?" she started fidgeting with the paper cup holder, her eyes focusing on the cup of coffee in her hands.

There was a long moment of silence between them.

Then she looked up at him, to find his face inches away from hers. Her face turns red once again and she sat frozen in her spot. The older guy has his eyes fixed on her pink lips as he leans closer towards her.

"Why should I be jealous?" he whispered, his lips brushing against hers. "When my girlfriend is right here beside me and not with another guy."

His whispering sent shiver down her spine and butterflies in her tummy. She held on to the hem of her skirt tightly and closes her eyes.

Then, his lips found their way to hers.

--

"Eunji ya!" Chorong shouted into her room. The younger girl is still sleeping despite the older girl's "wake up call".

The older girl sighed and took in a deep breathe.

"Hakyeon is here!" she yelled at the top of her voice.

Eunji shot up from her bed immediately and covered her face.

"Oppa! I don't have my make up on yet!" She shrieked, her voice cracking in between.

Chorong laughed and hit the younger girl's head. "It's all about your boyfriend now, isn't it." she scoffs.

"N-no!" Eunji stuttered and tried to deny the fact that her boyfriend is always on her mind.

"Eunji ya," Their manager called out to her. "You need to head down to ACUBE's office for a while. Go get change!"

"Noted!" she shouted back.

"Did I do something wrong?" she said to herself as she pick out a t-shirt from her closet, wondering why she had to go to the office later on.

 

Alone.