Chapter 14

My Over Protective Brother

No One’s POV:

They’re tossed together and drink their Soju. Myungsoo keep staring at Kyuri. “why she’s not drink her soju yet? She’s just staring at her glass. It can’t be..”

Myungsoo was true. Kyuri can’t drink. Woohyun wants to pour Soju again to Kyuri’s glass. At that time, Kyuri drink her Soju and after awhile she fell sleep. Luckily, Woohyun caught her before she fell into the foods in front of her. Woohyun pulled Kyuri’s hand and Kyuri’s face landed to Woohyun’s shoulder. He can feel Kyuri’s breathe in his neck and it makes his heart beating so fast. He’s fluttering. Myungsoo seriously got jealous when he sees that moment. If he sit next to her, he’ll be the one who caught her. but now, she’s in the Woohyun’s arm.

“hyung, Kyuri noona can’t drink. You should ask her before.” Sungjong put down his glass.

“i’ll take Kyuri home.” Myungsoo stand up but Sungyeol pulled him and made him sit again. “Myungsoo, we’ve party here. Let Woohyun take Kyuri home since she was Woohyun’s servant.”

“what servant? Sungyeol, your words is to harshed. Kyuri will be mad if she hear you said that.” Hoya blocked Sungyeol. Sungyeol didn’t let Myungsoo to get closer with Kyuri. Sungyeol will make Kyuri stay away from Woohyun and Myungsoo. Sungyeol will take care of Myungsoo and Woohyun will be Haeryung’s business when she come back. Because Haeryung’s not come back yet, Sungyeol let Woohyun be with Kyuri. The other members didn’t know about Sungyeol’s planning and not suspicious at all. They agreed with Sungyeol. They keep Myungsoo because they’re rarely see Myungsoo. He’s too busy with his own activity.

“Woohyun-aa, take Kyuri home first and come back here.” Woohyun nodded.

 “let’s go home, Kyuri.” Woohyun piggyback-ing Kyuri. Woohyun carry her into his car. Woohyun get closer to her to fasten her seatbelt. His face is too close with Kyuri’s face. “it’s just a glass of Soju but it makes you face turned red like this.” Woohyun stared at Kyuri’s lip. Her kissable lip. Suddenly, Kyuri open her eyes. Woohyun startled but he didn’t move. She still drunk. Kyuri cupped Woohyun’s face made him blushed. “Who is this? Ah, the Jerk Nam Woohyun.” She giggling and still cupped his face. Kyuri pulled Woohyun’s face closer to her face. It’s nose to nose. Woohyun can feel Kyuri’s breathing. His heart beating so fast. He close his eyes. He ready to kissing with her. then..

“Awww!! It hurts! Yah!!!” Woohyun hold his forehead. Kyuri just hit her head to Woohyun’s head. “you tought i’ll kiss you, right? WRONG! Hihihihi you’re a jerk, a player, a bad guy. I hate you. I’ll not give my first kiss to you. Aishh...” Kyuri muttered by her self. During the way to home, Kyuri keep cursed Woohyun. Woohyun just laughed because Kyuri is cuter when she drunk. After cursed, she’s doing aegyo to Woohyun. “ya ya ya, stop doing aegyo! It’s not cute at all!” Kyuri stop doing aegyo but she pulled Woohyun’s hair. “yah!! My hair, my hair!. Kyuri.. i’m driving! We’ll have accident if you’re acted like this. Let go..” Kyuri totally become wild when she’s drunk.

When they’re arrived at Kyuri’s home, Woohyun get out first to open the door car for Kyuri. He unfasten Kyuri’s seat belt. Woohyun about to piggyback her again but Kyuri slap his back. “wah, this girl really..” Kyuri get down from the car but her head hit the car door. It must be really hurt because it make hard sound. Kyuri squatted and hold her head. Woohyun panicked and touch her head too. “Kyuri, are you okay? Is it hurt?”

“Damn it Woohyun! are you stupid? Ofcourse it’s hurt! I’m not okay you’re stupid jerk!” Kyuri cursed Woohyun again. Kyuri stand up and walk wobbly. “don’t follow me! I can walk by my self.” Woohyun followed her enter her house. He afraid that Kyuri will fell by her self. There’s no one at her house. All the maid have back home and Kyuhyun went to business trip. Kyuri crawled on the stairs. Kyuri arrived infront of her room. She feels uncomfortable with her stomach. She about tu puke but Woohyun cover . “Yah Yah.. not here Kyuri.. let’s go to the bathroom. They’re enter the bathroom inside Kyuri’s room. Woohyun guide her to the sink and Kyuri puke there. Woohyun patted her back. “Kyuri, you should pay me because doing this to you.” Woohyun wash . Woohyun carry her bridal style and lay her to her bed. He cover Kyuri’s body with her blanket.

 

Kyuri’s POV:

I’m awake and i feel my head so heavy. “why am i here? It’s morning already.who’s take me home? Myungsoo? Ah, it must be Myungsoo. I should thank him.” I didn’t remember about what happened last night. i prepare go to Campus. When i go out from my house i found Myungsoo already standing in front of my house.

