Chapter 11

My Over Protective Brother

No One’s POV:

Woohyun and Kyuri arrived at Kyuri’s house. Kyuri get down from the car. Kyuri bowed to him, but Woohyun doesn’t look at her and just left.

“that jerk, really have no manners.” Kyuri enter her house. It’s already 11pm when they’re arrived. It means Kyuhyun already at home.

“Oppa...” Kyuri calling her brother but no answer. “Oppa....” She’s calling him once more, still no answer. She’s looking for his brother in his room, but he’s not there. Then, Kyuri go to reading room where her brother usually at to do his job.

“Oppa, you’re here.. i’ve called you many times but you didn’t answer me..” Kyuhyun looks so serious with his job. “i’m sorry, Kyuri-aa.. Oppa really busy with our new project. I think you already sleep.” Kyuhyun is too bussy until he didn’t know that Kyuri just arrived from the village. He didn’t check Kyuri like he used to be. It means his job really made him stressed. Kyuri come closer to her brother and patted his back.

“Aigoo, my Oppa have work so hard.. dad will be very proud of you. Should i give you massage, Oppa? You look tired.” Kyuhyun smile and nodded. Kyuri massage Kyuhyun’s shoulder and make sure that her brother feel relaxed. “Aigoo it’s so refreshing.. thank you, my donsaeng..”

“Oppa i’ll make you coffee. Wait here, okay?” Kyuhyun nodded once again and continue his job. A few minutes later, Kyuri back with a cup of coffee and cookies in her hands. “here’s  your coffee, Mr. Cho and i give you cookies as the bonus. Hihi” Kyuri acted like Kyuhyun’s secretary and it make Kyuhyun laugh.

 “Ah, Oppa must go for business trip in Canada. Our new project related with the company in Canada.” Kyuhyun drink his coffee and eat a cookie.

 “ah, really? It’s too bad i can’t go with you because i have classes. How long you’ll be there?” Kyuri still standing behind her brother and give him massage on his shoulder.

“i don’t know, maybe 2-3 weeks. We’ve so many work to do. You’ll be okay, right?”

“ofcourse, oppa. I’m not kid anymore. I can take care of my self. I’ve been lived at New York alone for 2 years. I’ll be fine.”

“it’s relieved. But, opa will always check on you if Oppa have break time. Don’t let your guard down. Should i ask Mr. Shin to gurading you?”

Kyuri waved her hand and shooked her head. “no, oppa. I’ll be okay. You don’t have to call Mr. Shin. I’m totally fine alone. But i’ll miss you, Oppa. Don’t hurt your self and stay healthy. Don’t skip your meal too. I’ve warned you, Oppa..” Kyuhyun laughed and nodded. Kyuri backhugging him and peck his cheek. “I’ll going sleep now Oppa. Good night.” Kyuri back to her room and throw her self on her bed. She tried to sleep but she can’t.

“why am i feeling like this, like i’ve been missing something. What it is?” she took a long to think and suddenly she get up from her bed. “!! I forgot L. He’ve been calling me all day. I need to call him back right now. Wait a minute. My phone...” she looking her phone at her pocket and bag but it’s not there. Then she remember that Woohyun took her phone away and throw it to the back seat.

“Damn it!! He must be take my phone. No.. last, my camera and now my phone. Arrrghhh!!! He made crazier.” Kyuri take her pillow and punch it many times.

Woohyun arrived at his apartment and park his car. He want to take his stuff in the back seat when he found Kyuri’s phone still there. He smile widely. “she must be forget to take her phone back. Such a clumsy. Then, i have more excuse to keep her with. it’ll be so much fun. Kekekeke”

Woohyun laid on the sofa and take Kyuri phone. He turn on the power. Kyuri’s phone start to ringing. “is she an artist or important people? Too many messages and miscalled.” There are  messages and miscalled from Kyuri’s brother, Soojung, and L. “why this kid texted her and look, he even called her so many times.. what’s wrong with this kid?” when Woohyun checking all the messages from L, the phone ringing again. It’s a call from L. Woohyun pick up the phone.

“Kyuri, where’ve you been? I’ve been calling you for many time but you turned off your phone. You even skipped class today. What’s happened?” L keep talking without letting Woohyun speaks.

“Chillax, L.” Finally Woohyun can talk.

“Woohyun hyung? Why you picking Kyuri’s phone? Are you together with Kyuri right now?” L panicked.

“No, i’m not with her right now. Wah, L. You talk too much right now.” Woohyun .

“i’m not playing with you right now, hyung.. you didn’t answer my question. Why are you holding Kyuri’s phone?” L  get annoyed with Woohyun.

“it’s none of your business. Why are you keep calling Kyuri?” it’s Woohyun’s turn to ask. He also curious why L keep calling Kyuri.

“it’s none of your business too, hyung.” L hung up the phone and left Woohyun dumbfounded.

“he just copying my words, right now. That kids really..” Woohyun put Kyuri’s phone on the table and take his phone out. He looks the pictures that he take at orphanage. He zoom in at Kyuri’s pictures. “she’s really beautiful and more beautiful when she smiling.” Woohyun keep looking at Kyuri’s picture and his heart start to beating fast. Woohyun hold his chest and feel that it’s true his heart is beating so fast.

 

Kyuri’s POV:

Finally, it’s weekend. Weekend means no class. I can take a rest for a whole day. I think it’s better Woohyun sunbaenim took my phone, so he can’t call me anymore and i think he’s too lazy to come here by his own since it’s weekend. But, i haven’t contact L yet. Ottohke? I didn’t remember his phone number so i can’t call him with another phone. Kyuhyun Oppa has left this morning. His flight was 6am. He didn’t get enough sleep. I hope he can rest well on the plane.

