Chapter 8

My Over Protective Brother

 

Super Junior-Magic MV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMZ5nK5G71o

 

No One’s POV:

Kyuri slowly enter her house. If her brother find her went oustside the house without telling him, she’ll be a dead meat.  She sneaks to her bed room when suddenly the light in the living room .

“Gosh, Oppa!! You’re scared me.” Kyuri surprised when he saw Kyuhyun standing beside her. Kyuhyun pulled Kyuri’s ear made Kyuri’s scream in pain.

“you go out without telling me? do you want to die in Oppa’s arm? Where are you from? You made me worried.”

“Awww, oppa, oppa… it hurts! Oppa.. I’m sorry. I’m really sorry. I won’t do that anymore. I promise. Let it go oppa, it hurts..” Kyuhyun let go of her ear. Kyuri’s ear become red.

“do you have a boyfriend now?” Kyuhyun raised his  eyebrow.

“what are you talking about, Oppa? Ofcourse not. Are you have eaten yet?”

“No and I’m starving.” Kyuhyun touched his stomach.

Kyuri pushed her brother to the kitchen, “Let’s eat, Oppa. I’ll warm the food for you.”

 

Next morning..

Kyuri’s eating breakfast with her brother when her phone start ringing..

She’s so hot she’s on fire bunmyongi neon tricks up somae kkeut eodinga

She’s so cool beautiful amuri chajeuryeogo aesseodo andwae (Kyuri’s ringtone; Super Junior-Magic)

She about take her phone from her bag but Kyuhyun stop her.

“remember the rule, Kyuri.. no phone when eating.” Kyuri nodded and continue eating her breakfast.

From the other side, the person that called Kyuri get annoyed because she didn’t pick up her phone. It’s Woohyun who called her.

“ Aish, why she didn’t pick up her phone? Wanna die, huh?” Woohyun send her messages.

Kyuri finished her breakfast and quickly check her phone.

“Ah, I’m dead. It’s Woohyun sunbae.”

From: That Jerk

How dare you ignored my call? You’ll dead today! buy a hot chocolate and bring it to the rooftop. NOW!

 

After read the message, Kyuri quickly grab her bag, “Oppa, I’m going.. I love you” she peck her brother’s cheek and run outside the house. Kyuhyun just laughed.

Kyuri run as fast as she could and buy the hot chocolatte for Woohyun. “He made me run yesterday and he makes me run again today. he’ll make me run everyday. Ouuuuuh, that jerk is really annoyed me!” she quickly run to the rooftop, but Woohyun is not there yet. She’s too exhausted so she sit on the ground while her back lean on the wall. She control her breathe. “very nice, Nam Woohyun. You tricked me. If it’s not about my camera, I’ll kick you . Just wait untill I get my camera back, I’ll make you repay what you’ve done to me. it’s can’t be like this. It’s still morning. I don’t want my mood ruined because of that jerk. I need to refresh my mind.” She use her headset and close her eyes. Music can calm her down when she’s upset or not in a good mood. She didn’t realized that she already slept.

Woohyun come to the rooftop with his evil smile. He can’t wait to see Kyuri dumb face. Like what he said, he’ll make her days become the worst. He found Kyuri was sit on the ground. She was sleep. Woohyun get closer to her. Her hair blown by the air. Woohyun can see her face clearly. Her skin was so fair. He can’t denied that Kyuri’s was beautiful.  At that time, Woohyun really want to touch her face but he hold it. “what am I doing right now? I must be crazy. I’ll never fall for this girl. Focus, Woohyun.” He slap his cheek.  Woohyun kick Kyuri’s feet make her awake. Kyuri groaned and look at Woohyun who’re standing infront of her. Woohyun take the hot chocolate beside Kyuri.

“it’s not hot anymore.” Woohyun threw the hot cold chocolatte. Kyuri shocked. She’s been tired of running to bought that hot chocolatte and quickly brought it to the rooftop, but Woohyun just threw it.

