365 Days (to love me)

Description

"WHAT?!" Taeyeon screamed."honey you will be married to one of mr.Kim's sons" her mother said calmly to her youngest daughter."WAE?! Omma I'm only 18?! How am I getting married aren't I too young?!" She  screamed again."it's for the company dear. And he's a nice boy,he'll take good care of you." Her mother said as she left her daughters room. Taeyeon graves her pillow and screamed in frustration.That was it.My life is over. Taeyeon thought as her mother left. She has no choice she can't disobey her parents.she sighed as the thoughts of her future filled her mind. She sat in bed and turned off the lights them quickly drifted off to sleep.

 

Foreword

Hi im here with my first story *claps by my self hehe..* I hope you like this story with BTS's V and jimin. Thank chu~ *bows 90 degrees*                                               characters:  name: Trisha/Taeyeon age: 18 Personally: cute,bubbly,weird likes to sing and dance is j-hopes younger sisters and the youngest of the Jung family. Can be quiet and mature but with her friends and family she can be the loudest thing ever.  Name:Kim Taehyung age:19 personality: cute,bubbly,hyper,weird. Oldest in his family,in the kingka group BTS,has a lot of fangirls but doesn't like anyone of them,he has a secret crush on Trisha but acts cold because he's scard of showing his feelings.