Confession

Bbom Bbom Bbom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The rumours about them fancy one another had been going around for so long but it was all rumours without base. Bomi did find the man attractive but she was cool with it because she had never imagined a day would really come for them to meet each other. They were too busy with their schedules and somehow she found herself tried hard to avoid them facing each other, like what they were doing at the moment. It was all thanks to Chorong who asked her to accompany the elder meeting Junmyeon at the park that night.

"Ehem," she heard a forceful cough released by the man in front of her. "So, what are we gonna do now?"

Bomi lifted her eyebrows, the reality hit her again. She was facing the man she had been avoiding and she did not know how to deal with the awkwardness. She tried to smile, but she could not feel her face muscle at all. She cursed Chorong (who had her sweet times with Junmyeon) internally.

"I guess you are having a mental breakdown, too," The man smiled and it relieved Bomi for some reasons. She couldn't help but copy the smile.

"You bet," she finally talked. "I'm not sure of what to do too."

Bomi could see the man smiling even wider once she spoke. His eyes turned into crescent moons and Bomi found them very adorable. 

"Well, let's get loose first. You know me?" The man asked.

Of course Bomi knew him. Some of their fans had been head over heels shipping them both. Bomi nodded her head lightly, telling the man that she knew him.

"That saved the time then. You can call me Baekhyun or Baek or Byun or... anything you wish to call me. I am okay with anything." He said. He was very energetic for a busy person. Bomi wondered how much energy the man stored in his body for him to be that enthusiastic even after undergoing an eventful day.

"Alright, Baekhyun-ssi."

"Aww, can't we talk informally? I'll call you Bomi," Baekhyun told her with a knowing smile on his face. Bomi can't help but frown seeing that face. It was not that she didn't want to talk informally but Baekhyun beeing too loose and giving that smile might had her misinterpreted him being flirty.

"Are you flirting with me Baekhyun-ssi?" And she always hated herself for being too honest. She couldn't seem to keep her thought to herself

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter