Unsettle2

Bbom Bbom Bbom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Months passed and things never been the same again. Jungkook had many admirers and they were more extreme than she ever thought. The news of Jungkook's grand confession was all over the school. His admirers who first thought they were mere childhood friends started to throw indecent words to her, making it hard for her to live peacefully. She took all the words pretty calmly though, explaining that they were not in that kind of special relationship. She even lied that she had someone special and he obviously not the mighty Jungkook they love.

Jungkook was indifferent after the confession but she could not see him as he was before. She tried her best avoiding the boy but her trial sometimes failed because her friends and perhaps the teachers as well seemed to like the idea they dating each other. They said that Jungkook had very high potential in everything; be it in sports or in academic. He could do much more things with his ability but he did not do his best because he was not that responsive and proactive. And they claimed that Bomi was the only one who could trigger the best out of him. On the other hand, Bomi thought they talked nonsense and it was ridiculous.

However, her friends kept taking the event during their last school festival as the proof to the claim.

Flashback…

There was a corner they prepared for a band to perform. But for some reasons the band could not make it and that left the person in charge,Yoongi in a hot soup. Yoongi was Bomi's classmate and Jungkook’s roommate. Being a good friend Bomi was, she suggested Jungkook to replace the 'missing' band. The reason was simply because Jungkook had many fans and it would be the main attraction of the festival. The fans would not bother even if Jungkook had not-so-good voice. Jungkook was reluctant when Yoongi first asked him to perform but it changed when Bomi personally threatened him to give his baby photos to his admirers plus an aegyo which had been her ultimate weapon all this while. He finally gave up.

It was the best decision ever and they realised that Jungkook was the most perfect human being in this earth. Jungkook was famous, yes! Because he was athletic and his awesome accent when speaking English, but they never know Jungkook had sweet voice and the way he felt the songs was no joke. He became one with the songs as if he was the lyricist. Bomi was amazed with the just-revealed fact and she really thought that making Jungkook performed was the best idea she ever suggested.

Jungkook added new admirers after that too.

Bomi silently sighed. She never expected Jungkook to be that silly though. Both of them should feel very uncomfortable now because...well...they were not the same again. Their parents even asked them what the problem was but both were playing the fools, acting that everything was fine when they did not even talked to each other, need not to mention came to each other's house when the parents asked them to. It was really hard for Bomi that she sometimes planned to serve Jungkook with poison or chocked him during his sweet sleep so that he vanished from the world.

But in second thought, she did not dare to do that.

She found a strange feeling started to bloom in her during their silent treatment. She never felt that empty in her whole life. She was helpless during the first week she had to pretend to not know him. It was never that way before because she could survive a week without Jungkook around when he had soccer training camp. She thought it would feel the same but it was not! She did not understand the tingling feeling she felt, her dried throat and the dizziness when her roommate, Chorong talked about him.

Sometimes, she misunderstood Eunji,her classmate, for mocking her when Eunji did nothing but telling her about how genius Jungkook was when tutoring her Mathematics study. She got too emotional one morning that she blindly accused Eunji had a liking towards Jungkook when Eunji told her that Jungkook treated their study group to a little brunch at the sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter