Chapter 20

Hate You, Then Love You

Eun-Mi POV
While walking down the streets, I had my head down which caused me to bump into a couple of people. I said sorry but in the softest voice possible. Tears were coming down little by little. From the time I came out of Cube, I had to sink all the info that was given to me. Before I left so much had happened, especially the video I saw.

**FLASHBACK**
After taking a deep breath and entered Cube, I was trying to refocus and have Yoseob get out I my mind. At first, I was doing fine, till MinJee said she had to show me something.
 
"MinJee please I don't want to see anything right now." I said being a little annoyed.
 
"Look I'm not taking no from an answer from you. So you're just going to have to watch it weather you like it or not." MinJee took my hand and dragged me into a room.
 
"I said I didn't—"
 
"EUN-MI! Just watch the damn video. It'll clear up everything. Mostly it'll explain why Yoseob wasnt there."
 
"What do you—" before I could finish another sentence, MinJee had a tv showing Sun and Hana in the same room as BEAST minus Yoseob. I wasn't really understanding the video at first till the two started to blurt out something.
 
"Stop! Enough already! Okay it was us alright! We locked Yoseob in the bathroom on purpose to make Eun-Mi believe he never came!"
 
My jaw dropped. Was Yoseob really telling the truth? No. I want to believe it but for some reason I just can't. I was silent for a bit but before MinJee had the chance to tell me something, I had ran out of the room. Why can't I believe in it and move on?
 
Practice was starting. But who could take do much drama in one day. Most definitely, this was just too much to take in.
 
I couldn't concentrate during my dance practice. I messed up every routine and Eric kept on yelling at me. To make it even worse I also messed up on some lyrics of a song. Again more yelling. This was the worst day of my life. I just wanted to go home.
 
"Why are you messing up?" Eric asked me. "You were doing so well up till now. If you keep this up, you can forget performing tomorrow.
 
While Eric was called by the board members, I grabbed my stuff and left.
**END OF FLASHBACK**
 
So here I am at the park. Replaying the words Eric had said to me. I sighed and gave it another try. The place was empty and I was glad it was. No one will be able to see me mess up. Right when the song started, I got every move right in the routine. When the song ended, I heard someone clapping.
 
"Nicely done princess."
 
My eyes widen. "W-What are you doing here?" it was Yoseob.
 
"Came to see you. Besides don't we have something to discuss?"
 
I looked at him with confused face till it hit me. "No we don't."
 
"Oh come on don't be like that—"
 
"Forget it. I can never forgive you. So beat it will ya. I have to practice."
 
"Look I'm not leaving till we solve this."
 
I stopped practicing and looked at him striaght in the eyes. "So what do you want me to do about it, huh? You knew from the begenning that I never wanted to be part of your world. People like you was what I was trying to avoid!"
Right away, he saw the hurt in my eyes. So as he approached me, Yoseob went striaght to it. "... Did I hurt you that bad?" 
 
Tears came flowing down. Anger was rising. "You broke my heart! You said you be there for me when I needed you the most! Where were you then? I trusted you and you broke it!" I suddenly felt dizzy and started to fall. Oh no... Not again. Yoseob caught me. "Where were you? P-Please... don't ever leave me... again."
 
Yoseob whipped my tears away and held me tight. "Eun-Mi... I'm sorry... for now on. I'll never leave you ever again. I promise. Just please come back to me... I need you."
 
The last thing I remembered was a sealed kiss before sleeping in Yoseob's arms.
 
***
 
My eyes fluttered open. I thought I had woken up days later missing the finals but it turned out I was had only slept for half an hour. I found myself lying on the floor of BEAST's practice room. MinJee was the first person to see me awake. I slowly sat up and asked her to get Yoseob for me. It wasn't long till I saw his head peaking out the door way. Seeing him made me smile.
 
"Glad to see you're up now." he said as he sat down beside me. "But you should rest still."
 
"I will but there something I need to ask you." I paused. "Those girls... did they really lock you in on purpose?"
 
"Don't tell me you still don't believe me?"
 
"Ani. I do now. I forgive you."
 
