Chapter 8

Hate You, Then Love You

Eun-Mi POV 
After exiting the Cube Building, we continued to walk down the street. It was a cool afternoon so I loved feeling the breeze brush against my face. The only thing was that I couldn't really enjoy it because I was with B2ST. Somehow I felt a little awkward being with them. I hope eating out with them won't be awkward too.

"So Eun-Mi where do you want to go?" Yoseob asked me.
 
"I don't know... I thought you guys already had it picked out." I answered.
 
"Well you do live in Korea right? You must have some favorite place to go." Dongwoon said.
 
I put my head down when he finished speaking. Really I was ashamed in the truth of my life. All I wanted to do was just act horrible like when I had first met them. It was my plan to just not get in involve but everything had changed when I had bumped into a girl before I called my sister.
 
**FLASHBACK**
After closing the door behind me, I quickly grabbed my phone. At first, I was actually thinking which sister to call. Not Soo-Min, and most definitely not Soo-Jin. The twins are not fit for this type of situation. It all came down to Chun-Hei and Mi-Sun. Both had great advice but different points of views. I just decided on Chun-Hei because she was here in Korea already. I was pacing myself down the hall back and forth hoping Chun-Hei would pick up. While not looking up someone had bumped into me or it was vice versa and caused me to drop my phone. I was a little mad but it didn't matter. (Chun-Hei's voicemail answered my call.) I looked up to see who it was and thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. It was a girl that looked like Mi-Sun.
 
"Oh sorry. I didn't see you." she said and handed my phone to me. "I hope I didn't interrupt an important call, did I?"
 
"Anio, she didn't pick up anyway." I said.
 
"Who were you trying to call?"
 
"My sister... On advice."
 
"Advice about what?"
 
"Well its kind of complicated. It deals with idols... Boys for sure."
 
"I think I can relate." she have a friendly smile
.
"Um... You see... These boys asked me to go out to lunch with them and I sorta agreeded but I really don't want too. Plus I kinda of acted horrible to them but I'm going anyway. The main point is just that I don't know what to do now..."
 
The girl giggled. "Why would you act horrible to them? 
 
"Personal reason..."
 
"Ah I see... Well what I can tell you is this: since you acted that way to them, I think it's best you stop being rude and act how you usually are and if you really don't like them just kindly to stop hanging around you. They'll understand."
 
"Wow why didn't I think of that?"
 
"Well I better get going. Sorry for bumping into earlier."
 
I was going to say something else but she was already far up ahead. I wanted to say she looked like Mi-Sun. It was as if I saw a clone. I wanted to catch up to her but that wouldn't be nice to B2ST. I went over fifteen minutes.
**END OF FLASHBACK**
 
It was best to be full on honest with these guys so I took a deep breath and said, "Funny you hold be asking me that... Yeah I don't really live here. Well I use to, but I now live in the states. So I haven't been to Korea in like—"
 
My mouth was then covered by Yoseob's hand. All the members were just staring at me.
 
"Did you just say you lived in the states?" Yoseob asked.
His hand was still over my mouth so I didn't say anything.
"Aren't you going to answer me?"
 
"Yoseob, I think you need to take your hand away so she can speak." Doojoon said.
 
"Oh... I knew that." Yoseob places his hand down.
 
"So Eun-Mi you lived in the states?" Gikwang started. "And never in Korea?"
 
"Anio. I was born here. It's just that when I was younger, I had to move to the states. Plus it's been years ever since I came back to Korea, so I don't really remember much. As in location wise." I answered. "So yeah I don't remember where to go anymore. Sorry."
 
"Don't be. It's alright. We'll help you gain your memory back. We'll be your personal tour guides." Yosoeb smiled and took my hand. "Kaja."
 
I wasn't expecting his gesture at all. My hand being held by his? I felt my face go red. I looked down so that none of them would able to notice. Dongwoon had asked me if I was okay but it was just a little lie telling him I was.
 
Yoseob was still holding my hand. Every time we came across some of their fans, I hear some of them whisper, "Who's that girl? Why is she holding Yoseob's hand? Is she his girlfriend?" Okay technically, Yoseob was the one holding my hand. So why wasn't I letting go? Saying that its rude is just an excuse. I need a real reason but I can't think of one.
 
As we're still hand in hand, I couldn't help notice how different his grip gelt compared to other guys. I've been in realtionships before (which didn't last long) so in familiar with this type of stuff. Usually, I would have to let go because my hand would be sweaty or the grip was just loose. But with Yoseob, it was just a whole new type of feeling. It was weird because I didn't have to realease. His grip wasn't tight or loose but just right and very gently. It made me safe with him letting me know that he'll always be there for me.
 
I think I was so into the moment that I almost placed my head on his shoulder. Luckily none of B2ST didn't notice that. Why am I suddenly having urges to do things? I can't really... Am I?
 
Yoseob POV
What came over me? Eun-Mi probably hates me right about now but if she did, wouldn't she have let go? She's stll holding my hand. So does that mean she's okay with that? I actually wanted her to lay her head on my shoulder but that would be weird because we're not together (unfortunalty). I bet the others are surpised too. I mean, Eun-Mi has been holding on for a long time. We've been walking around for almost an half an hour. She hasn't even asked me why I was holding her hand. Does that mean...
 
