The meeting

365 Days (to love me)

Trisha's POV~ as I got off the stairs I see the maids rushing around cleaning. I walk to the living room and see Hoseok siting there in a  sweater vest looking anxious. We waited until our parents came down,they sat next to my brother and I. My mom grabbed my hand and said softly "don't worry..it'll be alright" I nodded my head and smiled weakly,one of the maids came in "the Kims are here" she said before the family walked in,they took a seat on the Sofa in front of us. "Good to see you Donghyung" Mr.Kim said hugging my father. "Is that Taeyeon? She's all grown up! She so beautiful" he complimented,I smiled and hugged Mr. And Mrs Kim. They sat down  and started talking about the marriage. I wasn't really listening,I looked up and Taehyung and I just stared at each other,his cocolate eyes that made my heart melt. "Taeyeon-ah you want to marry for love right?" Mrs.kim asked "Neh for love not for money" she then smiled at my reply. "Let's let them date and see how far this goes" my father suggested "but if they find someone who they love and that can support them lets let them be" he added. Mr.kim nodded before turning to Taehyung. "Go take Taeyeon out for dinner" he said Taehyung looked at me and smiled softly "Neh" he said before grabbing my and and bring me to his car.