Chapter 23

My Over Protective Brother

Kyuhyun’s POV:

“Seohyun-aa… long time no see.. I really miss you. You know that, right? I am sorry because I was too busy with company’s project so I couldn’t visit you.. are you okay, right there? I already met Woohyun. First, he didn’t dare to see me even talk to me. I guessed he was so mad at me at that time. But, guess what? He likes Kyuri.. I should just pulled your hand to meet Kyuri in the past. you were too shy to meet her. She know your name and your face only from photo. She really wants to meet you. Woohyun and Kyuri were dating now. Woohyun is Kyuri’s first love. You support them, right? Me too.. I like Woohyun and I love Kyuri. They’re really suit. They’re really fell in love each other. Seohyun-aa.. I can’t meet other girl because you’re the only one in my heart. you know that very well. I promise I’ll visit you again..”

I stand in place where Seohyun’s ash be. I stare at her photo. She’s still beautiful. The most beautiful woman I ever seen.

After visit Seohyun, I come out from that place. In the entrance I crashed someone. “I’m sorry..” she apologize to me. I surprised because when I saw her, she’s..”Kyuhyun-ssi..” she’s Go Ara. Seohyun’s best friend. “Ara-ssi, what are you doing here?” I asked her and I saw her holding a bunch of white roses on her arm. She must be visiting Seohyun. “suddenly I missed Seohyun so I come to see her..” I nodded.

We sit in the bench and drink some beers together. In the past, Ara always disturbing me and Seohyun while we’re dating. Sometimes I got annoyed and hushed her away but Seohyun will punch me. they’re best friend.

“so… what’s your activity now?” Ara still the same. It’s just her body look skinnier than before, but the way she talk still same. Compare to Seohyun, Ara has bright personality. She’s so cheerful and easygoing. While Seohyun is a little bit quite and soft hearted.

“I take over my dad’s position after he died, become a CEO of Giantcorp. it’s kind a hard to be a leader with many works to do but I really enjoy it. What about you?”

She took out her camera and show me her pictures. “traveling.. I went to some places around the world and take pictures. You know my dream is traveling around the world, right?” finally she can reach out her dream. She always told Seohyun that one day she’ll go traveling around the world, take pictures and make her own gallery from her pictures. She’ll be there soon. Her own gallery. She’s still working on her gallery and she said that she’ll open it on 3 months.

“Kyuhyun-ssi, let’s have lunch sometimes or dinner.” I take her number and I come back home.

 

No One’s POV:

Kyuri open her eyes because her phone keep ringing. She rubbed her eyes. She takes her phone and answered it without look at the caller ID.

“hey sleepyhead.. get ready, okay? I’ll be there in 30min.”

Kyuri hang up the phone and continue sleeping. While she close her eyes, she’s thinking. Then she jump from her bed. She back and forth panickly. Kyuhyun enter her room with tray on his hands.

“what are you doing?” Kyuhyun put the tray on the table beside Kyuri’s bed. “sit down and eat this soup. I woke up early for making this soup for you. You just drink a glass of beer and turned wilder ckckck”. Kyuri sit again on her bed and the soup. “Oppa, Woohyun ask me for a date today. He’ll arrive on 30min. no, 25min. I already back and forth for 5 min.” Kyuhyun’s brother instinct appeared again. “I’ll go with you..” Kyuri choked. “Oppa, this is our date. You can’t come. Don’t talk nonsense..” Kyuri go to the bathroom for take a bath. “Why?? I want to make sure Woohyun doesn’t do bad things with my sister.” Kyuhyun still sit on Kyuri’s bed while Kyuri showering. “bad things like what? Oppa, don’t you dare disturb my date today.” Kyuhyun sighed. Actually he feels alone. It’s his day off and Kyuri left him for a date with Woohyun.

Kyuri unload her wardrobe to looking for a nice clothes. She wants to look beautiful for her date with Woohyun today. “Oppa, help me choose the best outfit. This one or this one?” in her right hand she hold a soft blue sleeve mock Two-Piece collared dress and in her right hand she hold a black striped T-shirt. Kyuhyun thinking for so long. It’s hard for him to choose since both of the dresses are beautiful if Kyuri wear it. Kyuri is beautiful whatever she wear. Finally Kyuhyun pointed the left one. After changed her clothes, Kyuri put light make up on her face. Kyuhyun sit on the couch in the living room and watching TV. Then, someone ring the doorbell. Kyuhyun go to open the door. It’s Woohyun. He’s wearing a blue T.I For Men Dot Print Shirt and skinny distressed jeans.

“where’re you’ll takemy sister?” Kyuhyun immediately ask him a question right after he open the door for Woohyun. Woohyun laughed. “Hyung, it’s my date. Why you want to know where we’re going? And you should let me sit first.” Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. Kyuri walk down the stairs. “stop arguing both of you..” Kyuhyun and Woohyun stare at Kyuri. They widened their eyes. They’re looking at her from the head to toe. “do I look pretty toda?” Kyuri giggling and spin around. Kyuhyun pinch Kyuri’s cheek. “look at my sister, she’s putting make up to go date with you..” Kyuri blushed. “Come on, Kyuri.. we have a tight schedule today..” Kyuri nodded and they’re leaving Kyuhyun.

