Chapter 5

Hate You, Then Love You

Eun-Mi POV

Idol group? Are you kidding me? He wanted me to meet an idol group? Of all people, he could of introduce me to some of his board memebers, but no... an idol group just had to be the choice. I admit, after seeing them practice, they were good. It still doesn't change how I feel about them.

I put on a fake smile. "Oh really? Well. it sure looks like it. You must be really sucessful."

"Wait you're not a fan?" One asked.

"Ani. In fact, I'm not a fan of any group. None what's so ever." I said with full confidence.

"We can make you our fan." he said leaning on me.

"Boys, why don't you introduce yourselves. In the mean time, I'll just leave the seven of you alone. I have some other work to do." Mr. Hong looked at me. "Don't forget to come back for those auditions when you're done."

"Then in that case those auditiond better not start without me." I laughed.

"Don't worry, they wont dear."

As soon as he left, I truned back to them, My smile dissappered. "Alright let's get this over with. The faster we do this the faster I can get back to the audition room."

" Wow. You seem determined that you'll get the cut. I like that." one said.

"You forgot demanding." another said. "Determinded and demanding that's for sure. What are you, a princess?"

I rolled my eyes. "You going to tell me your names or what? I don't got all day."

One stepped forward. "Um annyeong... I'm Yoon Doojoon, leader of Beast." he said with a smile.

"I'm Jang Hyunseung." as he bowed to me I noticed he was... Pretty.

"The name's Yong Junhyun." so he's the one called me demanding.

"I'm Lee Gikwang. By the way you look very pretty in person."

"Um, okay..." I then saw him get punched in the arm by one of s.

"Annyeong, I'm Son Dongwoon. I'm the maknae."

I tilted my head and looked at him carefully. "You don't look like the maknae. He does though." I pointed to the member who punched Gikwang.

"Ne. That's what they all say. Thats what they all say. Isn't that right Yoseob?"

We all looked at him. Yoseob seemed to be a quiet one, but looks can't fool me. He's probably a lound child. Someone who jokes around all the time. Well, he did look a little cute though. Wait! Why am I thinking that? No I can't. I won't. I'm resisting to all this. Can't think of him as cute...

"So let me see if I have your names right." I went down the line. "Doojoon. Hyunseung. Junhyung. Gikwang. Dongwoon. Yoseob. Did I get that right?" They all nodded. "Okay good because I'm going back now because I have better things to do then talk to some idol group."

"Wait Eun-Mi, are you an anti-fan? Or what?" Gikwang asked before I exited the room.

"Yeah because it seems like you really don't care about seeing us." Hyunseung added.

"Look don't take it personal but I just don't care if you're idols or not. All I want to focus on is doing those auditions. So I'll see you guys around." After waving goodbye, I went out the door. I had only taken a few steps and heard the door behind me open and close again. At first, I thought someone had went in there and I just didn't notice but I had a feeling that someone was behind me. But it turns out someone was there. I jumped a little. "Y-Yoseob, what are you doing? You're not following me are you?"

"Which question do you want me to answer first?" he asked playfully. "You can't ask me two at the same time."

"W-Wae? Yes I can. I can ask how ever many questions I want!"

"Alright princess as you wish. Ask all the questions you want and I'll try to answer them."

"P-Princess? D-Did you just call me... p-princess?"

"Ne. I did. Is that a problem?"

"I'll be asking the questions here, thank you very much."

"Sorry princess."

"Stop it! Why are you calling me that?"

He chuckled. "Got the idea from Junhyung when he called you determined and demanding. You really are a princess, pretty and cute, but can really give orders." he said with a smirk. "You should live in a palace."

My face truned red. Was he doing this on purpose or was this for real? Yoseob was making it hard for me to get mad at him. His face was just like a little boy's. I just couldn't yell at him. Why does he have to look like that? I guess he is a litte cute—Wait no! I can't think that. Stop it Eun-Mi! Stop thinking that!"

"Um Princess? Are you okay? Hello? Earth tho Eun-Mi? Yoseob was waving his hands in front of my face. I flinched a little. He then put his hands down. "Oh good you're alive. It seems you were zoning out."

"I glared at him. "The only reason why I was zoning out was because you're here." I looked at my watch. "Oh great, are you happy now? This little conversation we had had delayed me. I could of been in the audition room but no. You just had to come and talk to me."

Yoseob POV

There was only one thing I was thinking of while Eun-Mi was just ranting me out: why did I come out here in the first place? I felt like there was supposed to be a reason but what did it have to deal with? Definitely not about what we were talking about right now. I was just having so much fun teasing her.

"Yah! Yoseob! Are you even listening to me?

I blinked a couple times and saw Eun-Mi looking mad as ever. "Oh sorry princess. What were you saying?" I said innocently.

Of course she didn't buy it. Eun-Mi roiled her eyes. "Looks like I'm not the only one who zones out while talking to people." she then started to walk away.

 


sorry that yoseob's pov was short. I'll make sure he gets a longer one next time ^^