Kyuri looks really mad. She clenched her fist. “Gosh Woohyun, can you appreciate my hard work to bought that? It’s tiring enough to run while bringing that hot chocolatte here foryou. you’re the one who late and you just threw that hot chocolate.” Kyuri raised her voice and widened her eyes. Woohyun didn’t expect that Kyuri will be mad like this.

“How dare you look at me like that? So what? It’s just a cup of hot chocolatte and you don’t have right to be mad because you’re the one who said to do everything I want.” Woohyun also raised his voice. Kyuri really want to punch his face but she can’t. right, she’s the one who said to do everything he want and he must take responsibility for her words. She hold her anger once more.

“I’ll buy you another one, sunbaenim. Wait here.” Kyuri bowed to him and left.

She walk in the corridor and stop for awhile. She hit her head to the wall many times. “I’m so mad. I’m so mad. I’m so mad.” Then he feel someone hand block her head to hit the wall.

“ah, L-ssi.. what are you doing here?”

“it’s supposed to be me who asking. What are you doing here? Is it hurt?” Kyuri confiused with L’s question and then she understand when l pointed her head.

“aah, I’m okay. I’m used to it. I’m going crazy because of your hyung. “ Kyuri sighed.

“Woohyun hyung? Please understand him. If you know him well you’ll find that he actually a nice and warm person. In our team, he’s the one in charge to make us laugh and happy.”

“Oh really? I can’t believe that. So why he treated girl like that? He has no manners to girls..” Kyuri makes an unbelievable expresion. Her mind was full of questions  but she afraid to ask.

“he have reasons for that. You’re not supposed to know this. He never tell any gilrs about his private life. If he started to talk about his life it means he likes that girl.” Kyuri just nodded and they’re going class together.

Soojung already in the class, she’s drinking water and choked when she saw Kyuri enter the class together with L. it’s not only Soojung who shocked to see that, entire class become quite and pay attention to Kyuri and L.

“yah, Kyuri. tell me what just I see now it’s not a dream. You walk to the class together with L.” Soojung can’t control herself and start to shake Kyuri’s body. Soojung showered her with 100+ questions.

“For God’s sake Soojung. We’re just partner at Photography club. There’s not something special. You’re too overthinking.” The professor enter the class and start the lesson but Soojung’s mouthh can’t stop talking.

“Kyuri, you must tell me what’s really happened. I’m your friend, right? I’m really curious. Before at the cafetaria you left me because you said Woohyun sunbaenim texted you to meet him and now you’re enter the class with L. I never see L talk with any girl in this campus. You’re the first girl that I see talking even walk with L.”

“I’ll tell you, Soojung-aa. So now, pay attention at the class. You’ll seriously in trouble if you get E in this class.”

Kyuri explained what’s really happened between her and Infinite to Soojung. “i see now.. so that’s why Woohyun sunbae keep calling you. He really did that to you? I never see Woohyun sunbae be like that. He’ll take any pretty and rich girl to be his girlfriend and break them up in 3 weeks. I have a friend who’ve been her girlfriend for 1 week, she said when they’re together, Woohyun treated her really well. He bought anything she wants. He never tortured her. And, if he really don’t like a girl, he will ignored them or ask them to get lost with his death glare even if they said they’ll do anything he wants just like what you said to him. The question is, why he agreed with your words and keep torturing you? You even not his girlfriend. And if he didn’t like you, why he didn’t ask you to get lost? I’m so curious. What is it? Maybe, he likes you?”

Kyuri hit Soojung’s for head. “you keep telling non sense.”

“yeah, you’re right. Is impossible for Woohyun to like a girl like you.” Soojung pointed Kyuri and Kyuri rolled her eyes. At the time, her phone ringing. It’s Woohyun who call her and ask her go to the library. “i’m sorry, Soojung-aa.. i gotta go. The bigboss already call me. Bye, Soojung.”

“oh, be strong, Kyuri. Hwaiting, Cho Kyuri!” Soojung cheer her up make her laugh. “She’s the best” Kyuri talk to herself. She rushed off to the library. She looking for Woohyun and find him in the Medical section. “it’s so funny to look his serious face like that. Like an idiot.” Kyuri come closer to him just then, Woohyun turned her body suddenly make him crashed with Kyuri. Kyuri face was on Woohyun’s chest. They’re stay like that for awhile. Woohyun’s heart  beating faster than usul then he quickly pulled himself. Kyuri didn’t move and act like a dumb.

