Entry 5

It's a mistake

"It's like you are living here"

I said when I walk inside my room, with the bag of chips in my hand. Wonwoo was laying on his stomach watching a random clip in the internet.

 

"You should adopt me then"

He replied, a grin plastered in his face. I throw the chips to his face, and he catched it unfortunately.

"Idiot you just live a block away"

"Be thankful a prince like me is spending time with a low-life like you"

He laughed, and I giggled at how cute he is, he is scrouching his nose and its probably the cutest. This guy can shoot laser with his eyes, and for the few moments you'll fine out he is a major fluff ball. I smack his shoulders, drumming them. He continued laughing, because dang it was the truth though, who am I compare to the famous good looking brothers or the school would prefer calling 'prince'.

"My mom is giving 'the look' you know, one time I saw her watching me walk"

"She did?!" He is having a good time, I blushed remembering how awkward it is.

"YEAH! She even told me to never forget protection! ugh!" I whine burying my head in my hands.

"What did you say?"

"She wont believe me when we are just a friends and simply hanging out, she tells me there is no way a guy would practically live here and just staying in my room"

Wonwoo snort.

"Old people" He deadpanned.

"I know right" I couldnt agree more. Wonwoo sat up, and position infront of me. He open the chips, and started munching it.

"Just tell her I'm gay" He said nonchalantly, and it took me by surprise. I cant make up a lie, just to say we arent really together.

"I told her you wouldnt be interested in me, because I'm a low-life" He stopped eating, and somehow I feel the atmosphere became serious because of how he look me in his eyes. I bit my lips in anxiousness, as he spoke.

"You are like my sister that I never have okay, but believe me you are really lovable, dont push yourself so low like that."

He said those words softly, and for once, I felt like I wasnt just a trash in a guy's perspective. That there are so much more of me that need to be discovered and appreciated. I really felt like I am special, and Im so thankful to have Wonwoo as my friend to make me realise that.

Still, there is something that keeps bothering me.

"Are you really sure?" I asked, which Wonwoo was so lost of what we are talking about.

"That you're gay?"

"I dont really know" He shrugged, and continue munching the chips in his hands.

"Maybe I'm a homo, aual, biual or even panual, who knows" He added, this is some shocking news for me, and he is delivering it to me like it is the most normal thing ever. There is still something stirring in me, that I let out every question pop in my mind. 

"But you're sure you are not straight?"

"Im bent" He grinned, but that didnt get into me.

"How did you recognize it?"

"I think I'm attracted to a guy"

"like-like thing?”

He nodded. For a span of one week, it is surprising that I got to know Wonwoo better than anyone. Note the confidence I have here. Maybe because, yeah, he seems to live in my room, and probably we have talk non-stop. I got to know more about his tone of voice, his actions, and somehow translate it to the emotions he is currently feeling. Now, he is being monotone, only to add some little hype just not to make it obvious that he is hiding something. I dont want to force him to tell what it is, as much as possible I want to make Wonwoo comfortable.

"I know Mr. Sherlock could turn you gay" I smiled tilting my head in the side.

"He is one hot sizzling stick you know" Wonwoo said dreamily, and I laugh at his reaction.

"Soo Joong Ki too!" I added.

"Kim Soo Hyun"

"Kim Taehyung"

"Jeon Wonwoo"

"Ayeee, you probably like him because you have the same name" Both of us have been listening to kpop groups after we have finish watching some kdramas. Up to now, we are hook on the self-producing idol named Seventeen.

"Excuse me, have you heard him rap?" He said in a-matter-of-fact. 

"S.Coups is the best" I insisted, and I could see that we are into another debate on nonessential things, and he wont give up, but my mind has been pushing something over that I cant help to say.

"Seriously you had a crush on a guy? A real guy okay"

"Yeah" He dropped the chips down and slumped himself in bed.

"Who?" He closes his eyes, and I just continue staring at him, noting every move in his face.

"I still not sure what I call it but he is really special to me" He said in a low voice, his face didnt show any kind of emotion but the way he said it proves the sincerity.

"This news would be a total heartbreak to your admirers" I said trying to lift up the mood, he open his eyes and smiled to me.

"Condolence Younghee" I smack him really hard in his stomach, and now he is holding his stomach in pain.

"For your information I had also my eyes to someone" Oh.My.God. I slip it. And for all people it's Wonwoo. I am so doomed.

"Really?! Who would it be?" He sat up, and the teasing tone in his voice makes me want to shrink myself.

"C'mon tell me, do I know him?" He is shaking me, and I avoided his eyes.

"Y-yeah"

"Yah, tell me!" Well Wonwoo, have become a person I treasured and trusted. Maybe it would be alright, to share this to him.

"Just keep it a secret okay" He nodded childishly.

"I think I have a crush with him for five years already?" My heart is beating really fast that I cant even feel my limbs. My face is surely red, but my mind keeps replaying the memories I shared with Mingyu.

"Stop the thrill"

"Its Mingyu"

I buried my head in my hands in embarrassment, it was all silence. And I am sure, I'll get that teasing look in Wonwoo when I look up. I still avoided looking at him and pass the question back to him.

"How about you?"

He was taken aback, and I could see that he have lost his color in my question. He just stared of me, like I was a ghost or something. I nudged him playfully, waking him up in his thoughts.

"I told you who my crush is you should do the same" I demanded and shaking him. He avoided my eyes as he look at his side. He had this straight face, that if I hadnt known Wonwoo, I would be really scared.

"Heyyyyyyyyyy" I whine, and pouted. He took a deep breath and said.

"J-jun" He looks down, but the new information was no way to be ignored.

"Like the guy who is tailing at you at school?" I ask hysterically. He nodded, still avoiding my eyes.

"Wow, he is pretty cute too and sweet I would be not surprise if you would fall-"

"Why my brother?"

The tone was serious, scary. His eyes were dead, and it all brings me back to the first time I saw him. He probably hold the 'resting face' title, but it give off even heavier atmosphere in the room. This is probably part of the sibling duties, I mean how would I know right? I am the only child. I remember Wonwoo telling me how he interrogates people who his brother dated, it is just part of the protectiveness side of brothers. And it took me back on the eerie feeling for Mingyu. I took a deep breath, and met his gaze.

 

"I thought before I like him because of his smile and how friendly he is to me, but later on it wasnt just those things. I like everything about him"

He was unmoved, and I took it as sign to continue. My mind, has been playing different pictures of Mingyu and my heart is in charge for the background music. By now, I am lost in my world, and I dont know what I am saying anymore.

"You know that feeling that your heart will race, and like he seem to be omitting his own light because whenever you see him he shines. His voice keep ringing in my ears and every moment we shared felt like-"

"Magical" Wonwoo continued, and it brought me back to reality. I beamed even more, and I swear my jaws aching for my excessive smiling.

"Do you feel it with Jun too?"

"I think so" He shrugged, and I remembered how cute the two together.

"Minjeong has been shipping you two, she would be delighten to know that her ship is sailing"

"Yah, if you're going to tell anyone, I could tell Mingyu anytime about your crush"

"I know, trust me as I trust you" I smiled sincerely, and he smiled back. He patted my head softly,

"Of course"

"I think I need to go, before your mother suspects us on doing something"

"Eww”

I shuddered at the thought as he stood up, fixing his clothes. He brushed his hair, and took his back on my chair.

"See you tomorrow" He waved, his hand on the doorknob.

"Bye emo"

"Bye low-life"

............

 

 

un-edited