“is she forgetting yesterday?” Woohyun keep asking himself that question. Kyuri seems forget that she stole a kiss from Woohyun and they’re kissing. it’s first time for Woohyun kissing a girl passionately for a long time. He already kissed about 100 girls but he never fluttered, but with Kyuri it’s different. He feels butterflies on his stomach and his heart beating so fast. “maybe she forget it because she’s totally drunk last night.” He sighed. Kyuri stare at him. “why?” Kyuri confused because Woohyun keep pouting his mouth. Woohyun shooked his head. They stop at a park. Kyuri look at thepark full with couples. They’re having picnic, riding couple bicycle, taking pictures. Kyuri was so happy. Woohyun standing next to her. “Wah, I really want to do these things when I got a boyfriend.” Woohyun grab her hand and interwined it. Kyuri laughed. They’re walking through the park.

Kyuri saw a couple who’re riding the couple bicyle and show it to Woohyun. “I want to ride it too.” Woohyun nodded. Kyuri is waiting for Woohyun to take the bicycle. She sit in the park bench watch the other couples having fun. Woohyun come with a bicycle. “Oh, it’s not like a bicyle I saw before.” It’s a bicycle with a passanger seat behind. “I choose this so you’ll get closer with me.” Woohyun giggling. Kyuri sit behind Woohyun. “Yah, hold on tight if you don’t want to fall.” Kyuri wrapped her hand on Woohyun’s wrist. Woohyun ride the bicycle around the park. Kyuri lean her head on Woohyun’s back. They’re riding without talking. They’re enjoying the moment. After that, they’re taking selca. “Woohyun, I look so ugly here. Delete it.” They’re seeing the pictures that they take. “Ah, why? It’s cute..” Woohyun giggling while looking at the pictures. Kyuri try to take Woohyun’s phone but Kyuri couldn’t take it. “alright, I’ll delete but kiss me first.” Woohyun pouted his mouth and close  his eyes. Kyuri come closer to him but she only kiss his cheek. Woohyun open his eyes. “Wah. This girl really.. I just give you my lips but you kissed my cheek. It was you who said I’m stupid because I never kiss your lips.” Woohyun try to make Kyuri remember what happened last night but Kyuri doesn’t give any respon. They’re moving to the next venue. Walking on Gangnam street while holding hands. Woohyun enter a store and Kyuri just following him. Woohyun ask her to sit. Woohyun back with a pair of white sneakers in his hand. Kyuri confused. Woohyun squatted and take of Kyuri’s shoes. He put the sneakers on Kyuri’s foot. “it’s all done.” Woohyun stand up and show his shoes to Kyuri. “Look, now we have couple sneakers.” Woohyun already wear the sneakers before.

“Kyuri, I’m hungry.. can we eat right now? You already visit all the stores in this street. Let’s find some foods.” Woohyun put his right hand on stomach and make a cute face infront of Kyuri. “stop making that face. It’s not cute at all. Alright, let’s eat. But, I don’t want to eat in the restaurant.” Kyuri grab Woohyun’s hand and lead him to the Woohyun’s car. “Where we’re going to eat?” Woohyun starting on the enginee. “Let’s go to the Supermarket first.” Woohyun follow Kyuri who push the trolley. Kyuri start to pick some ingredients. She chooses carefully. “What are you doing?” Woohyun confused. “can’t you see this? I’m choosing the best ingredients. I want to cook the most delicious foods for my boyfriend.” Woohyun going brighter. He was not in the good mood because of Kyuri forgot last night moment, but when he heard that Kyuri wants to cook for him, his mood going up. He tooks the trolley from Kyuri’s hand and help Kyuri choosing the ingredients. After pay it, they go to Woohyun’s apartment.

Woohyun forgot to clean his apartment and when Kyuri enter the house…

“Nam Woohyun.. I think we’re entering the wrong house.” Kyuri look around her and she found the living room was so messy. Woohyun also surprised with his house. He forgot to clean his house because he was to excited to going for date with Kyuri. Woohyun put the plastic bags on the table and start to clean the living room. “Kyuri, can you take the broom. I think I put it on my bedroom.” Kyuri go to Woohyun’s room and surprised that Woohyun’s room was so neat. She look around but she can’t find the broom so she move to Woohyun’s closet. “so that’s why he looks so gorgeous everyday. He really know the fashion well.” Kyuri is admiring Woohyun’s clothes and suddenly she stop at a box between Woohyun’s watchs collection. “this is…”

