first day

365 Days (to love me)

Trisha's POV *beep beep* "ugh" as i rolled over to off the annoying sound. I sat up and rubbed my eyes,turning on my lamp I rub my eyes and slowly get out of bed to gwt ready for school. my uniform was navy blue and white. after i was done my make up i finnally put my tie on and my blazer,i slipped on my white convers,I then get my backpack and dubble check my stuff.''pencils,papper,textsbooks check'' I glanced at my reflextion before walking to the door. i walked to the dinning table,to see my parents and my brother siting down waiting for me ''did I take long?'' I asked before I took my seat beside Hoseok. "no dear..your brother just got here.'' my mother said taking a sip of her tea. we sat there in silence eating our meals until Hoseok spoke "are you excited? you will see Taehyung again and your old friends.''neh...I'm excited to see everyone again.'' I anwsered,taking another bit of my omlete. After Hoseok and I said our goodbyes and headed to the car.The car pulled up to the school gates,it caught the attention of the sudents.The principal stood there waiting for the car to pull up. The driver opened the door for my brother and I, we awkardly steped out and walked to the principal Mr.Chu.(lol i couldent think of a name) "Nice to meet you,I'm principal Mr.chu'' he introduced and held out his had for me too shake. I took his hand and introduced myself. In the coner of my eye I saw this group of six guys staring and hoseok and I. Mr.chu gave me my schedual and walked off. I held my brother's arm the whole time since I was uncofortable with all the stares. while I made eyecontact with Yuby i was pulled away by Hoseok. "oppa where are we going?'' i asked looking at him,he didnt anwser he just continued to pull me. "Taeyeon~ah meet BTS!'' yelled to me,I lifted up my head to see the hottest guys I have ever seen in my whole life. I looked back at J-hope and glared,but one boy got my attetion or should i say two. I saw Jimin smiling at me,he walked over and poked my cheek "yah~ Trisha!'' I smiled he was just to darn cute to slap away.'' yah how do you know her?'' he asked Jimin while slapping his hand away.''we meet on the plane'' he anwsered simply.'' yea they meet but Jiminie kissed her'' Namjoon added teasing Jimin. "WHAT?! YOU KISSED MY SISTER?! DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!" Hoseok yelled before holding the boy head in his arms. "ani i didn't we fell i didnt do it on purpose" he said trying to get out of J-Hope's grip. I went behind my brother to try to help Jimin as the rest of them laughed at Hoseok's over protected brother side. I tazered him, he let out a scream which was way to highpitched for a man. He let go of Jimin to hold his sides that were sore. Jimin then ran behind me,Hoseok turned to me and glared. I flicked his forehead "yah! no killing people" he just whined,I ignored him and turned to Jimin and patted his head then asked if he was okay "neh I'm fine thanks tae" he anwsered. I just stood there while they teased Jimin and I for our sweet moment. I was about to smack the living day light out of Rap mon when I heard a familier voice call me "YAH JUNG TAEYEON!'' i turn around to see Yuby standing two feet away from me waving her hands. The boys stoped talking once they heard my name. I quickly ran to her and pulled her to BTS. "Yuby-ah meet BTS and thid is my brother J-Hope'' I said while pointing to the guys. "and this is Yuby my bestfriend" as I talked I felt someones eyes, I turned around to see they man I havent seen in 10 years. He gave me a soft smile,then walked up to me. "long time no see tae" he said before pulling me in to his embrace. I missed him so much,I rap my arms around his waist and hugged him back,he put this chin on my shoulder and whispered "I missed you". I barried my faced into his cheast. The boy just stood there and watched. "ooo V" Suga said in a teasing tone,V and I broke our hug and looked over at Suga, I was about to walk up and flick his forehead but V held me back "he's not worth it Tae''. After talking with the guys the bell rang and we all head to class. Jimin offered to walk me which made the 5 of them go crazy. I took Yuby's arm and rapped it with mine as Jimin held my hand to lead us to our class. Class was the same,Yuby and I being the new students we had to introduce ourselfs to the class. "thank you girls,Yuby you can sit next to Jin and Taeyeon you can sit between Jimin and V'' our teacher said pointig to our seats.As I walked over I earn a couple of glares and "welcomes"