Chapter 21

Hate You, Then Love You

Yoseob POV
The next day, I was the first to wake up. Only to see if Eun-Mi had awaken as well but she was still sleeping. She has been sleeping more then expected. I know I said I had no reason to worry anymore, but after Eun-Mi fainted a little, I went striaght to the hospital. The doctor said she only needed rest, but is she getting enough. Should I wake her? I was now having a conflict with myself. Right when I made my final decision to just leave, Eun-Mi was starting to get up. How did I see that coming? I sat next to her and greeted, "Morning Princess. How are you feeling?" 

"A little better I guess." she said. "At least I didn't end up in the hospital like last time."
 
"Last time? You mean this has happened before?"
 
"Ne. It only happenes when I'm really angry at someone. The doctors say I think about it too much and it damages my brain."
 
"Is that why you were avoiding me when you hated me?"
 
"I had to be careful. Being mad at you was something I had to control. But you know how the result."
 
"I see."
 
"Yosob... I really am sorry for every thing. From the very begenning. I've caused you so much trouble in your life, not only yours but your members as well. I feel terrible about everything..."
 
"Don't be. To be honest, ever since you came, my life couldn't have been better. I usually think everyday was the same, but with you, it's been unpredictable. That's why now, I always await the next day to come so I can spend it with you."
 
We continued to talk till we heard the others waking up. I had asked Eun-Mi about her father's funeral. She didn't even know anything yet but decided to go meet her sister at her uncle's cafe to discuss it. After finishing breakfast, Eun-Mi left and told us she meet us up later.
 
"Don't forget to come to Cube. You don't want to miss the big announcement today." I told her as I walked her out. "And are you sure you want to go by yourself?"
 
"I won't forget. And I'll be fine. I promise I'll come striaght to Cube once I'm done talking to my family. No distractions." she smiled.
 
After saying goodbye, I went back inside to get ready.
 
"Yoseob, what is this?" Gikwang asked holding up a box.
 
I snatched it out of his hand immdeitly. "It's noting."
 
"Sure it's nothing. You were late to practice because you bought that yesterday. Come on dude, no more secrets." Junhyung said.
 
"Don't trust us at all?" Hyunseung asked.
 
"Okay, okay, I'm sorry. I'll explain everything. Just don't make it a big deal." I said.
 
When I told them, they all started to tease me about it. No surprise. I continued to get ready and when we were all ready, we left to Cube. Although there was no practice today, we went into the practice room anyway to just hang out. As time passed, it was almost time to announce the winner. Eun-Mi just called that she was on her way. Ten minutes later, MinJee announced that Eun-Mi had arrived. I got up and went to go greet her.
 
Eun-Mi POV
It was the last day of auditions. I was in the final five and only one can be choosen. The winner will be announced today. BEAST and MinJee all hoped I win and they believed I will. There was only one way to find out. I entered Cube and as I passed by some of the board members, they all started to smile at me, like I had already won. Before I had opened the door to the audition room, someone came up from behind and covered my eyes.
 
"Hey guess who?"
 
I laughed a little. "I know it's you. Even if you changed your voice."
 
"Well in that case, I won't uncover your eyes."
 
"Yah! Yang Yoseob!" I struggled to get his hands away. "Remove your hands! Now!"
 
"Give me a kiss and I might let go."
 
"You might?"
 
He laughed and put his hands down. "Just kidding princess. But I still want that kiss before you go inside."
 
"You just love having fun with things don't you?"
 
"Can you blame a guy? I can't wait any longe."
 
"Stop being a child. And I thought we talked about no begging."
 
"We never had a conversation like that."
 
"Well now we did."
 
"Please princess, just this once. It could be on the cheek." he started to pout.
 
"Fine. But only this once." He turned his head to the side. As I started to lean forward, Yoseob quickly turned his back causing us to kiss on the lips. "YAH! YANG YOSEOB!"
 
He stuck his tounge out at me and I started to chase after him. We ended up in BEAST's practice room, where the rest of the members and MinJee were.
 
"Look at those two." MinJee said with a laugh. "Acting like kids."
 
"Wonder what Yoseob did this time." Gikwang laughed.
 
"Who knows. But one things for sure." Hyunseung said. "These two will just cause more trouble combined."
 
"You know what else I see?" Doojoon added. "Yoseob being chased by Eun-Mi for every reason."
 
After hearing that whole conversation I stopped running and looked at all of them with a 'gee-thanks-guys' face. MinJee gave a 'well-it's-true' look in return. I turned to Yoseob who was trying to catch his breath.
 
"Yah! You tricked me." I said as I approached.
 
"Sorry princess, I just couldn't resist." he said "And FYI, I said 'it could' not 'can.'"
 
"Well don't do it again, but if you do I'll make sure won't ever, got it?" I saw him nod then looked at the clock. "Alrighty then. I should head back. They're probably wondering  where I am."
 
"They wont be mad. "You're like one of their favorites. They'll let it slide." Dongwoon said.
 
"Come on guys. Its not fair for the other contestants." I said. "I never wanted this special treatment in the first place."
 
"But without it, you would of never Had came here." Yoseob said. "And you would of never met me."
 
"Us." Junhyung coughed.
 
"I see your point there but it's like I told you guys before. I wanted to see how I do without any help." I said. "Well wish me like!"
 
"Fighting!" they all cheered.
 
I waved goodbye, left the room and headed for the audition room. As I opened the door, the other contestants just stared at me. Two of them smiled, Hana and Sun just glared. CEO Hong came in followed by Eric and other board members.
 
"Well girls you all worked hard to get here and I wish we could all choose all five of you, but unfortunately we can only choose one." he said with a smile. "And before I announces the winner we would like to thank all of you in participating in these auditions. We hope you had fun and if you are not the one we choose, please continue to be singers and dancers because you all are wonderful and talented ladies. Now shall we get to business? The winner of these auditons and to perform as an opening act for BEAST is...."