Chapter 16

My Over Protective Brother

No One’s POV:

Dongwoo explained what’s happened and ask her to take Woohyun home. “can you drive? Woohyun was brought his car so you don’t have to take taxi.”

“allright sunbaenim, i’ll take Woohyun sunbaenim home.i’ll be right there soon.”

Kyuri take taxi and rushed to the club. “sunbaenim, i’m here.”

“i’m so sorry, Kyuri for waking you up. I have no choice.” Kyuri take Woohyun from Dongwoo’s arm. She put Woohyun’s hand on her shoulder. “he totally drunk. Sunbaenim, you should go now. I hope your niece will get well as soon as possible.” Dongwoo nodded and left them.

“Woohyun-ssi, let’s go home.” Kyuri carried Woohyun with all her might. “you’re so heavy, sunbaenim.” Kyuri struggling to carry Woohyun get into the car. Finally the’re arrived at Woohyun’s apartment. Kyuri turn on the lights. She amazed when see Woohyun’s house is so neat. “it’s to neat for a boy like you. Sunbaenim.. Sunbaenim..” Kyuri try to waking Woohyun up by slap his cheek. Woohyun open his eyes but still drunk. “Oh, Kyuri.. what are you doing here?” Woohyun can’t speak properly. “sunbaenim, where’s your room?” Woohyun pointed her room and Kyuri immediately take him there.

Kyuri lay him on his bed, take off his jacket and shoes. Kyuri take the blanket, but when she try to cover Woohyun’s body with blanket, Woohyun grabs Kyuri’s arm and pulled her untill she fell on the top of Woohyun. Woohyun still close his eyes. Kyuri struggling to escape but Woohyun hug her even tighter. Woohyun makes Kyuri lay beside her and he still doesn’t let her go. Woohyun wrapped his leg to Kyuri’s leg, he wrapped his arm around Kyuri’s body and locked it. Now, there’s no distance between them. Kyuri can feel Woohyun’s breathing.

“sunbaenim, you’re smelled Alcohol. Let me go..” Kyuri keep struggling but Woohyun didn’t let her go. Kyuri’s exhausted and finally she give up. She let Woohyun hug her. Kyuri staring at Woohyun who closed his eyes. Suddenly her heart beating faster than before. Woohyun open his eyes. There’s no distance between them. Kyuri can’t move. They’re staring each other.

“you’re appeared on my mind when i awake and now you also appeared on my dream. Cho Kyuri, you make me crazier.” Woohyun whispered.

“if i make you crazy, then let go of me before i make you more crazier.” Kyuri push Woohyun and Woohyun pull her closer to him.

“if this dream is the only way for me to cuddling with you like this, i wish i never wake up from this dream.” Woohyun hug her tightly and Kyuri let him because she already tired with struggling. She thinks so hard. “what he means by saying those things? It can’t be! Did he likes me?” Kyuri close her eyes and try to sleep. She started to sleepy, she burried her face on Woohyun’s chest and fall asleep.

Woohyun’s awake. He stretch his body and look around him. There’s no one. “it must be a dream.”

He go to the kitchen to drink some water and he found a bowl of soup on the table and there’s a note.

It’s bidders drunk soup. Eat it before it cold and next time don’t drink too much.

                                                                                                                                                Kyuri

 

“it’s not only a dream. She really here with me, sleep beside me.” Woohyun eat the soup and smile brightly.

Kyuri back to her home. She sneaked to her house. She met the maid, “are my Oppa already awake?” she whispered and the maid shooked her head. Kyuri tell her to shut up with gesture. The maid give her OK sign. She went upstairs and check to Kyuhyun’s room. She makes sure that Kyuri isn’t wake up yet. She slowly open the door and she found Kyuhyun still sleep peacefully. She close again the door and  sneaked to her room. She take a deep breathe. “now, my clothes smell like an alcohol.” She go the bathroom and take a shower.

Kyuri’s walking to her class. She can clearly remember what happened last night. “if this dream is the only way for me to cuddling with you like this, i wish i never wake up from this dream.” Woohyun’s last sentence keep appearing on Kyuri’s mind like a shadow. She never feel a warm hug beside from her parents and her brother. “i don’t know why i feel so comfort when he hug me. It’s the same feeling like in the ghost house. What is it?” Kyuri keep asking questions on her mind and she didn’t realized that Myungsoo walking behind her.

