Chapter 13

My Over Protective Brother

No One’s POV:

 “Sungyeol.. why are you calling me?”

Sungyeol is calling Haeryung. Haeryung is the only girl he can rely on because Haeryung has crushed on Woohyun for a long time. Haeryung always clinging on Woohyun, but Woohyun keep ignored him. Haeryung was the most feared by other girls in the campus. She will do anything to anygirl who get closer with Woohyun, but Haeryung will be the weakest infront of Woohyun. If Woohyun tell her not to do anything to his girlfriends or his Exess, she won’t do it. Haeryung was in Maldives to have a vacation. It’ll no problem with her absency in class because her father is the chief in the Campus. She did anything she wants and her parents never prohibited her. This time Sungyeol explain what’s really happened to Haeryung. Sungyeol tells Haeryung about Woohyun who changed and never play with girl anymore since Kyuri appeared.

“really?? He changed a lot like that? So, that’s all because he likes the new student? I shouldn’t left Woohyun alone and went to vacation. It can’t be happen. I will come back soon. Thank you for the information, Sungyeol-aa.. wait me and we’ll make a planning to get rid of her. how dare she  approached my Woohyun.” Haeryung hang up the phone. She booked flight to come back at Seoul as fast as possible. She was really angry right now. she’ve been approached Woohyun for 6 years since they’re in the high school but Woohyun never even once turned his face to her. But now, a transferred student who only 2 months here made Woohyun changed a lot and made Woohyun fell in love with a girl for the first time. Haeryung can not let Kyuri take her position. Like her motto, “if i can’t get Woohyun, no one else can get it.”

“i’m sorry Woohyun, Myungsoo.. it’s the only way for us to be together for a long time. I will never let anything destroy our friendship that we built for 7 years.

 

Flashback

How Infinite can exist.

Part 1: How Woohyun, Sungkyu, Dongwoo, Sungyeol and L become friends.

7 years ago..

Sungyeol was the Kingkass at Wanggug High School and Sungkyu was the Kingkass at Muhanui High School.Sungyeol and Sungkyu were enemy. The hate each other and always have fought. When school’s over they’ll meet under the bridge and fought. Sungyeol with L  while Sungkyu with Woohyun and Dongwoo.

(The reason why they hate each other was because of a girl. Sungyeol and Sungkyu like the same girl from Yuhaeng school. It’s a fashion school. She was pretty and nice. Her name was Hyuna. Both Sungkyu and Sungyeol approached Hyuna in the same time but Sungkyu was the one who chosen by Hyuna and it’s made Sungyeol really mad. So one day, after Sungkyu take Hyuna to her house he intercepted by Sungyeol, L and some guys rented by Sungyeol. Sungyeol ordered the to attack Sungkyu who was alone at that time. Sungkyu called Woohyun immediately before he got attacked by Sungyeol cs. Woohyun and Dongwoo arrived at the right time.they’re attacking each other. Some guys attacked Woohyun, Sungyeol attacked Sungkyu and L attacked Dongwoo. Sungkyu and Dongwoo bad at fighting and fell on the ground. Woohyun tensed up and attacking Sungyeol.that’s why they’re hated each other. But after 1 year dating, Hyuna left Sungkyu and moved to Japan. Hyuna never contacted Sungkyu anymore. But, still. Sungyeol and Sungkyu keep fighting. They already used to it.)

One day.. Sungyeol and L were trapped in a place that full with mafia that hold guns. The mafia selling drugs overseas. Sungyeol and L come to that place because of one of their classmate called them to ask help. But, they didn’t know that it was a trap. Their classmate was actually the son of Mafia Big Boss. They need people to help them selling drugs so he called L and Sungyeol because he knew Sungyeol and L can be relied on.

“what selling drugs? Are you crazy? We don’t want to!” Sungyeol raised his voice and it made his classmate really angry. The mafias attacked them,punched them until they’re battered. L was unconscious. They were locked on the untidy room and left them there.The mafia showered that place with Solar and burned it. Sungyeol panicked because L was unconscious bu he can’t do anything. They were tied up in the chairs. The fair become bigger and Sungyeol start scream as loud as he can.

“IS ANYONE THERE??!! PLEASE HELP US!! HELP US!!”

At that time, Woohyun, Sungkyu and Dongwoo accidently passed through that place. They saw the place was on fire and Dongwoo heard someone asking for help.

“IS ANYONE THERE??!! HELP US!! PLEASE!!”

“hyung, isn’t it Sungyeol’s voice?” Dongwoo recognized Sungyeol’s voice.they’re looking each other and run into that place.

