Chapter 7

Hate You, Then Love You

Eun-Mi POV
Literally I was running as soon I left Yoseob hanging. Really I felt bad acting like the way I did to them... Espesiocally to Yoseob. Of course they did nothing to me (yet) but I really can't get myself involved with idols. No risks. Unless it involves with the auditions. If it means I have to act horrible tworads B2ST, then I'll just have to do it.

I entered the audition room and it was a little bit crowded. For me, it was weird to see other Koreans in one room. A lot or pretty much all of them were girls. Plus I was so used to guys being here too. I guess some could of sighed up bit why is it only girls here?

My mind was on that question for awhile till I saw Mr. Hong quieting us down. He had explained the main objective of the auditions, and of course the rules. It was process of elimination. If your not approved by the board members and/or the CEO, your out. When the first two weeks are up, ten will be leaving and will no longer participate. In a mouth, the top ten will compete for the spot.

This seems to be more like a contest then auditions. Well I guess they had to make sound interesting. I then noticed that Mr. Hong wink at me which made me simle. He introuduced the cheographer who my surpise was Eric himself. This was just going to be way too easy.

Finally the auditions were starting. Eric started with a routine when first started his class in the states. I actually for got how to do, but I just needed a little re-cap. While doing the routine, I noticed most of the other girls were having difficulties. Even if it was the most basic move in the world. This made me laugh. Then again it was only the first day. They'll get better, but I doubt it.

After the first day was over, I went over to Eric and said, "Yah! Why didn't you tell me you were the cheorograhor for this class?"

"Did I forget to mention that?" he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Uh yeah you did actually." I placed my hands on my hips. "Explain now."

"Mr. Hong asked me to."

"So you're not here for me. For him. Is that it?"

"Eun-Mi don't take this the wrong way. I'm here for you and him. He just needed someone who wasn't from this country to do this. I promise this isn't so that you can win."

"You're not lying are you?"

"Of course not. When have I ever lied to you?"

I just starred at him.

"You're still not mad are you, Eun-Mi?"

I then couldn't hold it in anymore and started to laugh. "Oh Eric you are so easy to fool. I know you wouldn't lie to me."

He laughed along with me. "Gosh, Eun-Mi I hate it when you do that. I really thought you were mad at me for a second there."

"Well if Mr. Hong was the one he asked you to do this, then I can't argue with that."

"Hope I'm not interrupting something here." Mr. Hong came by and smiled. "Great job today Eun-Mi. You're better then I expected."

"Kamsahmida." I smiled back and bowed.

"Eric my boy we are going to have a meeting after every practice. So for today be in the conference room in ten minutes."

"Or you can just go right now." I said. "It's okay Eric you can go. I have to be somewhere anyway."

"Alright, if you say so. I'll see you later then, Eun-Mi." he left with the CEO and I started to pack all my stuff.

I was almost done, till I someone tapped on my shoulder and said, "Did you work hard princess?"

Princess? I turned around and saw Yoseob followed by the rest of the members. Yoseob seemed to be the only joyful one at this moment. I could tell by the looks of s, weren't satisfied to see me. My focus was then back to Yoseob again because I realized he was the one that called me princess. Great what does he want now...

"Yah! I told you not to call me that!"

"Sorry force of habit..."

"Already? And what do you guys want anyway?" I sneered.

"Well first off are you doing anything right now?"

"Um... Not really, but—"

"Great! We'll take you out for lunch then."

"W-Wae? Anio. I have to go somewhere."

Yoseob stood closer to me which made me feel nervous and uncomfortable. "Tell me honestly, princess, the place you have to go to, is it really important?"

Everytime I would step away from him, he would get closer. Plus he was giving me a face I couldn't resist, but he called me princess. I was kind of torn. Should I lie and make a run for it or just say the truth and go with them? To scared to get caught, I said, "Well I guess not..."

"So will you go with us?"

"Fine I'll go. But I have to call someone first. Give me ten-fifteen minutes."

I saw him nod and left the room. Quickly, I started dialing for my sister.

Yoseob POV 

My plan to get Eun-Mi to show her real personality was almost a success. Step one sure did work. At first Junhyung and Hyunseung didn't agree on doing the plan, so with the help from the others, we really had to convince them. Plus it wasn't easy. Especially Junhyung. I was so happy that all agreed though. I'll prov Eun-Mi's not a bad girl.

"Well Yoseob I didn't think it be that ey for you to get her to go out with us." Gikwang said.

"What can I say? No one can resist this face." I pointed to my face with pide.

"I still don't understand why we have go through a this trouble just find out her 'real' personality is." Junhyung huffed.

"Yeah could we just spy on her or something." Hyunseung added.

 
"True. But with my plan, I'm already having fun." I smirked.
 
"Wow there Yoseob. Since when do you smirk?" Gikwang laughed.
 
"Ever since I hatched this plan." I walked to the door and pressed my ear against it. I laughed a little, then truned my head to the others. "Hey, you think if she get mad if I just opened the door right now?"
 
"Hyung, I think she he furious." Dongwoo said.
 
"Do it! I dare you!" Junhyung incouraged.
 
"Are you crazy? She's probably mad as it is." Gikwang said.
 
"Yoseob, I know you're having fun and all, but try not to have too much fun. "Things could get ugly of you keep this up." Doojoon told me.
 
"Don't worry hyung, I was only joking." I place my ear against the door again. "I wonder who she's talking to?"
 
"Why do you care? Afraid she might have a boyfirend?" Hyunseung teased.
 
"Anio! I was just—"
 
"Yoseob's in love with Eun-Mi!"
 
"Am not! Now shut up! I'm trying to listen."
 
"Don't deny it."
 
"Hyunseung just leave him alone." Doojoon said. "If he says he's not, he's not. Just leave it at that."
 
Thank you Doojoon for saving me. I almost let my guard down. I don't love her yet, but I do admit, I like her... A little. It's because I saw her in that video. Alright maybe that's half the reason, which isn't the point. Something about Eun-Mi really had me thinking. I mean she's a girl, who I expected to be a fan and go crazy for meeting us in person. She didn't look at us as idols, but as normal people. Every girl I met compared to Eun-Mi has never been so calm and straight while talking to us. To me, she's definitely different and of course I know she's no bad girl. I just hope this plan works, otherwise the others (mostly Junhyung) will never let me live this down.
 
I still had my ear against the door. The only thing I could hear was just the murmur of Eun-Mi's voice, so I couldn't really make out the words.
 
"This has gone longer then fifteen minutes." Junhyung complained. "Can we just tell her to meet us there?"
 
I stepped away from the door and was about to say something, but was interupted when Eun-Mi was peeking her out the door way. "Sorry I took so long, I didn't mean for the conversation to be that long. I just really needed to talk to this person. A-Again, I'm sorry for wasting time.
 
We all looked at her with eyes widen.
 
"B-Bwoh?" she said nervously.
 
"Did you just say sorry twice?" Junhyung was the first to speak while the rest of us were still trying to snap out of it."
 
"Um... Am I not allowed too?"
 
"Nevermind that. Come on let's go eat." I pushed Eun-Mi to start walking and the rest started to follow. I wasn't the only one who noticed the tone in Eun-Mi's voice had changed. She didn't yell at us or anything. The plan can't be this easy. No way. I'm not claiming victory. I don't care if she changed. Something fishy is going here...