Home

365 Days (to love me)

Trisha's POV~ The big gates opened. I was home. The the car drove passed the gates I've haven't seen in 10 years. The big doors opened that lead to the stairs and and first floor of the house. The smell of my favourite foods filled my lungs as I walked in *it's still the same* I thought as the memories flooded my mind. J-Hopes POV~ "no dude I can't my sister and parents are coming back to Seoul today" Hoseok explained to the rest of bangtang except Jimin and namjoon wasn't there to hear the news that Hoseok explained to his friends. "You have a sister?!" They all exclaimed except for Taehyung who already knew the Jung family. "Yea he does..he has two older sister too." Taehyung explained to the rest of the guys. "How do you know this and I don't?!" Yoongi asked Taehyung. "We're family friends" he anwsered simply. "Guys I have to go now..she's here now." He said quickly before running over to the house to see his little sister again.  No ones POV~ As he left Taehyung smiled to his self *she's finally back* Taehyung snapped out of his thoughts when one of his fangirls came up to him. "Oppa! I missed you so much" Nicole exclaimed with a fake cute voice that made Taehyung cringe. "What?" He said coldly "Oppa I missed you and all you say is what? Come give me a kiss" she leaned forward but to be only pushed away by V "I don't like you now leave me alone!" He yelled scaring her. *i only love Taeyeon* he thought before walking back to his friends.