Knock knock knock....

Someone’s knocked my door. The aunty open my door. “oh, aunty.. what’s wrong?” i get up from my bed. She bowed to me, “there’s a guy waiting for you in yhe living room, Miss..”

It must be Woohyun sunbaenim. Aissh,, he never let me rest even on Weekend. I set  my hair because i just wake up not wash up my face yet. I go down to the living room. But i surprised that it’s not Woohyun sunbaenim who waiting for me.

“L-ssi..” oh my God, it’s L. Ottohkaji? Look at me now. i’m kind a messy. It’s embarrassing.

“good morning, Kyuri. Your pajama is cute.” I look at my Pajamas, there’s a duck picture in the pajama. I cover my face because it’s too embarrassing and i’ve blushed.  I have nothing too say. “let’s go out with me.” Hah? L just asking me to go out with him. It’s not a dream, right?

“where wil be going?”

“ehhm, beach. Let’s go to the beach..” i like it. Really really like it.

“okay, L-ssi. But first, let me prepare my self. Wait here.” I go upstairs and got changed. When i’m ready, i go down again and meet L. He still sitting there quietly.

We’re going to the beach. I can’t stop smiling while we’re on the car. L look at me. “Kyuri, do you happy i’m taking you to the beach?” i nodded happily. “ofcrouse. I really like going to the beach thank you for asking me out today. I think i’ll die boring at home.”

“Kyuri...” he called me again. I look at him.

“Ah nothing. It’s nothing..”

We’re continuing our trip to the beach.

 

No One’s POV:

Woohyun still sleep when infinite’s member (-L) enter his apartment. Sungkyu run into Woohyun’s bedroom and throw his body to Woohyun’s bed.

“donsaeng-aa, wake up! How long you plan to sleep? The members come too. We’re bringing food. “ Woohyun still didn’t move. He’s too lazy to wake up since it’s weekend. Then Sungkyu hugged him tightly until Woohyun can’t breathe. “are you want to wake up now? i’ll not let you go if you’re not wake up right now.” finally he decided to wake up than die because of sungkyu’s hug. He wash his face and go to the living room where the member gathering. He didn’t see L.

“L is going somewhere.. “ Sungyeol answered before Woohyun ask them. Woohyun just nodded. He go to the refrigerator and drink milk.

“i got a text from L hyung. He said he’s going to beach with Kyuri.” Sungjong makes Woohyun choked so bad.

“Woohyun-aa, are you okay? You should drink slowly..” Sungyeol patted his back.

“did L said where they’re going?” Woohyun ask Sungjong curiously. He let Kyuri rest today but he never expected that L will take Kyuri go out.

“L hyung jut tell they’re going to the but he didn’t tell which beach they’re going too.. “ Sungjong eating his jjangmyeon.

 Woohyun feel uneasy, “i shouldn’t let her rest today..”

While, at beach.. L and Kyuri have arrived.  Kyuri get down first from the car and ran to the beach and playing water. L take his camera before following Kyuri. L take some pictures with his camera and he also take Kyuri’s picture. He’s so glad when see Kyuri’s happy face. While, L taking her picture Kyuri turned her face to him.

“L-ssi, put down that camera and come here..”  Kyuri called L to join her playing water but L refused it. Kyuri come towards him and take his camera. Put it down to the sand and pulled L’s hand. Kyuri pushed L till L fell into the water. But L doesn’t get angry with her. he enjoyed it.

“Yah, i’ll fet revenge. Wait until i caught you, Kyuri..” Kyuri sticked her tongue out and run. L chase him. When he caught Kyuri, he carry Kyuri bridal style and throw her to the water. They’re laughing together and having fun.

 

Woohyun’s POV:

“Woohyun-aa, let’s go to the club tonight. It’s been a long time since our last clubbing. It’ll be fun.” Sungyeol talk to me because during the time they’re at my apartment, i didn’t talk and didn’t play.i just laid on the sofa and keep staring at my phone.i  keep looking at Kyuri’s picture all day. I can’t denied that i want to see her. an the fact that she’s going to beach right now with L really annoyed him. I ignored Sungyeol.

“what are you staring at?” Dongwoo hyung ask me curiously. He come towards me and sit near my face. “are you watching yadong through you phone? Let’s watch together, Woohyun-aa..” Dongwoo hyung clinging to me. This hyung really like a kid. “Hyung, get lost..” i shooed him.

“Dongwoo hyung, it’s not yadong. It’s Kyuri’s picture. Kyuri really made the biggest changed to our team.  She’s bringing Myungsoo back and the important is He makes Woohyun hyung stop playing with girl. Look at Woohyun hyung right now, he’ve been single for 1 month. Is’nt it amazing?” i hit the sofa pollow to Hoya’s face. It’s true. I didn’t realized that i’ve been singl for a month because i was too busy torturing Kyuri. Rather than that, i think i’ve fell for her. but, i still can’t forget what her brother have made to me. It’s so hard to keep this feeling. Should i try to be nice with her?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Happy Sunday to you, readers ;)

i'm sorry if this story is boring

i really try to make a good story for you, guys..

i'm sorry for the mistskes on grammar/spelling. english isn't my main language

Please leave your comment and upote :D

keep reading this story..

thank you!

 

 

Have you watch the newest episode of Infinite's Showtime?

i'm so in love with infinite even more kekekeke

 

All Picture Credit to Owners :)