“i can’t believe we’re run into fire to save those bastards” Woohyun protest but he followed Sungkyu entered that place. Fire burnt the door and 3 of them jump to enter. The saw Sungyeol and L was tied in the chairs. L was unconscious and Sungyeol also already hard to breathe because of the gas. They’re untied Sungyeol and L. Woohyun piggybacked L while Sungkyu and Dongwoo carried Sungyeol. They’re rushed to Woohyun’s hospital and bring them to the emergency room. They’re waiting outside the emergency room. Woohyun’s father go out from the emergency room.

“father, how’s their condition?” Woohyun asked his father. They’re panicked.

“Sungyeol too much inhaled the gas but he’ll be okay. But, the other guy, Myungsoo. We must do surgery because they hit his head really hard so he has bleeding on her brain.” Woohyun asked his father to do the surgery quickly.

Sungyeol finally conscious after 8 hours. He surprised when found Sungkyu standing beside him.

“Dongwoo-aa, Woohyun-aa.. Sungyeol already awake.” Dongwoo and Woohyun who sit in the sofa get up and standing beside Sungyeol’s bed.

“are okay, Sungyeol? Are you feel hurt anywhere?” Dongwoo ask Sungyeol while observed him.

“i’ll call doctor.” Woohyun go outside to call the doctor.

“Why are you helping me?  You can just let us die there. I’m your enemy. I did bad things to you. I attacked you, but why?” Sungyeol didn’t dare to look at Sungkyu’s eyes.

“i didn’t know. My heart said that i must save you and L. So i did it. Sungyeol, i’m tired to have fought with you. Actually, i broke up with Hyuna. She left me. She moved to Japan and didn’t call me until now. she dumped me. The reason why we have fought is because of her. let’s stop fighting and become friends.” Sungkyu give his hand to Sungyeol. After thinking for awhile he take Sungkyu’s hand.

“thank you for saving my life. Wait. Myungsoo... where’s Myungsoo..??” Sungkyu take Sungyeol to Myungsoo’s room. He was still unconscious. “he’ll be okay..” Sungkyu patted his back. Myungsoo conscious after 7 days coma. Start from it, the’re become best friends.

Part 2: Sungjong enter the team

Sungkyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun and Myungsoo gathered on Sungyeol’s house. It’s their first time to be there. Dongwoo saw someone who’s sit in the bench outside the house.

“ Sungyeol-aa, is that you donsaeng? She is so pretty..” Sungyeol burst into laughter, L just smile. Dongwoo, Sungkyu and Woohyun look at them with confiused face.

“it’s not she. it’s he! Bwahahahaha..” Sungyeol laughed again. Dongwoo Woohyun and Sungkyu gasped. It’s Sungjong who sit in the bench and yes right he looks like a girl. “i tought he was a girl. He’s so girly.” Dongwoo scratched his head. “yeah, 'people also think the same way as you. But, be careful. He really mean. Don’t do something that he doesn’t like. He will hit you and keep grudge on you. Look at the tedy bear beside him. At night, he’ll take the bear and punch it many times. He scolded but he never say name.”

Sungjong was homeschooling. He wasn’t ready to go school outside their house because when he was in elementary school, he attacked his classmate who and bullied him and that friend enter hospital for 2 weeks so their parents offered Sungjong to take homeschooling. He agreed because he didn’t want to hurt people anymore. But, Sungkyu tell him to enter regular school just like them. First, Sungjong refused it but his hyungs keep persuaded him so he followed them and enter the team. He was never being bullied anymore because his hyungs really protect him.

Part 3: Meeting the awkward Hoya

It’s grandopening of Dream Hotel. Sungyeol and Sungjong invited the 4 boys to come celebrating the grandopening of the hotel. They really like party especially Woohyun, the king of Party. He likes to go to events like this because he can meet rich and pretty girls here.

Then, Sungyeol’s father introduce them to someone. He was so handsome with the sharp eyebrows and sharp gaze. When he meet them he immediately bowed to them. The 5 of them feels so awkward and bowed to him. They’re shaking hands awkwardly and talk awkwardly. He really doesn’t know how to start a comversation make the other boys be in awkward situation.

Sungkyu open up the conversation, “so what’s you speciality, Hoya-ssi?”

“Ah, they called me dancing machine.” Dongwoo become so excited and jump to Hoya. “Finally, i found who have same interest with me. I also like dancing.” Dongwoo dancing crazily infront of Hoya but Hoya just smile awkwardly. “i also learnt Judo. I gained my blackbelt when i was 9.” The boys made an Oh expression. Woohyun come and touch Hoya’s shoulder. Before Woohyun could talk, Hoya slammed Woohyun to the ground. Everyone in the party stare at them. Woohyun get up while hold his wrist. “Don’t worry, i just slipped. It’s okay.” Woohyun in pain. The 5 boys shocked.

