Unsettle

Bbom Bbom Bbom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He never knew that jogging could be this pleasurable. Every step he took helped him forgetting the unnecessary feeling he felt lately. He should thank Jimin for stubbornly begging him to join the jogging session. Only this once, he thought.

He didn’t realise that he had jogged for six laps until he heard heavy panting from behind. He looked over his shoulder. Jimin looked worn out, trying to reach his shoulder.

“Hey, don’t you think we need to rest for a while? We had excellently finished six laps.” He smirked and taking a sit on the nearest bench. He waved his right hand, directing the other boy to come over when he saw Jungkook stilled in the same place.

When Jungkook finally walked to his direction and took a seat beside him, Jimin was busy wiping sweat on his face. He could feel the flowing sweat under his shirt but didn’t bother to wipe it off like he did to the sweat that covering his face. Perhaps liking the tingling feeling created by the sweat's movement.

“I don’t know you like jogging this much,” Jimin said, trying to read his friend’s expression. It was stoic as ever.  Jungkook averted his gaze to Jimin which Jimin understood as ‘don’t you dare to mess with me.’

When Jungkook didn’t say anything, Jimin laughed quite loudly for people around them turned their heads to see what commotion did the laugh implied to. Jimin being a free-spirited person he was didn’t even bother to the attention they received.

“Something is bothering you right? It has been 3 days after that dining hall incident and you didn’t talk to her, like… at all.”

Hearing the 'her' from Jimin made his stomach flipped like crazy. All the calmness he felt before was destroyed in an instance. He unconsciously scoffed and his bottom lip, his habit when something was out of hand. Jimin on the other hand was amused seeing his bestfriend’s change of expression.

“Don’t you think you should talk to her and explain everything?”

An enormous burden suddenly loaded on his shoulder as the incident 3 days ago replayed in his mind. He didn’t mean to make the told 'her' feeling uncomfortable by confessing in front of the crowd; he just wanted to take another step before it’s too late.

He had known Bomi since before he could even talk. Their parents knew each other making their children befriend one another.

He remembered during the final year of elementary school before the biggest examination, his parents asked Bomi to tutor him because being a boy he was, he barely touched the books; leaved alone to study them. At that time, he felt like he just didn’t belong to schooling because he couldn’t understand a single thing the teachers were teaching. The worst was in calculating; mathematics.

Having Bomi as a tutor was not a good idea as she was a strong-willed girl who would stubbornly asked him to do something he didn’t want to do; in his case was study. She would come up with something beyond his imagination in order for him to have interest in studying. For example, had him to drink a disgusting juice she prepared herself if he couldn’t answer questions she posted or making ridiculous story about him crushing on a girl an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter