Crazy

Bbom Bbom Bbom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She joked around too much with her members that she didn't realise someone was running from the other side of the hallway, resulting a hard collision against her shoulder. The bump was very hard that she could feel her body reflected to the opposite site of their direction.

"Aah!"

She held her right shoulder which was painful because of the sudden contact. She winced and an ugly frown was formed on her forehead. She peeked through her right eye to see the person responsible of the unfortunate incident.

"I'm sorry, but i need to go now."

The image was unclear but she recognised the husky voice and the tall figure. It was very familiar. The pain that she felt at her shoulder had suddenly disappeared but she could feel her heart was beating uncontrollably. She became numb, no word exited and she just let the person passed by, continued running.

"Bomie unnie, you alright?" Namjoo's worried voice brought her into reality.

"Huh?" Her eyes were still trailing the leaving person's movement.

"Aigoo, you really are not in your sanity yet," Chorong said while shaking her head. "Let's go, manager oppa is waiting."

Stilled in her place, "That was Park Chanyeol I bumped into right?"

The members stopped in their track and Eunji said, "Yes Bbom, yes. That was your so called 'handsome oppa'."

Bomi suddenly smile very widely and jumped like a kid.

"Behave Bbom. We are still in public, this is not the dorm!" With a low but firm voice, Chorong reminded her. Chorong was helpless when this friend of her meeting her so-called big crush. Bomi would turn into something she could not control and sometimes doing unexpected things.

"Oh Gosh, why don't you tell me earlier?!"

Bomi asked the members causing the others to roll their eyes instead of answering the question. They knew Bomi had been crushing on that Park Chanyeol since she first encountered him at music bank, during Exo's comeback on 2013. Bomi was awestruck when she first looked his face. She said that Chanyeol was very cute with the big eyes, elf-like ears and deep dimple that she felt like poking it. Bomi had evolved the liking when she heard Chanyeol's voice. The voice was so deep which sounded good not just when he was rapping but also when he sang a ballad. His tall figure made him even cooler in Bomi's eyes.

"You recognise him the best, why should we even tell you? It would be a great waste unnie..." Hayoung said, trying to knock some sense into the older's mind.

"But I didn't... I didn't even introduce myself just now!" Bomi exclaimed which resulted in her members shaking their head, viewing the situation as ridiculous as ever.

“I had been asking for your permission to introduce you to him for this past years but you with your so-called embarrass didn’t allow me to. This was never as complicated as it appeared to be if you just agree with my suggestion to help you through Suho,” Chorong said and now practically dragging Bomi to their black van with the help of Namjoo and Hayoung. Eunji and Naeun were just laughing, amused to see Bomi’s ridiculous nature.

“That won’t do! What if he doesn’t agree because he never has interest in me? I'll be the one who is embarrassing myself!” Bomi got too worked up that she screamed her thought out. Namjoo who sat behind her shut Bomi down by blocking Bomi’s mouth with her palm. That was the only and the fastest way to calm her unnie down.

“Yah! Keep down…” frowning Chorong warned her.

“You are too self-conscious Bbom. You’ve never tried to approach him but you already doubted him too much.” Eunji inserted some logic in her saying.

“That’s true! And why are you looking down on yourself? I don’t want to say this but you’re the most charming of us all, even Sehun oppa agreed with that.” With the eyes on her mobile’s screen, Hayoung told her about the fact.

Hayoung’s last  sentence caused all members to turn their head to the maknae.

“Who said that?” Naeun with widening eyes, questioned Hayoung.

Hayoung on the other hand was surprised for the attention she got and a bit hesitant before answered, “Sehun oppa?”

“When did Sehun-nim said that?” Namjoo asked her, left hand on Hayoung’s right shoulder. Hayoung could feel some pressure was transmitting from the contact.

“Say what?”

“The fact that Bomi unnie is the most charming?” without a doo, Naeun told her.

“Just now, I told him about how crazy Bomi unnie had become when meeting Chanyeol oppa.”

“How?” it was Chorong who asked her.

“What do you mean how unnie?”

“How did you tell him about Bbom?” Chorong was facing the back in the co-passenger seat, looking straight into the maknae’s eyes.

“Through this?” showing her mobile, Hayoung dumbly answered her.

“You had been messaging Sehun this whole time? Where did you get his phone number and when did you start contacting each other?” Namjoo was the one who got too worked up this time.

The other members were staring at the poor maknae, waiting for her to spill the truth. Hayoung let out a big sigh.

“Last month. He got my number from his acquaintance who coincidently to be one of my schoolmates. Well, you knew we attended the same high school right? So, it's not weird at all.”

“You haven’t told us about that!” Namjoo exclaimed, the sudden confession hit her too hard.

“It’s ok Namjoo-ah, she told us already,” Chorong said, “You did the same about your relationship with Taehyung before. Don’t you remember?” Namjoo grinned and scratched her neck like a fool to hear what her leader said.

“He asked for your number? He likes you then!” Naeun’s voice brought them to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter