What?

Bbom Bbom Bbom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"That's not even a funny joke Channie…"

The man shrugged as the woman did not seem to bother to believe him. He shook his head, lost for any proper words to convince her. He had thought for thousand times to come up to the decision and had always wanted to tell her once he made his mind. He just man enough to tell her after a week keeping his unsettled feeling to himself.

He was going to give up but the uncomfortable feelings that might haunt his life-which he had felt a whole month- knocked some sense in him.

"It's not a joke, Bomi!"

His tone slightly increase out of frustration. He wanted the woman who kept her eyes on her phone, engrossed in her Tetris game to look at him and be serious for this once. However, his effort was in vain when he saw the woman being indifferent, still focusing on her phone. 

He found it was cute during their first date and it was interesting because she felt different from any other women he had met.

But for this whole month, his view about the woman slowly changed and she seemed extra irritating at the moment.

He could feel a heavy lump in his throat. The lump was the many things he wanted to tell her but did not find its way to get out because of the indifference his woman showed. He could only let out a very heavy sigh which might be too loud for other customers of the restaurant were looking at him judgingly.

His mind was too occupied of this one thing to even be bothered of the gazes. He gave up and shut his mouth. Clenching his teeth and ruffling his hair while looking desperate as ever. Bomi was still on her phone, totally out of Chanyeol's world.

They stayed like that for minutes until Bomi raised from her sit, staring at Chanyeol.

"I got what you mean so stop looking like that. Ok, let's break up…"

Her voice was soft but Chanyeol could hear it clearly. As she ended her sentence, she gave a faint smile and walked to the counter, probably paying her share of food.

Chanyeol was too surprise to grasp the sudden situation. He could only widen his eyes and his voice strangely did not came out as he wanted. All the things he kept inside disappeared, vaporised into the air. So, he could only looked at Bomi's back without saying a proper goodbye.

*****************************************

The flying curtain of her room's window seemed very interesting to Bomi. Her eyes were looking at how graceful the curtain moved by the slow wind that passed through the window.

Her mind was blank. She had no intention to move from her bed. Her days were plain, her world was dark. She could see nothing but a big black wall in that world. There were no more colour that once used to paint the black walls. Her colourful world that she started to build a year ago was crumbled and destroyed in a blink of the eyes when she announced the words 'let's break up' last week, in their favourite restaurant.

She never imagined that they would end their relationship. Never in her mind Chanyeol would ask and acted that way for he was always the one who would approached her, making her looking forward to every date and making her blushed by his saying 'i love you.'

He was the first man who accepted her the way she was, the first man who said she was cute when she not even smile and the most excited when she started to laugh at his joke.

He was the first man that she gave her attention to for reasons she herself did not know. All she knew was that Chanyeol had made her days more interesting than her phone and her boring routine more exciting.

She opened her heart after 2 months being courted by Chanyeol and then they dated.

Dating Chanyeol made her lost interest of the phone. She started to interact with Chanyeol and his friends. She also got many girl friends when they hang out together because Chanyeol's friends would bring their girlfriends.

Her world was very interesting not until she saw Chanyeol hugged and gave a peck to a woman who for some reasons Chanyeol never introduce to her. The incident was happening in a very slow motion but the parties involved did not even aware that she was there, watching with a heart that felt like being stabbed. She was too dumbfounded and confused that she just left the scene, without interrupting them.

And that was the day when she decided to be her former self. 

She started to ignore Chanyeol but still went for dates. The difference was that she did not talk but playing with her phone instead. Chanyeol seemed to be bothered by the sudden changed but when he asked for the reason, she just shook her head and smile lightly. 

They had been like that for a month. And last week was the end.

However...the ending was too painful for Bomi to bare. Her heart was aching.

She loved Chanyeol. No, she still loves Chanyeol. Did not talk to him during the date and ignored his calls did not mean she had lost interest of him. She just wanted Chanyeol to confess or to tell whatever secret he had-of course it was about the incident.

That was the reason she did not respond properly when she first heard Chanyeol's request last week. She was too surprise to react and so, she continued to play with her phone. She never, in the first place, never wanted to break up.

But, seeing him hurting and being annoyed because of her-or the secret he kept- led to her agreed to the break up. Frustrated Chanyeol was very rare to her and it was very uncomfortable to see.

Therefore, she agreed and left the restaurant before her aching heart lead to a jerking tears which she never wanted Chanyeol to see. Since that day, they had never contacted each other. 

Bip!

A message interrupted her thought.

Rong:Hi bbom! Wanna catch some bread? I found new pastry shop XD

Chorong. Suho, one of Chanyeol's friends' girlfriend. She loved bread so much that sometimes she would ask anyone to try any new breads she encountered.

Then, Bomi realised that she had not tell anyone about the break up.

Bbom:I am not feeling well today unnie. I'm sorry. Other girls?

She sent it. Again, keeping to herself about the ended relationship.

Rong:I already told them and they are already there. I'm in front of your house, so get ready.

What?

Bbom:Unnie, you're not serious right? Sorry, i really can't.....

Before she could reply the message, someone knocked her door.

"Bbom, you ready?"

She was too shocked that she practically jumped off her bed, ran towards the door and opened it. There, Chorong was standing with a big smile carved on her face, looking very excited.

"I thought you're on your way..."

"I was. Hurry changed your pajama and get out of this room. They are waiting at the shop."

Chorong made her way into Bomi's room without waiting for offer.

"But…"

"There are many delicious bread in the store…"

She could not refuse because Chorong seemed too immersed in her story about the shop. So, she just changed her pajama with her favourite navi coloured blouse and a ripped jeans

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter