The Jung siblings

365 Days (to love me)

J-hope's POV~ I ran as fast as I could. I didn't care if people stared,my family was back and that was all I cared about. *She's back* I thought,I miss Taeyeon so much I regret not being there for her as she grew up.   The security guard  opened the gate for me,I dashed in yelling a "thank you" as I ran straight for the doors. I bursts in looking for that one person. There she was standing right in front of me,staring at the stairs. "She's smaller then I thought" I mumble to myself."and prettier" I added pence I saw her side view. "Yah! Jung Taeyeon" I yelled she jumped a little bit then turned to face me. "Yah!..wait oppa is that you?" She asked before running up to me with open arms. After a couple of minutes she broke our hug and stared up at me. "Your so tiny tae" I said as I looked down at her "yah~ I'm not that small I'm 5"2" she said as she slapped my arm. After our catch up time me were called in for dinner. I kissed my mom and hugged my dad,they told stories about how Taeyeon was and how her English name is Trisha and all. "Omo~ I missed so much in your life tae...I'm so sorry I wasn't there for you" I said keeping my head down."it's okay oppa..I'm here now..we can make new and better memories" she said holding my hand. She's still the same girl she was 10 years ago. "Hoseok-ah,Taeyeon is going to get married" my mother said calmly looking at me. "WHAT?!"   Heh how's jhope gonna take the news? Will he find out about Jimin? All these questions heh I hope you liked it..thank chu~