“hey daydreamer...” Myungsoo strook Kyuri’s hair.

“Myungsoo.. when did you come?”

“i’m following behind you. What are you thinking about? You’re walking like a zombie.”

“me? Hahaha. Nothing. I’m just tired last night.. because of someone” Kyuri muttering the last part.

“what? Did you say something?” Kyuri shooked her head, she put her arm on Myungsoo shoulder and they’re walking to their class.

“why Soojung isn’t come yet? The class will begin soon. I’ve texted her and called her but she didn’t pick up her phone. Is she sick?” Kyuri anxious. Her feet can’t stop moving. Myungsoo’s face changed. He looks uneasy and pretend to make him self busy.

Kyuri and Myungsoo having lunch together on the cafetaria. One by one of infinite’s member come and join them start from Dongwoo.

“food, food, food. I’m starving..” Dongwoo eat his lunch after sit. Next, Hoya come and sit beside Dongwoo. “Hyung, eat slowly.. you look like dinnosaurus.” Then Sungjong come and sit beside Kyuri. “ahh, the professor makes me crazy. He really give me so many tasks. i think i’ll die soon with those tasks and he really makes me hungry. I’ll enjoy the food.” Sungjong start eating after complain his Professor. Woohyun and Sungyeol come in the same time. “food makes my mood better.” Sungyeol sit beside Myungsoo. “someone steal my place..” Woohyun give sign to Sungjong to move but Sungjong pretend not see him. Woohyun sit beside Dongwoo. Woohyun stare at Kyuri and Kyuri pretend that nothing happened last night. Then it’s Kyuri’s turn to stare at Woohyun. “i hope he didn’t remember about last night. I’m so shy that i think i might die.” Kyuri continue eating nervously.

From the other side, Haeryung is watching over them. “i can’t underestimate her. She can make Woohyun and Myungsoo like her. The other members seem to like her too. They look so happy around her. While me, when i come closer to them, they just ignored me. I must do something.”

“Hyung.. i really need refreshing.. my brain is soak. Too many tasks and it’s so stressfull.” Sungjong has finished his lunch.

“yeah you right. I need refreshing too. I have exams in 2 weeks.” Dongwoo agreed with Sungjong. “yah guys, let’s go to my villa. We can stay for 3 days..” Hoya give an idea an all the boys agree.

“i love it, hyung. Hoya hyung’s villa is the best. We can swim there while enjoy the sea view. It’ll be fun.” Sungjong already excited except, Kyuri. She just stay silent. “i also like it. But, swimming? Swimming pool? No.. i’ll never go to a place with swimming pool with it.” Kyuri can’t answer because she recalled her past trauma because of swimming pool.

“Noona.. you will come with us, right?” Sungjong look at Kyuri with his puppy eyes. Everyone wait a yes answer from Kyuri’s mouth. Especially Woohyun and Myungsoo.

“i’m sorry i can’t..” Kyuri refused the invitation. “why? Do you like beach, right?” Myungsoo ask her curiously. “yeah, but i didn’t like a place with swimming pool in it.” Kyuri give them her reason. But the boys can’t accept her excuse because it seems too ridiculous for them. “it’s impossible. You really didn’t know how to make a good excuse, miss” Woohyun blocked her. “i can’t swim.” Kyuri short answered. Actually, she didn’t like to talk about her trauma. “i’ll teach you then..” Myungsoo try his best to make Kyuri join them. “Kyuri-aa, it won’t fun without you..” Hoya also try his best. The boys keep looking at her waiting for her answer.

“i’ll give your camera back if you join us.” It’s Woohyun’s best weapon to knock her down.

“i’ll join, i’ll join. Hahaha wah, it will be fun, right?” the boys shooked theirs head in the same time.

“okay Kyuri, you just need to avoid the swimming pool.” Kyuri muttered.

Sungyeol has heard what Kyuri just said. After lunch, Sungyeol texted Haeryung.

 

To: Haeryung

Read carefully. Kyuri really hates swimming pool and she can’t swim.

 

Haeryung recieved the message and thinking of planning. “This time i’ll make you repay what you’ve done to me, Cho Kyuri.” Haeryung smirked.

Woohyun set the day they’ll go to Hoya’s villa. “so, we’ll go on Thursday morning and back on Sunday night.” The members and Kyuri agree with the date and time that Woohyun setted.