“is she sleep? Why she’s so long?” Woohyun follows Kyuri to his room. “Kyuri, did you find the broom?” Woohyun saw Kyuri standing in his closet while hold a bracelet in her hand. Woohyun got that bracelet when he’s in New York to spend his holidays December last year. “Woohyun, where did you got this?” Kyuri show the bracelet to Woohyun. It looks familiar for Kyuri. “I found it on the café at New York. I want to give the bracelet but I can’t chased the girl who drop that bracelet.” Woohyun grinned. “I thought I already lost it.” Woohyun confused with Kyuri’s statement. Kyuri giggling, “it’s my bracelet.” Woohyun widened his eyes. He try to call what happened December last year. He got attracted with a girl with long black hair who sit near the window, he can’t see her clearly but he remember how she smiles. Suddenly Woohyun look at Kyuri. It’s her. The girl who sit near the window. It’s Kyuri. “I know it. When I say I’ll meet you again one day, it’s really happened. The girl who I saw at New York December last year, it’s you Kyuri.” Now, it’s Kyuri turn who confused. Woohyun come and hug Kyuri. “now, I can give your bracelet back to you.” Woohyun put the bracelet on Kyuri’s  arm. Woohyun hold Kyuri’s hand tightly and stare at her. Woohyun lean his face closer to Kyuri and kiss her lips. Kyuri close her eyes and reply the kiss. Woohyun wrapped his hands on Kyuri’s wrist and pulled her closer to him. Kyuri’s heart beating so fast. She can feel her blood raised to her head, so that Woohyun. Suddenly, a sound come out from Kyuri’s stomach. They’re stop kissing and burst into laughter together. “we need to eat, I’ll cook now.” Kyuri go to thekitchen followed by Woohyun.

“we need to get a girlfriend for Kyuhyun hyung..” Kyuri look at Woohyun who’s eating

. “yeah, you’re right. I really want to see Kyuhyun Oppa fall in love. He never talks about any girl before. beside, he’s being too overprotective to me because he has no girlfriend. It’s not i hate he being too overprotective, but seriously he needs to find a girlfriend.” Kyuri didn’t stop speaking makes Woohyun smiled.

“Oppa, look at his smile. Oh God, he such a goddess. Is there any  man who perfect like Capt. Yoo Shi Jin?” Kyuri and Kyuhyun stay in front of TV and watch drama Descendants Of The Sun.

“Seriously, Kyuri. It’s the 3rd time you watch this drama and you always say the same thing.” Kyuhyun talks without looking at her sister. He talks while eating her nachos.

“Ohooo, look who’s talking. What about you? You keep talking that you should marry someone likeYoon Myeong Ju later.” Kyuri also didn’t look at her brother while talking.

“if you watch this drama with Woohyun maybe you’ll be dump by him.” Kyuri sent a death a glare to her brother. “don’t ever tell Woohyun that I watched drama or I’ll..” Kyuri raised her pillow and ready to attack her brother but fortunately her phone is ringing.

“Woohyun-aaaa….” Kyuri acts like a kid.

“look at her now.  Acting like a kid… oww, I better sleep by now..” Kyuhyun stand up and walk to his room but he can hear Kyuri and Woohyun’s conversation. “I’ll stalking them tomorrow. It’ll be fun.. hihihi” Kyuhyun giggling and go sleep.

 

Kyuhyun POV:

The weather is nice. I can feel the freh air blown on my face.

“it’s good…” I mumbled. I look at a couple who walk 10m in front of me. The little girl who I love so much holding hand with a man. Laughing each other. Yes, it’s my sister, Kyuri. I never see her as happy as now. She already found her love. While me? still can’t move on from Seohyun. I really missed her.

I followed them walking. Woohyun dyed his hair black again. He has black hair in the past. I think he dyed his hair blonde ater Seohyun died and became a bad boy. It doesn’t matter right now. He has Kyuri. They stopped. Kyuri  look amazed when see something from the outside of the store. “what is she looking at?” I saw Woohyun standing behind her and smiling. Kyuri turned her body to Woohyun and point at the thing that she saw before and made her puppy face in front of Woohyun but Woohyun flicked her forehead. “Oho, how dare he hit my sister’s forehead? I’ll make him repay for it.” Then, they walk again.

I stop in front of the store. I want to see what’s my little Kyuri look at. I saw a beautiful white heels displayed inside the store. I want to buy that heels for her but I think it’ll be better if Woohyun buy it for her since he’s her boyfriend.

Wait a minute. What am I doing here. Yes, great Kyuhyun. you finally lost them. “let’s just go home. If Kyuri found me stalking her, she probably will kill me.”

Suddenly, I saw her. Holding balloons with her right hand. She handed the balloons to a kid that cry beside her mother. She try to calm down the kid. Her smile remind me of Soohyun. That beautiful smile. she ran towards me and bumped on me. I hold her so she didn’t fall. We’re looking each other. Once again she smiles. 5 sec. time that I need to fall in love with her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This story will end soon....

Thank you for reading my story..

Please leave your comment and upvote^^