“i’m so sorry. It’s just reflexed. Did you hurt somewhere?” Hoya checked Woohyun’s condition. But then, Sungkyu laughed awkwardly.. “ha. Ha. Ha. It’s okay Hoya... Woohyun deserves it”.

After hang out many times, Hoya decided to join the team. During the time they spent together they’re finally can get along with Hoya and made the awkwardness disappeared. Actually, Hoya also have humor sense.

With that, Hoya completed the team. Sungkyu give name Infinite because him and the other boys wish to be together until unlimited time.

 

END of Flashback__

 

Kyuri’s POV:

Me and Myungsoo go the Photography Club’s room after class over. I rested my head on the table. It’s so tiring be in the class for a whole day. Myungsoo can’t stop smiling. I can’t close my eyes because he keep staring at me.

“Myungsoo, you smiled a lot right now, huh?”  i’m so happy to see him smile like that. I hope i’m the reason he can smile again.

“Yes. Because of you.” He said it. I widened my eyes and blushed. Myungsoo, stop looking at me like that. I’m dying here! You’re too cute.

The situation is really good. We’re staring each other but my phone destroy the moment. I look at the caller ID.

“Oppaaaaa..........” it’s Kyuhyun Oppa. It’s been 4 days since he last call. He never absent even a hour to check me. He must be really bussy.

“how’s my donsaeng doing?” his sound seems so tired. Poor Oppa...

“i’m good. Oppa.. just take a rest. You seems so tired right now. i’m worry..”

“yeah, i’m a little bit tired but i’m fine. Is there something bothering you?

“no, Oppa. I’m totally fine. Just finish your work and come back home quickly, Oppa.. i might die of missing you.” Kyuhyun Oppa hang up the phone. I stared at Myungsoo, he looks me with weird expression.

“why?”

 “your brother seems overprotective to you. I’m afraid you couldn’t marry any guy because your brother absolutely will mocked that guy.” I burst into laughter. Yeah, he probably right.

Me and Myungsoo finished checking our pictures for exhibition. We get ready to come back home when Woohyun and the others come towards us.

“perfect timing. We just want to call you and you appeared infront of me.” Woohyun sunbaenim put his hand on my shoulders. I stare at Myungsoo. He looks jealous.

“what are you talking about?” i release his hand from my shoulder but he hold my hand. I surprised so that Myungsoo.

“let’s go drink together. It’ll be perfect.” I wonder why Woohyun sunbaenim  looks so excited.

“i just finished my last exam and will graduate next week.” Sungkyu sunbaenim explain why Woohyun sunbaenim be so excited.  Sungkyu and Woohyun sunbaenim like real brothers. That’s why Woohyun got excited when something good happened to Sungkyu sunbaenim. I congrats him.

“so we’ll drink to celebrate it. Yeaahh...” Hoya sunbaenim clapped his hands.

But, i can’t drink. I’ll be drunk if i drink only a glass of Soju. What must i do right now? thinking, Kyuri thinking. Before i can thinking an excuse to escape, Woohyun sunbaenim has pulled me.

Now here we are. At the restaurant. Woohyun sunbaenim ordered so many bottles of Soju and food of course. There’s samgyupsal. I gulped. Not because of the food. But, because of the Soju. How can i drink? I’m so dead. i look at Myungsoo. He wants to sit beside me but Sungyeol sunbaenim already pulled Myungsoo to sit beside him and I sit beside Woohyun sunbaenim. It’s too bad. If Myungsoo sit next to me i can tell him that i can’t drink so he’ll help me to escape from this situation. I can’t even talk to Woohyun sunbaenim. He’ll kill me.

Woohyun sunbaenim poor the Soju into my glass. I hold tightly my clothes ad try to smile.

“Okay guys, let’s toss for Sungkyu hyung who’ll be graduate soon.” Everyone raised their glasses except me. I statued. Woohyun elbowed me make me aware. Okay, whatever. i’ll just drink one glass. We’re tossed together and they’re drink the soju. Inhale, Exhale.. finally i drink it and suddenly all turned dark.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello, my fellow readers!!

sorry for the late updates..

please leave your comment and upvote okaayyy :*

thank you guyss, luv yaaa!!

 

omooo, Hoya is too cute with his new hair style!! i can't breathe..

Inspirit: L Oppa, you're so y!

L be like, "Oh Come on, tell me something i don't know"

hahahaha

All Pictures Credit to Owner :)