"Why don't we go there?" Gikwang pointed to a resturant across the street. "I heard the serve great dishies."
 
"What do you think Eun-Mi. Wanna go eat there?" I asked.
 
"Sure why not." she said. "Hey my uncle's shop is next door. We can go there afterwards."
 
"Sounds like a plan. Kaja." Doojoon said.
 
We enterned the resturant and it looked a little busy but we ended up being seated right away. Gikwang was right. The food was great. I noticed Eun-Mi was enjoying herself as well. I still don't know why she acted so different when we first met her. I wanted to ask her but I didn't want to bring it up. Plus my members seem to like her this way. Eun-Mi is not mean, but something keeps telling me that's she's up to something. Eun-Mi, your changing emotions just way too suddenly.
 
"This was great place to go. I'm glad I did come along." Eun-Mi said.
 
"Couldn't say it better myself. I don't think I have any room left." Gikwang said as he pushed his plate to the side.
"So Eun-Mi are you regaining your memory after your little tour?" Dongwoon asked.
 
"Mmm... Just a little. Some places are fimilar but its still fuzzy. I didn't even know this place was next door to my uncle's"
 
"Well this place did open... Oh... Maybe about two months ago." Gikwang said. "I don't know. I just heard its recent."
 
"That explains it."
 
"How long has your uncle been in bisness?" Hyunseung asked.
 
"In not sure. Maybe over 12 years." Eun-Mi answered. "It could longer. All I know is that he opened it a week ago before I left for the states."
 
"Oh that's the story I want to hear. But in detail." I said. "Care to tell?"
 
"Wait you mean what it's like? Well I don't know..."
 
"Please princess?" I pouted.
 
I thought at this point she want even going to say a word because I called her princess. I knew she didn't even like me calling her that so what was the use of pouting? I was waiting for her to say no but instead, I had gotten a different reply.
 
"Alright I'll tell you, but not at this time." she said as she picked upher phone. "I actually have to go to my uncle's shop. My sister's looking for me."
 
"Okay, we'll take you there." Doojoon said. "Even though it's just next door."
 
We left the resturant and headed over to Eun-Mi's uncle shop. The place was pretty neat. We ended up buying something since her uncle insisted we do. Before leaving, Eun-Mi surprisingly asked for our cell phone numbers.
 
"You're not going to give it away are you?" I asked.
 
"Here. I'll even promise that I wont." she held out her pinky. "I promise I won't break it. For sure I wont. I'm pretty serious about my promises."
 
When I looked at all members, they all nodded their heads, saying they were convinced. I locked pinkies with her, then we all exchange numbers. We all said goodbye and headed back to the dorm. On the way, I just couldn't help but think of Eun-Mi's sudden personality change. What caused her to be so nice? I wasn't the only one thinking. Right when we entrned the dorm, Junhyung started to speak.
 
"Was it just me or did anyone else notice that Eun-Mi was well a little too different."
 
"I think we're all thinking that." Gikwang said.
 
"It is weird that she turned out that way. But it doesn't really bother me." Dongwoon said.
 
"How can it not bother you? It's a sudden change. Bad to good."
 
"You know now that you thnk about it, she wasn't that bad." Hyunseung pointed out.
 
"Still it can't be that simple." Junhyung said. "I just don't understand."
 
Dongwoon looked at Doojoon. "Hyung I think he's losing."
 
"Yoseob what do you think?" Doojoon turned to me.
 
I was acutally just spaceung out. I know this shouldn't be a big deal, but Eun-Mi... Gosh... Why do I keep thinking of her? Not as a firend. Not as a sister. Not even as an acquaintance... But as...
 
"To me, I do find it weird, but guys we shouldn't really make a big fuse about this" I started. "I mean she hasn't been to Korea in years. Just let her be. If she wants to act that way then let her."
 
Really I just didn't want these guys to be on Eun-Mi's trail any longer. Plus it's best I find out the truth in my own.
 
"Wow. You could of said that in the first place before going crazy with this plan of yours." Junhyung said.
 
"I know. I know. That's why I've come to a conclusion that we may never know."
 
"Well this was just a complete waste of time. Thanks a lot." Hyunseung said.
 
"Come on, don't blame Yoseob. At least he came up with a plan unlike the rest of us." Gikwang said. "If we didn't do his plan, we would probably be having arguments with Eun-Mi everytime we saw her."
 
"Okay I see your point." Junhyung said. "I just hop she stays on her good side."
 
They all nodded their heads in agreement while again, I spaced out. I've been doing that way too much lately. Is Eun-Mi the only reason I've been spacing out? How can I like her in that way already? I can't possibly be think about it now. We just met. I don't even know her. I then started to have this urge to talk to Eun-Mi... now. 
 
That's it! I'm making this way to complicated. I got up, grabbed my phone and started to text. I made sure I was alone in the room. This was going to one conversation where I don't want members getting involved.