“yah! What’re you thinking about?” Woohyun hit Kyuri’s head with a book make her awake. “why’re you asking me to be here?” She look around her and find so many medical books with words that she can’t understand. She gulped. She’s not good in learning stuff like this. Woohyun start to take some books and give it to Kyuri. 5 book, 10 books, the books already same height with her head and it’s too hard for her to carry all the books alone by herself. “Excuse me, sunbaenim. But, it’s too heavy. I can’t carry all of these books alone by my self. Can you stop give the books for me? I’m kind of dying here.” Woohyun’s little heart tell him to help Kyuri. She looks suffocated, but his mind tell him to just ignore her, so he ignored her.

“it’s just 15 books, it’s not heavy at all. Hurry bring them to the table over there.” Woohyun pointed the table in the middle of the library but Kyuri can’t see since her face was covered with the books. She tries to look but all the books and herself fell to the ground. All the people in the library stare at them. “what’re you looking at?” they continue their activities.

“Nam Woohyun, you’re being too harshed to her. Kyuri-ssi, are you okay?” Hoya actually was on the library. He saw Kyuri fell to the ground with the books an help her. Kyuri nodded and clean up the mess. Hoya help her carry some books and guide her to the table in the middle.

“thank you so much, Hoya sunbaenim.”  Hoya smile to her and left. Woohyun come and sit infront of Kyuri. “you’ll read all of these books, sunbaenim? Heol, daebak! You must be smart.” Kyuri become so dizzy by only looking all of the books.

“who says that i’ll read all of these books? You’ll read all of these books”

“bwahahahaha, oh my God, sunbaenim.. yo’re have humor sense.. Ha. Ha. Haa.. you’re not joking.” Kyuri laughed but she sees that Woohyun expression didn’t show that he’s joking, she stop laughed. “but, sunbaenim. I’m not a medical student. I’m from music department and you expect me to read all of the books that i can’t understand with.” Kyuri protest him but Woohyun didn’t change his mind. Ofcourse he was planned all of this.

 Kyuri sighed and open a book. “so tell me what must i do with all of these books?”

Woohyun gives her a note book. “you’ll doing my task. Look at the keywords in that notebooks and search the journals according to the keywords. I need you to find journals as many as possible. The deadline is tomorrow so you need find 30 journals today. I’ll go and when i come back here, you need to finish your work.” Kyuri gasped, her jaw dropped.

“you mean i must do this all by my self? You’ll leave me here and won’t help me? Seriously?” Woohyun nodded, grab his bag and left.

“Ouuuhhh, i’m going crazy because of him! Unlucky me!” Kyuri start hit her head to the table. “Yah, shut up! We’re in the library” a student from the other table warn Kyuri. “i’m so sorry. Please, continue reading your book. I’m sorry.” Kyuri bow to her and start to do her work. Before that she texts his brother to tell him that she’ll be home late for doing her task. First, her brother tell that he’ll pick her up, but Kyuri make an excuse so that her brother won’t come to campus. She don’t want her brother meet Woohyun. There’ll be a big trouble if her brother punch Woohyun.

 

 

 

 

 

How's your day? it's Weekend already.

since i have spare time, i've made triple update today.

i hope you guys like it :D

i'll be verry thankful if you guys leave comment and upvote for me :)

Please, love this story..

thank youu :*

 

here's some gifts for you:

 

AEGYO 3 SET COMBO BY WOOHYUN

KOONG LIKE THIS, KOONG LIKE THAT, KOONG LIKE THAT!!

OMOOOOO hahahahahaha i'm dying  !!!!!!!

Did you already seen Hoya's new hair? Omo, Omo.... It;s so cuteee!!

don't search L on the infinite's showtime. Myungsoo get rid off him hahaha

All Pictures Credit to Owner