"That's a reilef. I thought you were going to hate me forever."
 
"Yoseob... my father passed away the day before I came back here..."
 
"Oh Eun-Mi I'm sorry to hear."
 
"Before he decided to close te curtain, he said something to me that made me open my eyes." I looked up at him. "He wants me to be happy. So I ask you not only to neve leave me, but also to be with me."
 
I noticed Yoseob was in shock. "Wait Eun-Mi does that mean we can—"
I smiled and nodded my head already knowing what he was going to say. We sat in silence but giving each other smiles. Was there really anything else to say? The main thing is, I'm with Yoseob, and there is no rule that says I can't.
 
After the silence, Yoseob said, "Ah I told the CEO about what happened to you today. He decided to cancel the final performance and just choose the winner tomorrow."
 
"Wae? Ani... but I wanted to—"
 
Yoseob shook his head. "Not in your condition. You need rest. I don't want you to do anything till your fully recovered."
 
"I just fainted..."
 
"Princess, don't make this harder then it looks."
 
"Fine. I'll rest. But stay for a bit please."
 
He stayed by me as I rested my head on his shoulder. I couldn't think of any other person I would want to be right now. Yoseob I'm so glad we're together.
 
Yoseob POV
Before Eun-Mi fell asleep, she told me about the anklet her parents got her. Hana and Sun had broken it and blamed me for it. This was something I didn't know. If I ever see Hana and Sun again, they're going to wish they never did. When Eun-Mi was fully asleep, I laid her head gently and made sure she didn't wake up before asking MinJee to watch her. But before opening the door to the auditon room (because Eun-Mi was sleeping in the room we usually practice in), I paused. I left the building to go get something. When I came back, everyone asked where I was. After putting the bag aside, I answered, "No where special, but sorry I'm late. Had to get something."
 
"What for?" Hyunseung asked.
 
"Nothing? Really now?" MinJee said. "You're lucky Eun-Mi didn't wake up." We all looked at her as if she was forgetting something. "Bwoh?"
 
"Minjee shouldn't you be watching—"
 
"Oh right! My bad. Geez you guys make it sound like I'm a babysitter."
 
After she left, they all kept asking me questions. Still I didn't answer. They soon gave up and we begen practice. Each time we had a break, I went to see if Eun-Mi was up yet. She continued to sleep. I wasn't worried. There was no need. MinJee had told me Eun-Mi had opened her eyes a few times but went back to resting seconds later. As long Eun-Mi gets better, I won't bother to freak out anytime soon. Or maybe never again. When practice ended, I told everyone what happened to Eun-Mi's father.
 
"Oh man that must of been tough for her." Doojoon said.
 
"Bit why didn't she tell you sooner?" Dongwoon asked.
 
"I don't know. But I bet she was going to tell me when she got here." I answered.
 
"Maybe the reason she didn't tell you was because she was so focused on the auditions." Gikwang suggested. "You remember how bad she was taking it."
 
"Not to mention she got mad at you." Junhyung added.
 
"Thank you for reminding me." I said sarcaticly giving Junhyung a glare.
 
"So does that mean we're going to her father's funeral?" Hyunseung asked.
 
"Wait are we even invited?" Dongwoon asked. "I mean we only know Eun-Mi, we don't even know the rest of the family."
 
"We should just go." Gikwang said. "To not only support Eun-Mi, but her family as well. She's not the only one effected you know."
 
"Alright we can go, depending where it is." Doojoon said. "Yoseob when you get the chance, talk to Eun-Mi about it. I keep forgetting she's from America."
 
I just nodded my head. After our conversation was ended, it was time to go. MinJee couldn't wake up Eun-Mi. Plus she was in a rush of getting home. I told her it was fine and that it was okay to leave. So I went to the practice room to get Eun-Mi. When I opened the door, she was still sleeping. I shook her gently and she opened her eyes slowly.
 
"Princess it's time to go." I told her.
 
"We're you shaking me the whole time?" she asked weakly.
 
"Ani. That was MinJee but she left now. Come on its time to go home."
 
She gave a sigh but started to get up. I put my arm around her to give her support. We then went to meet the others to the dorm.