“can i bring my friend with me?” Kyuri suddenly asking.

“who?” Woohyun ask suspiciously.

“there’s someone. I really want her to join us too..” Kyuri didn’t tell Soojung’s name. Kyuri want to make a surprise for them. Who knows that one of the membe will fall in love with Soojung.

“boy or girl? If you’re friend is a boy, he can’t join. You already have 6 no 7, we’ll kidnapp Sungkyu hyung, with you.” Woohyun complain but Kyuri just smile.

Kyuri is on the rooftop. She’s playing her guitar. “i want to write song again but my mind is blank. Since i came here, i didn’t have time to write song. I can’t even thinking notes.” Kyuri sighed. Woohyun also come to the rooftop. He knows that Kyuri will be there. It’s her favorite place. Woohyun sit next to her.

“i never see you playing guitar before.”

“yeah, i have no time to playing guitar because of someone who keep making me busy with other things.” Kyuri sent a death glare to him.

“Did you remember what happened last night?” Kyuri startled. “did you really sleep beside me last night?” Woohyun look at Kyuri with serious face. Kyuri laughed awkwardly. “ha ha. Are you crazy? Of course not. I was sleeping on the couch inside your room. I catch a cold because of you.” Kyuri lied and pretend to cough. “ah really?? Then it just a dream.” Woohyun frowned and it makes Kyuri feel guilty.

“sunbaenim.. actually i can’t go to place with swimming pool in it. You might think it’s ridiculous but trust me i have trauma with the swimming pool. I almost die of drowned on the swimming pool. After that i never go to swimming pool no matter what.” Now, Woohyun understand why she hates swimming pool so much.

“but still.. you like beach, right? Let just go to the beach and i’ll close your eyes so you can’t see the swimming pool.” Kyuri laughed.

“ah right, why you keep calling me sunbaenim and call L with Myungsoo? It’s not fair. It’s like we’re not close at all”

“because you’re my senior so i called you sunbaenim. I also called the other members sunbaenim because they’re my seniors. Myungsoo is in same age with me. I already comfort with calling him Myungsoo. I’m used to it.”

“it’s because of age. So, just forget about the age and seniority. Start from now, call me Woohyun Oppa.”

Kyuri gasped. “am i hear no wrong? You told me to call you Oppa?” Kyuri burst into laughter.

“why? Is it funny?”

“No, i just feel so awkward to call you Oppa. i’ll just call you Woohyun. Is it okay for you?” Kyuri stare at Woohyun make his heart beating so fast.

“it’s okay. If you comfort with Woohyun, just call me Woohyun.” Woohyun smile brightly. He got a way to make him closer to Kyuri. Get rid of the formalities. Kyuri playing her guitar and Woohyun singing with her.

Kyuri arrived at home and found Kyuhyun is watching TV alone on the living room. Kyuri walk sneakly to her brother. She close Kyuhyun’s eyes from his back.

“i know really well who’s belonging this small hands..” Kyuri released her hands and make her duck face.

“Aish, oppaa.. you didn’t romantic at all. You should pretend not to know who i am.” Kyuhyun giggling. Kyuri rest her head on Kyuhyun’s lap. She close her eyes but her phone suddenly ringing. She got a message and it’s from unknown number. She get up and read the message. It’s from Haeryung. Haeryung sent a picture and it’s Kyuri’s necklace. Haeryung’s holding Kyuri’s necklace.

 

From: Unknown Number

If you really want this necklace back, come to this address and don’t bring anyone with you or you’ll loose this neckllace.

 

“Oppa, i’ll go meet Soojung for awhile.” Kyuri lied. Luckily, Kyuhyun believe her. Kyuri rushed to the address that Haeryung sent to her. The address located on A University, Sports Department. Kyuri follows the map and enter a room. She shocked untill can’t breathe when she arrived at the room and Haeryung is already there waiting for her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Another Updates :D

Keep reading, people hahaha

i'll make Kyuri date someone soon! Who will it be?

Woohyun?

or

Myungsoo?

and what happened with Sungyeol? :( he became so mean!

I'll update tomorrow so keep reading..

Please, leave your comment and upvote for my story :D

i'm waiting.. thank you, people!

 

Mr. GrumpGyuu wkwk

Thank you for the heart, Mr, Namstar ;;)

that dimple!! *screaming

Cherry hair, so adorable!

 

All Pictures Credit to Owner :)