“Myungsoo.. you’re here..” Myungsoo smile brightly. He open the car door for me and i get in the car. I stare Myungsoo while he’s driving. “Myungsoo, about last night..”

“did you arrived home safely?” i widened her eyes. “you didn’t remember about what happened last night? I  shooked my head. “then, who’s taking me home last night?” i panicked. please don’t say Woohyun sunbaenim. Please, Myungsoo, please. “Woohyun hyung. Woohyun hyung take you home last night. Are you really didn’t remember about last night? Woohyun hyung come back to the restaurant but he just tell us that he take you home safely.”

I’m so dead. why it must Woohyun sunbaenim? Am i did something bad to him? Should i ask him? i shouldn’t drink last night. Better to find Woohyun sunbaenim and apologize to him. i texted him.

To: Woohyunnie_

Sunbaenim, do you have time? Let’s meet at the rooftop before my class start. I want to talk with you.

 

From:Woohyunnie_

Ok

What is this? He just replied with an OK. Something bad happened last night. He must be really angry. I sctrached my hair.

“Kyuri, are you ok?” Myungsoo uneasy because i acted weirdly.

I asked Myungsoo to go in class first then I rushed to the rooftop. Woohyun sunbaenim is sitting there. Okay, Kyuri. Be strong!

 

No One’s POV:

Kyuri take a deep breathe before he come closer to Woohyun. “sunbaenim..” Kyuri doesn’t dare to sit beside him so he called him first to make you if he angry or not. Woohyun turned his face to Kyuri and get down from the wall. He’s standing in front of Woohyun.

“you better apologized to me now because you’re going wilder last night.” Kyuri got shocked.

“am i did something bad to you, sunbaenim?” Kyuri can’t recall what she’ve been done to Woohyun.

“yes. Really really bad! You’re wilder than a lion. You’re attacking me.” It makes Kyuri more curious.

“attacking you? How?” Woohyun hold his laughter. Kyuri like an idiot.

“you really remember nothing, huh? Look at my forehead. It’s bruised because of you.” Woohyun touch his forehead and pretend to be hurt. Kyuri become more panicked.

“i did that to you? What else??” Kyuri try to touch Woohyun’s fore head but Woohyun slap her hand. “you pulled my hair, you hit my head, you punch me, you cursed me.”

“i must be really drunk last night. I’m so sorry, sunbaenim. I’ll never drink again.” Kyuri bowed to Woohyun. “it’s not enough. You also puked on me.” Kyuri shocked once again and open . “and my back.. ahh.. i’m the one who carried you till on your room. i put 6 patched last night on my back. It’s still hurt. You’re so heavy..” Woohyun hold his back and pretend to be in pain. Kyuri feels guilty for him. she touches Woohyun’s back and message him.

“is it still hurt?” Woohyun become so happy because Kyuri worrying him. “oh, here.. message here. You should pay me, Kyuri.” Kyuri nodded and continue message Woohyun’s back.

Kyuri back to the class and sit between Myungsoo and Soojung. “Kyuri, what’s with that face?” Soojung asked her worriedly. “i did something bad to Woohyun sunbaenim.” Kyuri frowned. “what you’ve did to him?” it’s Myungsoo’s turned to asking. “i hit his head, pulled his hair, and the worst is i puked on him.” Soojung and Myungsoo gasped when they hear that. “you’re in a big trouble, young lady.” Myungsoo and Soojung cherished her.

Before go to the Piano’s room, Kyuri go to the toilet. When she come out, some girls waiting for her.

“are you Cho Kyuri?” it Haeryung.

“yes..” Kyuri answered her innocently. Haeryung come closer to her. “you’re more shorter than me. You’re not pretty as i am. But, how dare you approached my Woohyun?” she grabbed Kyuri’s clothe. Kyuri shocked. She didn’t know what’s her mistake to Haeryung. She just hear Haeryung mentioned Woohyun’s name.

“what do you mean i approached Woohyun sunbaenim? I didn’t do that.” Kyuri defend her self.

“Haeryung, she really have guts.” Haeryung’s tense up. Haeryung still not released Kyuri. She sent death glare to her. Kyuri slap Haeryung’s hand so she released her, but Haeryung slap her cheek so hard make her cheek turned red. Kyuri going mad. She didn’t make any mistakes toward Haeryung but Haeryung slapped her. Haeryung didn’t stop like that. She grab Kyuri’s neck make Kyuri hard to breathe. Kyuri grab Haeryung’s hand so tight. She learn Judo but she endure to use it right now because Haeryung is a girl. Haeryung start to feel pain because of Kyuri squeezed her hand so tight. Kyuri push Haeryung and left.

Kyuri didn’t realized that her necklace also pulled by Haeryung when she try to push Haeryung. Haeryung hold Kyuri’s necklace. “let’s see how long you’ll survived here. You’ve taken my Woohyun so you must pay it even with your death.” Haeryung smirked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Double Updates!! :D

i'll update 2 more chapters, so i hope you'll wait hihi

thank you for reading my story, i appreciated it.

but, i hope you can give your comment and upvote for me :)

 

Myungsoo and Woohyun for you, guys haha

 

Look at this Grandpa's face hahaha

he already lost his mind wkwk

keep watching infinite's showtime :)

 

All Picture Credit to Owners :)